Match up Threads

2 hours ago, Sleepwalker.1398 said:

I was going to ask, what is happening in NA T1?

Is the WvW Police trying to drop a tier cos they at 0.8 kdr?

Hope you're not on any of the other servers that have tanked out of t1 in the past year...

🤭🍿

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Matchup threads would liven up WvW for sure, so yes, bring them back!  I go back and read the matchup threads on the archived forums occasionally; some of them are amazing fun.  Especially the epic Seasons matchup threads between BG/JQ/TC (I think it was) and SBI/YB and someone.  BG and SBI got 2v1'd and lost the season; oh man what great reads.  So many tears!

10 hours ago, Lorendyl Azoradaelas.5203 said:

Not sure what you mean by that, but by some miracle TC managed to conspire with SoR to tie and prevent Mag from dropping.

Correct. TC, SoR, and some NSP worked together to ensure Maguuma couldn't drop to T2. TC and SOR communicated and got enough guilds on board with the plan.

And before any Mag whine about it - alliances are always formed in war. Because when Maguuma loses, everyone wins!

Also, there were a LOT of Maguuma alt trolls logged on to their TC/SOR accounts too on Friday to try and stop it. Thankfully we educated the pugs ahead of time what the plan was.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

7 minutes ago, Bristingr.5034 said:

Also, there were a LOT of Maguuma alt trolls logged on to their TC/SOR accounts too on Friday to try and stop it.

They also logged on BG alts to talk trash and sabotage.  They have some real specimens that will just sit there and troll for hours every day.

Edited by Lorendyl Azoradaelas.5203
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

lmao that's funny, players don't want to work on double teaming mag, but they work together in the tier under them to prevent them from dropping.

🤭🤷‍♂️🍿

Huh?  FA and BG were doing the double-team and TC and SoR ensured another week of that.  Sounds like a quadruple-team to me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

1 minute ago, Chaba.5410 said:

Huh?  FA and BG were doing the double-team and TC and SoR ensured another week of that.  Sounds like a quadruple-team to me.

And a whole year before that we've had people constantly complaining in here about mag while I told them to double team them.

FA and BG managed to finally to do it? well good for you guys, surprised BG didn't try to tank yet again..

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

And a whole year before that we've had people constantly complaining in here about mag while I told them to double team them.

FA and BG managed to finally to do it? well good for you guys, surprised BG didn't try to tank yet again..

BG can't tank because Indo packed Kain like no tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

Well it's monday and someone is getting beat up in t1 again.

Doubt t2 can tie again, sos ppt too stronk.

I can tell you this much: we're not double teaming this week, at least not when I'm on for squad.  I was in a full 50x squad last night taking everything in FA BL, including a 1 hour 30 minute battle with cloud in their garrison to cap.  (When combat ended several ppl crashed from arcdps doing something with all the data. 🤪  There were 11,000 cleanses. 😬)  FA has the lowest kdr now, but still winning on points.  So I guess they are more ppt now.

21 hours ago, Lorendyl Azoradaelas.5203 said:

I can tell you this much: we're not double teaming this week, at least not when I'm on for squad.  I was in a full 50x squad last night taking everything in FA BL, including a 1 hour 30 minute battle with cloud in their garrison to cap.  (When combat ended several ppl crashed from arcdps doing something with all the data. 🤪  There were 11,000 cleanses. 😬)  FA has the lowest kdr now, but still winning on points.  So I guess they are more ppt now.

Think it's mostly FC doing the PPT and probably dying. Must have gotten some transplants good at that.

Edited by ArchonWing.9480
  • Haha 1