New friends, new adventures

Agreed.either make it repeat like lanterns and give a reward like jadestones as they removed them from Kaineng JP, or complete the tiers for the ppl that completed it on previous maps.

Is it updating if u repeat them even without track?

14 minutes ago, Omega.6801 said:

Grind is content, didn't you know.
And making you grind things again that you already grinded is even more free content.

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!

Look! Over there! Gliders are on sale!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

I have not even done the old achievements yet. When did this new one get added? With the recent release - is it under the story tab for the latest season? Or is it with the other EoD achievements? Would have made sense to track first-time completion of the old achievements making that one (if it is targeted to check for all the ones on all EoD maps) count from 1 to 4 with a check list. Like with the bounty achievements where there was an overall one checking for the sub-achievements for each map - for PoF.

Edit - if this is as mentioned in the wiki:
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Cantha_(achievements)

Then there is at least some meaningful reward. (A mini.) This should check on the older achievements though. Tracking them. (=auto complete if people already did all the 4 older achievements) ... I guess there is trouble to do such an auto-check ... coding-wise. Even if it was intended. (Then it might be a bug and they should fix it. Like checking once you enter a map or so.) For me it is at least an incentive to complete that oldre achievements. (Would be interesting to hear from someone that had incompleted older achievements and finished one ... if this maybe progressed the new achievement though they did not do all older shrine guardians again but just the remaining ones to finish one of the older achievements.)

Edited by Luthan.5236
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Eloc Freidon.5692 said:

Without the checklist resetting, it will be difficult to keep track of which ones you haven't rediscovered to get this.

There also seems to be a bug with the chest where they don't do the opening animation and don't stay there opened anymore, they just vanish after looting 😮 I actually got confused at one cuz I didn't notice I looted it already since no open chest was there ~ I interacted with an invisible one that vanished after looting while distracted. ;u

In the same situation as most, having already completed these achievement in the original EoD maps, so no checklist to work from0, just went through all the chests in Dragon's End, marked off each one on the map from the wiki as it was opened, double-checked that all 21 were opened, did not receive credit for Dragon's End in the new achievement. So this new achievement appears to be unachievable if you already did the original achievements.

Then it might be really tied to the old achievement completion status - as I suspected. (Info fusioncon gave supports this.) +the game having trouble to check th completion for people that already did those. (Since the trigger for checking probably is tied to completing it and for people that already completed it ... there must be another check. Maybe checking those on joining the map or something. Or doing a one-time check for all accounts.) There is a thread in the bug forum where someone reported this as a bug.

It shows as completed in "Recently Completed" but clicking it shows it still incomplete. It is incomplete in the Cantha tab as well.
I have the mini unlocked now at least, not sure if the AP got applied though and it's just visual.

*edit* looks fully resolved. Thank you 🙂

Edited by bones.6524