I can only play Charr now

3 minutes ago, kharmin.7683 said:

But.... racial choice has nothing to do with combat effectiveness?

What would you be more afraid of if it was charging at you

Glowy human with butterfly wings or giant vicious feline that was raised to fight from birth

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2

28 minutes ago, Mic.1897 said:

Glowy human with butterfly wings or giant vicious feline that was raised to fight from birth

Neither.  They would both die about the same.  Well, perhaps your glowy human example would die more prettily, but yeah...

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 2

42 minutes ago, Mic.1897 said:

Tbh some of the "designs" people come up with scare me, but then I remember it's a video game with diverse preferences. I also like to pet kitties

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Mic.1897 said:

Hello

I can only play Charr now. Every other race is a downgrade in both beauty and combat abilities 

Everyone knows what the meta pick here is -and charr is not it.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Confused 3

4 hours ago, Mic.1897 said:

The one who could actually fight....which is no more likely to be charr than any other race.

• Like 1

Well. Maybe not exactly a "combat" ability. But thanks to charrzooka 4, I am able to perform a skip in harpy fractal after fight with Old Tom. While playing a profession that wouldn't be able to do so if it wouldn't be a charr.

Edit: As for strictly combat efectivness of the racial skills. Wasnt't there a norn transformation skill in use on WvW build not too long ago? Wonder if it's nerfed.

Edited by Biziut.3594

Nothing better to look in game then Female Norn! Forget those twiggy human gals or those literal twig sylvari's. Only way to tell an Asura apart from the male counterpart is the lipstick and even thts not reliable these days. But if i couldnt play Female Norn...I guess a Charr is ok :P

Edited by Xperiment.6923