We need Mullets

What an absolutely ghastly suggestion.  Ugliest hairstyle EVER.  Can't wait for immersion breaking Trevors and trailer trash in Divinity's Reach dumpster diving or running by in their undershirts.  Lol not my taste, but you do you....I'll support more hairstyles, even the ugly 80s ones.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Farohna.6247 said:

What an absolutely ghastly suggestion.  Ugliest hairstyle EVER.  Can't wait for immersion breaking Trevors and trailer trash in Divinity's Reach dumpster diving or running by in their undershirts.  Lol not my taste, but you do you....I'll support more hairstyles, even the ugly 80s ones.

In all of human civilisation since the dawn of time, there has been no greater era than the ‘80’s. It’s peak humanity

Because of the mullet

A mullet is never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down and never gonna desert you.

• Haha 6

11 hours ago, Randulf.7614 said:

In all of human civilisation since the dawn of time, there has been no greater era than the ‘80’s. It’s peak humanity

Because of the mullet

A mullet is never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down and never gonna desert you.

You left out a very important part.

Is it gonna run around?

IDK. I don't think you guys fully grasp and understand the power that this will bring to the game if it was added. Our characters are already powerful as is, so if they added mullets to game, our characters power level would go over 9000. We could even one shot Aurene at that level.

Edited by Doctor Hide.6345
  • Confused 1