Dragonbrand ele hacking

GamerToad.9248

I just saw a elementarist flying through the map.

he was getting inside of tower and capping it without ever taking the wall down, and when he died (yes apparently hacking is not good enough to not get them killed) their would respawn instantly.

i have screenshots but i been told sharing here would get me banned.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 3

59 minutes ago, GamerToad.9248 said:

he was getting inside of tower and capping it without ever taking the wall down, and when he died (yes apparently hacking is not good enough to not get them killed) their would respawn instantly.

Elementalist Profession have a skill which allows them to go through gates as well.

Thief Profession Stealth with a skill, can go through gates and walls.

As for mounts, mounts has been exploited for years; where players jumping through seal gates, over walls, teleporting while riding mounts....

As long, "PvP Only" balance patch continues, Anet will not do anything about it

Exploits does not exits

side note: 

With today balance patch; WvW Community are continually being invisible yet again to Anet with PvP Only patches.

"Be Careful How Far You Push The WvW Community Away. Because We May End Up Liking It There"

Edited by Burnfall.9573
  • Confused 4

58 minutes ago, IndigoSundown.5419 said:

Report them, it's all you can do.

Have you read the tab? It says don't abuse the system and they only check chat. So unless the offender says something to you, they don't care. ANet has no pride in their product.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, GamerToad.9248 said:

Go open a support ticket and send the images that way. They prefer that. And you won't get in trouble that way. Under support ticket options there is one for "Report Player". 

14 hours ago, Heibi.4251 said:

Go open a support ticket and send the images that way. They prefer that. And you won't get in trouble that way. Under support ticket options there is one for "Report Player". 

I have to send email. Steam user can't use same ticket system that standalone users do.

They just appear in the lords room, we kill them completely to death and they instantly respawn right there on the lord. They've done this five or six times over before they give up and try another place. They did it in Stoic Ramparts, Durios Gulch and Red Overlook. I have a video and I've sent it as a report but we've been reporting it since we noticed it. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GamerToad.9248 said:

I have to send email. Steam user can't use same ticket system that standalone users do.

If you're typing on  this forum you certainly can send the same report that I can. 

Click on Support at the top of the forums and click on "Submit a ticket". It'll ask you to login - and then you proceed from there.

This is ruining the game in WvW.  6 of us were just in Mendons Gap for 10 min while he respawned himself, and flew into the tower, again and again.  That prevents us from actually playing the game in a meaningful way.  He got bored, and is now in Veloka.  I've reported him many times, ANET needs to do something about this.  FWIW, Dragonbrand Ele, repping the VIP guild.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, Heibi.4251 said:

If you're typing on  this forum you certainly can send the same report that I can. 

Click on Support at the top of the forums and click on "Submit a ticket". It'll ask you to login - and then you proceed from there.

No steam users cannot use that process you need to send a email i need to send them my steam id, game name, and something else i forgot.

then you proceed with your email body, I don't know how standalone people does but that is how steam users do.

6 hours ago, eXruina.4956 said:

its nothing new, you've seen one, you've seen them all.

after nearly a decade you too won't care anymore. 🤣

Will disagree here some, have been happy to see a number I have reported vanish. So will error on the side of hope and still say, report them and give ANet the info to deal with even if they don't share when the issue is addressed.

• Like 2

On 4/18/2023 at 1:33 PM, Bern.9613 said:

Have you read the tab? It says don't abuse the system and they only check chat. So unless the offender says something to you, they don't care. ANet has no pride in their product.

Not anymore at least, Anet used to be pretty based with how they dealt with cheaters/hackers.

• Like 1

On 4/20/2023 at 3:31 AM, Farzoe.2947 said:

This is ruining the game in WvW.  6 of us were just in Mendons Gap for 10 min while he respawned himself, and flew into the tower, again and again.  That prevents us from actually playing the game in a meaningful way.  He got bored, and is now in Veloka.  I've reported him many times, ANET needs to do something about this.  FWIW, Dragonbrand Ele, repping the VIP guild.

Hmmmm

1. Make a video
  2. Upload it somewhere private or unlisted
  3. Open a support ticket and link to the video. Include information on the time and server it happened.

That's all you can do. And as long as you don't shame cheaters in public or show exploits in public you do not get banned. (But the cheater might)

• Haha 1

On 4/20/2023 at 3:31 AM, Farzoe.2947 said:

I think they are recruiting hahaha

On 4/27/2023 at 2:42 PM, TheQuickFox.3826 said:
  1. Make a video
  2. Upload it somewhere private or unlisted
  3. Open a support ticket and link to the video. Include information on the time and server it happened.

That's all you can do. And as long as you don't shame cheaters in public or show exploits in public you do not get banned. (But the cheater might)

I don't see how you can prove the identity of the player in your replay.