Sneak Gyro (WvW)

Sugar.1946

26 minutes ago, Noah Salazar.5430 said:

Just make it 3ppl only, and increst steath pulse to 1.5s, 

removed smoke field can stay

That way it wuld be at last usable for solo/roaming group scenario

The smoke field was more of a problem. I also do not know how you would make a party skill affect 3 people. It is not a damage skill.

• Thanks 2

I never really liked the sneak gyro much, it just doesn't feel like it is fitting for scrappers overall theme, it would go better with holo for like a stealth hologram but scrapper being all electrics and brute force makes it a bit of a weird elite for it to have, especially with the way it now provides quickness.

Also, I abused the heck outta that sneak gyro in pvp, people were so mad...

Edited by Stalima.5490

Why not just make the stealth gyro into an port that lets ppl portal on the eng when they trigger it with an added stealth effect for each person say 10 that uses it? You "stealth" portal ppl behind the other team or in any other way you wish. A lot like thf portal but you can keep the portal moving for an short time. You make scraper an tankly dps who is the first into an fight and gives your team mates an opening to get close or out of combat. A bit of an random though but the current stealth gyro is kind of too weak for an elite skill and eng is missing an portal skill why not give it to the melee tank.

• Like 1

On 3/2/2023 at 6:51 PM, coro.3176 said:

It would be cool if the elite skill sneak gyro could be better than the utility skill Elixir S.. even untraited.

Oh well. Maybe in another 4 years they'll get around to it

Watch them just nerf Toss Elixir S in a future patch, lmao.

• Sad 1