Elementalist is absolutely BROKEN rn, we need this patched asap pls...

solemn.9670

Elementalist is the ONLY thing in the game that is broken right now. This is unacceptable! Please nerf elementalist again! Then nerf it again afterward! Elementalist is the ONLY broken class in the game! It's not as if the other 8 are also broken .........

Proof:

https://ibb.co/bvHPTLh

https://ibb.co/V9P3PCY

https://ibb.co/195Fvzy

Smash Brawler: This trait now grants 15% (5% in WvW) increased critical-strike chance while in berserk mode in addition to its current effect.

Or this abomination of a class which promotes just 111111111111 to win (montage is pretty cool, no disrespect to the player, just... harbinger lol)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 14
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Junkpile.7439 said:

Killed elementalist yesterday with 5 players, but he was trash. Good feeling still kill catalyst. We did throw some sieges and did corpse jumping.

So you're telling me that if I run full cele and all defensive traits and utilities with defensive food, runes and sigils ... I can kite 5 players?

It's almost as if any class can do that

• Like 5
  • Confused 16
  • Sad 2

16 hours ago, solemn.9670 said:

Elementalist is the ONLY thing in the game that is broken right now. This is unacceptable! Please nerf elementalist again! Then nerf it again afterward! Elementalist is the ONLY broken class in the game! It's not as if the other 8 are also broken .........

Proof:

https://ibb.co/bvHPTLh

https://ibb.co/V9P3PCY

https://ibb.co/195Fvzy

Or this abomination of a class which promotes just 111111111111 to win (montage is pretty cool, no disrespect to the player, just... harbinger lol)

That Gunflame build (which is a meme btw) is 100% glass and falls over dead if sneezed on. Two of the utilities, the heal, and the elite are there to fuel Gunflame.  It is a perfect example of high-risk, high-reward.

Do me a favor, please don’t compare Warrior to Elementalist in WvW. Especially that disgustingly OP elite spec (Catalyst). Anyone that roams knows how broken Ele is.

Edited by crewthief.8649
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1

There's a lot more busted builds ofc in WvW currently, but even bigger meme is that all of players that run these are nothing more than cowards that will run away when they drop hp below 50%.
At the end of day can't say much about roaming, since it doesn't exist anymore. I all see are groups of 5+ players running together and holding hands. Cap sentry? 5 ppl. Cap t0 camp? 10 ppl. Defend t0 camp from 1 enemy? 20 ppl. Some of these will sit in group in the open field to gank that 1 dude running from point A to B. But try bringing same numbers or fidning one of the guys from that ganking  squad, you would be surprised how quick they're at running back to their spawn across the map. It's clown fiesta and nothing more at this point.

P.S.
Nerf Eles, I can still kill people with it.

• Like 3
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, TrollingDemigod.3041 said:

At the end of day can't say much about roaming, since it doesn't exist anymore. I all see are groups of 5+ players running together and holding hands. Cap sentry? 5 ppl. Cap t0 camp? 10 ppl. Defend t0 camp from 1 enemy? 20 ppl. 

Come on, you cant really complain when you still beat all those with 1 ele.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

at this point this game promotes low effort low risk high reward instead of skill... all i've seen is just tanks in groups or 1shot classes that take 60% to 100% of your health from stealth or from 5000 range...

but yeah lets nerf the one and only class that actually requires some brainpower... again... and again... and again...

Edited by RazieL.5684
  • Like 5
  • Confused 8
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, RazieL.5684 said:

at this point this game promotes low effort low risk high reward instead of skill... all i've seen is just tanks in groups or 1shot classes that take 60% to 100% of your health from stealth or from 5000 range...

but yeah lets nerf the one and only class that actually requires some brainpower... again... and again... and again...

It all boils down to cele stats again, they need to remove the concentration and expertise stat from it. Cele catalyst is notoriously easy to play and can almost be pretty unkillable in a melee matchup. Still, I personally want a willbender mobility nerf, so we all have our crosses to bear I suppose.

I shall leave a heart for you, I agree that bar cele catalyst, other ele builds does require some brain power 😄

Edited by asterix.9614
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 3

3 hours ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

Cry for a War nerf = troll post

You're right, I'm glad gunflame is this oppressive. Let's make every class do this. I'm sure everyone would love that. Btw if this is your idea of "crying" I'd hate to see how you react to someone actually crying. Didn't mean to upset ya.

11 hours ago, crewthief.8649 said:

That Gunflame build (which is a meme btw) is 100% glass and falls over dead if sneezed on. Two of the utilities, the heal, and the elite are there to fuel Gunflame.  It is a perfect example of high-risk, high-reward.

Do me a favor, please don’t compare Warrior to Elementalist in WvW. Especially that disgustingly OP elite spec (Catalyst). Anyone that roams knows how broken Ele is.

edit: yes I do understand, it's high risk high reward, so is glass soulbeast. Would you say that glass soulbeast is amongst your favourite things in WvW? Or do you notice that virtually everyone resents the fact that it exists?

Just a thought.

&Ok yo-yo master, let's see your catalyst montage of you le epic pwning everyone. Its easy and broken, so, surely this won't be a problem for you..right?

Just something I've noticed: most of the catalyst complaints come from ppl who can't play it if their life depended on it. Just saying!🤷 But you're right about it being as unbalanced as every other meta build in the game right now; that is what you were suggesting, right?

Fun fact: I kill ~80% of catalysts I see solo roaming in WvW with my DD core ele. Easily, lmfao. And yet... No one complains about core ele--quite the opposite, apparently core ele is unplayable and terrible 🙀 hahahaha.

But I understand this information could disrupt the steady supply chain of copium if we had to face the fact that this is a skill issue. Most catalyst players are bad and you're bad for dying to slug trash players tee bee ache TBH(trademarked)*

Edited by solemn.9670
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 8

5 minutes ago, solemn.9670 said:

You're right, I'm glad gunflame is this oppressive. Let's make every class do this. I'm sure everyone would love that. Btw if this is your idea of "crying" I'd hate to see how you react to someone actually crying. Didn't mean to upset ya.

edit: yes I do understand, it's high risk high reward, so is glass soulbeast. Would you say that glass soulbeast is amongst your favourite things in WvW? Or do you notice that virtually everyone resents the fact that it exists?

Just a thought.

&Ok yo-yo master, let's see your catalyst montage of you le epic pwning everyone. Its easy and broken, so, surely this won't be a problem for you..right?

Just something I've noticed: most of the catalyst complaints come from ppl who can't play it if their life depended on it. Just saying!🤷 But you're right about it being as unbalanced as every other meta build in the game right now; that is what you were suggesting, right?

Fun fact: I kill ~80% of catalysts I see solo roaming in WvW with my DD core ele. Easily, lmfao. And yet... No one complains about core ele--quite the opposite, apparently core ele is unplayable and terrible 🙀 hahahaha.

But I understand this information could disrupt the steady supply chain of copium if we had to face the fact that this is a skill issue. Most catalyst players are bad and you're bad for dying to slug trash players tee bee ache TBH(trademarked)*

I don’t play Elementalist, but you don’t have to play it (Catalyst) in order to see that it is over-performing. And I rarely lose/die to a Catalyst, but I get that you’re jumping to ad hominem because you don’t want your class nerfed. 🤣🤣🤣

And for the record, a glass SB has significantly better survivability than that Gunflame Berserker build.

And also, before I go, I never said that Caralyst was MORE OP than any other OP specs/builds, just that it IS in fact OP in WvW (because it is). Anywho, keep raging and desperately defending your OP spec against the nerfs that will most assuredly hit it,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, crewthief.8649 said:

I don’t play Elementalist, but you don’t have to play it (Catalyst) in order to see that it is over-performing. And I rarely lose/die to a Catalyst, but I get that you’re jumping to ad hominem because you don’t want your class nerfed. 🤣🤣🤣

And for the record, a glass SB has significantly better survivability than that Gunflame Berserker build.

And also, before I go, I never said that Caralyst was MORE OP than any other OP specs/builds, just that it IS in fact OP in WvW (because it is). Anywho, keep raging and desperately defending your OP spec against the nerfs that will most assuredly hit it,

I'm fine with catalyst being nerfed as long as we stop nerfing core ele. I get that you thought you sounded very clever typing that out but making all these presumptions / straw man fallacies isn't advancing your position here either lmao.

Ya cata is obviously over performing.

Why are 90% of the players who use it terrible at it tho, whereas other meta builds this is not the case? 

How easy to play is harbinger ?

Lol

• Like 4
  • Confused 3

31 minutes ago, solemn.9670 said:

Lol, a power soulbeast played well almost doesn't give you opportunities to hit it. Comparing it to a gunflame berserker is just bad.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Hotride.2187 said:

Lol, a power soulbeast played well almost doesn't give you opportunities to hit it. Comparing it to a gunflame berserker is just bad.

No you're right, I wish every class could oneshot for 30k damage.

Agreed

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, solemn.9670 said:

I'm fine with catalyst being nerfed as long as we stop nerfing core ele. I get that you thought you sounded very clever typing that out but making all these presumptions / straw man fallacies isn't advancing your position here either lmao.

Ya cata is obviously over performing.

Why are 90% of the players who use it terrible at it tho, whereas other meta builds this is not the case? 

How easy to play is harbinger ?

Lol

Says the guy making presumptions about the skill of players in this thread that think Catalyst is over-performing. It isn’t just us that think that, by the way. 

The reason those 90%(totally arbitrary percentage, but okay) of players are bad is because they assume they’ll be carried by that spec, which in a lot of cases they are. 

As far as Harbinger goes, I get that you’re using whatabout-ism to try and deflect, but Harbinger isn’t relevant to the thread that YOU started.

1 hour ago, Hotride.2187 said:

Almost as if he doesn’t know what he’s talking about… 😂

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, solemn.9670 said:

No you're right, I wish every class could oneshot for 30k damage.

Agreed

You are not hitting 30k with that Gunflame build. Not even 29k (which you claimed earlier in the thread).  The absolute highest damage I’ve done was 24k on a glass, low-level, light armor player. The average WvWer takes about 10-12k. And an Ele with Stoneskin, and in earth atonement, is getting hit for MAYBE 6k.

Edited by crewthief.8649
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, crewthief.8649 said:

You are not hitting 30k with that Gunflame build. Not even 29k (which you claimed earlier in the thread).  The absolute highest damage I’ve done was just over 20k on a glass, low-level, light armor player. The average WvWer takes about 10-12k. And an Ele with Stoneskin, and in earth atonement, is getting hit for MAYBE 6k.

Screens provided by him says otherwise, but ok, since you have never experienced it that automatically makes his arguments invalid, classic. If I meet some random Gun Flame enjoyer, I usually get hit for 17k+ from 1.5k range while also having prot on myself most of the time.
On top of that if by stoneskin you mean Stone Heart then 6k is far too high for non-crit on the squishest class in the game.
Just because it didn't happen to you, doesn't mean it doesn't happen at all. Lol.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2