Nerf scorched earth target cap

Riba.3271

3 hours ago, Lighter.5631 said:

mostly just padding tho

This was 90% joke. There are at least 6 other damage builds I am happier to see in same squad.

But I am 10% serious that no skill should hit 25 targets..

Edited by Riba.3271
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, Riba.3271 said:

This was 90% joke. There are at least 6 other damage builds I am happier to see in same squad.

But I am 10% serious that no skill should hit 25 targets..

So it's bugged then? Cause it's supose to have a 5 targets cap. 

• Confused 1

oh no the damage spec called berserker got top dps, that can't happen warrior is supposed to be the worst class in the game it can't deal more damage to the all mighty guardian.

Please Anet save the world by Killing warriors. make it deal no damage at all.

(bro people can't deal with warrior doing damage... without damage warrior has nothing they can't support.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, GamerToad.9248 said:

oh no the damage spec called berserker got top dps, that can't happen warrior is supposed to be the worst class in the game it can't deal more damage to the all mighty guardian.

Please Anet save the world by Killing warriors. make it deal no damage at all.

They should nerf ranged warrior and buff melee warrior. Give balanced stance like 30s cd or something and buff some melee skill, especially hundred blades and bladetrail need shorter cast time..

Also while I think offhand weapons are pretty good, they should probably rework main-hand mace into something more AoEish.

Anyways, it doesn't need to be top dps if it's also tanking lot of damage. Outgoing damage isn't only form of damage. Spamming Scorched Earth is just such a boring balance choice for a class that was always belowed for its melee provess.

Edited by Riba.3271
  • Like 1
  • Confused 4

12 hours ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

Shouldn't the warrior be doing top melee damage not top range damage?

🤭🍿

No! Top melee damage is reserved for Elementalist! Preferably core D/D
Therefore it's only right that Warrior gets the top range damage spot!

On 5/15/2023 at 11:40 AM, Riba.3271 said:

They should nerf ranged warrior and buff melee warrior. Give balanced stance like 30s cd or something and buff some melee skill, especially hundred blades and bladetrail need shorter cast time..

Also while I think offhand weapons are pretty good, they should probably rework main-hand mace into something more AoEish.

Anyways, it doesn't need to be top dps if it's also tanking lot of damage. Outgoing damage isn't only form of damage. Spamming Scorched Earth is just such a boring balance choice for a class that was always belowed for its melee provess.

And yet they nerfed Arc Divider out of nowhere...

100B needs the root removed though.