Idea: partner with Kellogg's for cereal themed zones

5 hours ago, Farohna.6247 said:

You could have waited few days and posted this on April Fool's.  

Hey people post a lot crazier ideas than this. Did you see the one about open world legendary armor? Or the one about playing as a dragon, adding mullets, or making the skyscale free? Insanity. If we want gw2 to be number one this is how it's done! Marketing and product placement, baby! 

Edited by Einsof.1457
  • Like 5
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 12

9 minutes ago, Einsof.1457 said:

Hey people post a lot crazier ideas than this. Did you see the one about open world legendary armor? Or the one about playing as a dragon? Insanity. If we want gw2 to be number one this is how it's done! Marketing and product placement, baby! 

Lol you're not wrong.  Can we get marshmallow dragons in the cereal...one for each elder dragon?  Aurene colored yogurt on the side.  

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Einsof.1457 said:

Hey people post a lot crazier ideas than this. Did you see the one about open world legendary armor? Or the one about playing as a dragon? Insanity. If we want gw2 to be number one this is how it's done! Marketing and product placement, baby! 

True, I've seen the ones about developing more raids 😂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, Einsof.1457 said:

Hey people post a lot crazier ideas than this. Did you see the one about open world legendary armor? Or the one about playing as a dragon, adding mullets, or making the skyscale free? Insanity. If we want gw2 to be number one this is how it's done! Marketing and product placement, baby! 

I want my skyscale with a mullet now. Also if they team up with Chex cereal they can add chex quest into the super adventure box.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Crunchbone.7341 said:

Lol, thanks! I love this topic. Made me laugh on this Monday.

Perfect "Froot Loops Toucan" for Skyscale idea 🙂

(Not a fan of bird springers.....would love more bunnies!)

Agreed with the Bird Springers... though could work for a chicken, with their limited awkward hop/"flight", I guess... I use the Skyscale almost exclusively, but would also embrace the Griffon for this... imagine the streaking blur of rainbow colors on the Griffon dive??!!   

• Like 1

On 3/26/2023 at 6:26 PM, PolarBear.3961 said:

Im sorry but are you on drugs ? If i want to be constantly assaulted by ads i would turn my tv on or go outside tywm !

Or try disabling your adblocker. The internet has become worse than Times Square in the past decade. 

3 hours ago, Crunchbone.7341 said:

Lol, thanks! I love this topic. Made me laugh on this Monday.

Perfect "Froot Loops Toucan" for Skyscale idea 🙂

(Not a fan of bird springers.....would love more bunnies!)

So what you are asking for is a Trix Rabbit Springer skin?  I'm in!

• Like 1