Why did I quit playing WvW and then GW2

manu.7539

Hey guys, I stopped playing 2 months ago and I just want to come to the forum and explain why. After all these years playing that game I felt like I had to explain myself to my friends and to the WvW community.

I was simply bored to be about the only guy playing a melee style while the rest of my team was playing range style. I always ended up dying in a 1vs5+ situations so that was simply not fun. My only viable option was to solo roam most of the time and you know, I had fun with it for years but at some point it got boring too.

Hope you guys and ARENANET will make melee style a more fun and viable option.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 12
  • Sad 2

16 hours ago, manu.7539 said:

I felt like I had to explain myself to my friends and to the WvW community.

I never understand why some players feel the need to explain in a forum, why they left a game when in fact they don't have to.

16 hours ago, manu.7539 said:

I was simply bored

That's a valid reason.

Goodby.

Edited by Zok.4956
  • Like 6

6 hours ago, Chaba.5410 said:

Sounds more like a "friends" problem than Anet's. In my guilds we talk quite a bit about group comp for range, melee, and hybrid. Being the only guy strung out doing melee comes down to players if we are honest.

At first we hear about team, then lament being the only member not synergizing with said team.

Cant help but assume his assist train should be other incommunicado, solo servermates.. somehow, too.

• Haha 1