Where Oh Where Did Our Missing Q1 Update Go? Where Oh Where Could It Be?

Chichimec.9364

On 4/3/2023 at 5:02 PM, Butterfly Kingdom.8349 said:

Hey everyone, We're sorry we didn't provide an update in Q1 about the first Alliances beta. We fumbled and missed that deadline, but will share more information in the next Studio Update!

How is your company so laid back? It's crazy.

• Like 4

We're unlikely to have the next studio update before June when it'll outline what is being added for the rest of the year and probably some vague stuff about the upcoming mini expansion. Whenever that will be. 

I'm not expecting much, I'd advise others to not expect much either.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pifil.5193 said:

We're unlikely to have the next studio update before June when it'll outline what is being added for the rest of the year and probably some vague stuff about the upcoming mini expansion. Whenever that will be. 

I'm not expecting much, I'd advise others to not expect much either.

Agree but we can use it as a friendly reminder of maybe a quick post about the other items that were launched or not launch and maybe a quick poke in saying which were underworks. 

6 hours ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

Agree but we can use it as a friendly reminder of maybe a quick post about the other items that were launched or not launch and maybe a quick poke in saying which were underworks. 

Oh wouldn't that be nice.... we can dream I suppose.

On 4/3/2023 at 4:27 AM, Chichimec.9364 said:

Q1 2023 ended two days ago and so far there is no sign of that "comprehensive update". Unless they were talking about Q1 2024, that update is now officially overdue. Usually I am reluctant to speak for anyone but myself. This time however, I suspect that a lot of WvW players are as anxious as I am to hear about two things. The first, of course, is the current status of the Alliance betas. Another important topic has also popped up. That of course are the broken defense participation mechanics. Cecil Armstrong and Floyd Grubb, when will you deliver your now overdue WvW update? Hopefully that update will include an estimate of when we can expect an Alliance beta, as well as when and how you plan on fixing defense participation.

Given the numbers of years that has passed since they first announced it, if they said 'Q1' it could well be 2025..or the first quarter of next decade...

Once upon a time...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

That right there is the real class that should only have "one dodge".

😏🍿

Isn't that Favoritism by rewarding the most destructive Profession with 3 dodges and Blaming another Profession-Mesmer Profession who is less destructive with Bias by Punishing them with 1 dodge?

Favoritism, Toxic Privilege at its best

if Mesmer Profession were given 3 dodges, it would be game breaking than it would immediately be ripped off from them 

Till this day,Thief Profession is the only Profession who are continually being  allowed to enable and spread  Toxicity to the players experiences without Punishment.

Thief Professor and it's Stealth Design  are the root of Toxicity in the game!!

11 Years Later, "Kitten The Community Concerns. We  Don't Care About Your Kitten  Experience"

Edited by Burnfall.9573
  • Like 1