Yo CMC - the ele empire is here - all classes lose viability in the face of ele

49 minutes ago, Sahne.6950 said:

While your right with saying ,that the traditional FACata build wont become any stronger, there will be even more variety when it comes to viable ele builds(which in itself is a good thing), but other profession struggle to be viable at all, and most of the actually get gatekept by ele and its reflects.....

The ammount of "positive attention" that ele gets is just disproportional to how well it performs currently.

Exactly, I don't think ele will get played more and I don't think other builds will get gatekept more by the changes to ele, they will be gatekept by the nerfs from this paragon of neutrality. More build variety is nice....when other classes aren't potentially starved for even 1 competitive build that doesn't make you want to ump off a bridge in Divinity's Reach.

The neutrality across the game from PvP to WvW and how some classes are getting token buffs compared to strait up "hey bro, taking that trait line for those CDRs was annoying, have em for free, on all the best skills and take another line to be stronger".

Edited by apharma.3741
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 6/19/2023 at 10:54 AM, SevlisBavles.3059 said:

Like I said, these changes do absolutely nothing. The issue with Weaver is the sustain/damage trade-off. It has to sacrifice too much damage for sustain and vice-versa. It's either a complete glass cannon that dies to a sneeze and only wins engagements when it has the complete initiative, against a limited amount of classes/builds, or it's a very bad bunker with zero damage that is outclassed by every other major bunker. There are no viable builds at a competitive level.

What the kitten are these miniscule sword changes going to do about the entire spec being useless with every weapon? Scepter Weaver is useless, both meta FA and LR builds, as well as anything inbetween, D/D Weaver is useless in all regards. Fire Weaver barely holds up until about Gold 3 and that's because most players don't know how to counter it, not because it's good. Staff Weaver has never been a thing. The Twist of Fate change is a sidegrade, not a buff. Core buffs barely apply to Weaver, maybe D/D will be remotely decent again, and most Weavers don't run Arcane skills.

Again. These changes do NOTHING. 

FINALLY someone that UNDERSTANDS. Please, for the love of god nerf Tempest, nerf Cata, but for christ do something MEANINGFUL for Weaver. Slapping stupid numbers on sword are isn't going to fix it. It's not going to fix the sheer clunkiness of the weapon that nerfs created. And it's not going to stop Weaver's dependance on scepter because it legit is the only thing that properly works because scepter in itself is strong. 

Tired of people on here keeps saying Ele, when people KNOW it is the problem with TEMPEST and CATA synergies. You can tell no which people actually play the all three specs and know the ACTUAL issues compared to the idiots who are doing the same thing again of just nerfing the whole class and blindly allowing it to be tore up, only to go through the same problematic cycle of overbuffing and overnerfing. Wake the hell up for once.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, Dreams.3128 said:

FINALLY someone that UNDERSTANDS. Please, for the love of god nerf Tempest, nerf Cata, but for christ do something MEANINGFUL for Weaver. Slapping stupid numbers on sword are isn't going to fix it. It's not going to fix the sheer clunkiness of the weapon that nerfs created. And it's not going to stop Weaver's dependance on scepter because it legit is the only thing that properly works because scepter in itself is strong. 

Tired of people on here keeps saying Ele, when people KNOW it is the problem with TEMPEST and CATA synergies. You can tell no which people actually play the all three specs and know the ACTUAL issues compared to the idiots who are doing the same thing again of just nerfing the whole class and blindly allowing it to be tore up, only to go through the same problematic cycle of overbuffing and overnerfing. Wake the hell up for once.

I certainly don't know much about ele... but there seem to be a number of decent weavers out there who can pretty much instant delete opponents.  I mean Cata's have to kind of get close to you, so you can find a range and then fire into their projectile denial and block and do nothing to them... but at least you can typically survive.   Weavers on the other hand have some really sick bursts that also CC you.   I've seen weaver played at very high levels, are you sure it's in as bad a position as most of the other classes out there?  At least you see it in platinum games....

• Like 1

17 hours ago, shion.2084 said:

I've seen weaver played at very high levels, are you sure it's in as bad a position as most of the other classes out there?

Ele players tend to be desensitized to how strong their class is. They think Weaver is in a bad place because it isn't the alpha top meta like Catalyst. In reality, Weaver is still sitting in upper tiers of viable classes to play.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6
  • Confused 5

29 minutes ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

Ele players tend to be desensitized to how strong their class is. They think Weaver is in a bad place because it isn't the alpha top meta like Catalyst. In reality, Weaver is still sitting in upper tiers of viable classes to play.

Please play one of these upper tier viable Weaver builds and please post a recording here of that Weaver going toe-to-toe with known meta classes, if it's that strong it should be easy to do right?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 7

1 hour ago, Myror.7521 said:

Sword/X weaver cause this is for real a build that is not in a good state

Yeah that's not a problem with Weaver though, that's just Sword being bad. Weaver is not too far bellow Catalyst when it's using a Scepter.

Edited by Trevor Boyer.6524
  • Like 5
  • Confused 2

On 6/24/2023 at 10:28 AM, Myror.7521 said:

@SevlisBavles.3059 Actually FA weaver is still not that bad. But i think you mean a Sword/X weaver cause this is for real a build that is not in a good state. How ever the "let them compete with Meta Builds" argument is a bit dump since most builds actually can not handle Meta Builds ^^

FA Weaver is a pure liability. You are going to do nothing against any decent condi Reaper, Untamed, Bladesworn, bunker Virtuoso who can just eat every single one of your damage spikes, the list goes on. You can oneshot a few other squishy builds, roam and plus fights, but in every regard FA Catalyst performs better, any thief fulfils the role 10x better. If you're on a team with other glassy builds, a team in general that can't hold down sustained fights, you will contribute nothing with FA Weaver and you will be a target for the entire game.

Fire Weaver drops off beyond Gold and these buffs change very little.

On 6/24/2023 at 11:44 AM, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

Yeah that's not a problem with Weaver though, that's just Sword being bad. Weaver is not too far bellow Catalyst when it's using a Scepter.

No, there is a severe imbalance in damage/sustain tradeoff with Scepter Weaver. Either you are a full glass cannon who dies to a sneeze, or you have sustain but not nearly enough damage to do anything but take longer to eventually die. To gain 10% sustain, you have to sacrifice 20% damage. The imbalance is too big and there are tons of classes out there that pump out similar and higher damage numbers with far more sustain (Untamed, Hammer Spellbreaker, Condi Reaper and such) or damage mitigation through evasion/stealth (Daredevil, pretty much all Mesmers, Dragonhunter, and of course Untamed has this TOO).

Also in general, you die to anything with condis, you have no actual sustained condi cleanse.

Edited by SevlisBavles.3059
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Weaver is nowhere near core engi levels of terrible (I would know), but I think sword needs work. It relies on landing that one big CC in order to set up its burst, but the only reliable way to do that is with Gale. 

The Gale strike buff helps, but the range is extremely stubby.  

Sword dagger is a meme, especially after what happened to updraft. 

That said, I think other classes should take priority over fixing weaver. Ele is already extremely dominant, and weaver is getting some buffs next patch. 

Meanwhile core engi is being nerfed. Again. Why? Who knows? Core ele used to be the only core spec that was arguably as bad. But CMC managed to raise it up to a decent place with the scepter buffs. I'd love it if he'd share some of the love to the literal worst spec in the game. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

On 6/23/2023 at 9:45 AM, shion.2084 said:

I certainly don't know much about ele... but there seem to be a number of decent weavers out there who can pretty much instant delete opponents.  I mean Cata's have to kind of get close to you, so you can find a range and then fire into their projectile denial and block and do nothing to them... but at least you can typically survive.   Weavers on the other hand have some really sick bursts that also CC you.   I've seen weaver played at very high levels, are you sure it's in as bad a position as most of the other classes out there?  At least you see it in platinum games....

I barely see it in plat games in my brief time of coming back, and when I do they are usually getting dogpiled very quickly. I don't deny Tempest's and Cata's strength, but Weaver actually brings nothing to do the team. Especially since there have been other classes that have taken its role. If you're going up against Weavers you're either going against Grimjack (which I'll be surprised if he does play weaver), or someone that has dedicated themselves to weaver so kitten much that they can time their bursts to the tee no matter what class they play against. Condi Weaver doesn't have a place in the upper echelons since there is usually duos or some form of support to offset any 'burst' they would have on scepter which has gotten adjusted and tweaked when it was shown to be overpowered. FA Weaver...do people even really play that at all? When they changed a few of Weaver's traits and Air traits back in, I wanna say 2018, people dropped it completely. Air hasn't gotten significant dps buffs and arcane has gotten changed a couple of times, so unless you are playing absolutely pure glass, its kill streak is not consistent as someone like Cata. 🤷‍♀️

That's not a spec thing, that is a sheer player skill thing. And seeing the skill within Plat, it is not particularly hard to pop someone unless you're going up against top 50s within your games. P1 and SOME P2 still play like gold players. 

On 6/24/2023 at 5:44 AM, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

That's not a magical, fix-all button. If that was the case Core Ele would actually be a threat with the rest of its bretheren and a lot of people know that isn't the case whatsoever. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

51 minutes ago, Dreams.3128 said:

I barely see it in plat games in my brief time of coming back, and when I do they are usually getting dogpiled very quickly. I don't deny Tempest's and Cata's strength, but Weaver actually brings nothing to do the team. Especially since there have been other classes that have taken its role. If you're going up against Weavers you're either going against Grimjack (which I'll be surprised if he does play weaver), or someone that has dedicated themselves to weaver so kitten much that they can time their bursts to the tee no matter what class they play against. Condi Weaver doesn't have a place in the upper echelons since there is usually duos or some form of support to offset any 'burst' they would have on scepter which has gotten adjusted and tweaked when it was shown to be overpowered. FA Weaver...do people even really play that at all? When they changed a few of Weaver's traits and Air traits back in, I wanna say 2018, people dropped it completely. Air hasn't gotten significant dps buffs and arcane has gotten changed a couple of times, so unless you are playing absolutely pure glass, its kill streak is not consistent as someone like Cata. 🤷‍♀️

That's not a spec thing, that is a sheer player skill thing. And seeing the skill within Plat, it is not particularly hard to pop someone unless you're going up against top 50s within your games. P1 and SOME P2 still play like gold players. 

That's not a magical, fix-all button. If that was the case Core Ele would actually be a threat with the rest of its bretheren and a lot of people know that isn't the case whatsoever. 

Since you mention, last season grimjack played against me on weaver in ranked.  Khylo.  Hard to catch him and hit like a truck.  I remember because being a scrapper I’m forced into not all damage traits s I was a prime target.

We won the match, but yeah it was effective:

I actually didn’t recognize the toon name when I played him, but I wrote a compliment to him on play after the match.  He responded with “do not ever whisper me.”  Which is why I looked at the account name and then realized.

• Haha 2

@Dreams.3128 Alright, I'm sharing thoughts with you. Not trying to poke you or start fights, but this is what I feel like:

1 hour ago, Dreams.3128 said:

I barely see it in plat games in my brief time of coming back, and when I do they are usually getting dogpiled very quickly.

1. Why would anyone select Weaver when they could select Catalyst and be the alpha final form GW2 class? It's not that Weaver is weak, it's that Catalyst is God Tier.
  2. They get dogpiled because they have enormous burst, which is normal. Every other class, when they run massive DPS, they are also glassy. This is normal. This is how it is supposed to work. This is how it works on other classes. I feel like Ele players are so used to being so strong for so long, that when they are vulnerable to damage at all, they think their class is weak. They are also comparing Weaver to Catalyst, which is a bad comparison. In the next patch, Catalyst/Tempest/Anything Warrior, is going to be God Tier OP and break the game like Neo in The Matrix. You can't compare Weaver's or anything's performance for that matter, to those classes. When you compare Weaver's performance vs literally anything else, it is balanced and fair.

Weaver actually brings nothing to do the team. Especially since there have been other classes that have taken its role.

What like Catalyst and Warriors? Again, those are OP and way too strong. If it weren't for these insanely strong buffs they keep throwing at Catalyst/Tempest/Warriors, Weaver would be a balanced Side Node vs. anything else.

It's not that Weaver is weak, it's that Cata/Temp/War is just way too bloated.

FA Weaver...do people even really play that at all? When they changed a few of Weaver's traits and Air traits back in, I wanna say 2018, people dropped it completely. Air hasn't gotten significant dps buffs and arcane has gotten changed a couple of times, so unless you are playing absolutely pure glass, its kill streak is not consistent as someone like Cata.

Yeah it shouldn't be. It's normal for class counters to exist and situations that are rough.

It is not normal for a class to be an indestructible adamantine boulder rolling around the map that has no class counters, that also has the best burst in the game on the lowest CDs with some of the best kiting potential, that even when running DPS, still throws around gobs of strong party support damage mitigation with auras.

Eles are really strong my dude. Do you often play other classes? If not, you should go log in as a Thief or a Willbender or something. Go see what it feels like to be other classes that are actually vulnerable to damage when they stat for DPS. You'd see they have like half or less the sustain of even a Weaver, and like 1/4th the sustain of a Catalyst.

If that was the case Core Ele would actually be a threat

It is. It's just that why would anyone play it if they could play Catalyst or Weaver? I'm not saying Core Ele is STRONG or as good as Weaver and certainly not Cata/Temp, but there are some guys in NA who meme around on stuff like Core Ele. @Poelala.2830 runs a Core Ele build and he is actually threatening on it. Core Ele is not that far down from Weaver honestly. And at this point in patching, Core Ele is most certainly one of the most viable Core classes for sure. It does not need more buffing.

If I had to rank the viability of core classes, I'd say this:

1. Core Guard Support <- This is actually viable amongst meta
  2. Core Warrior - Core Mesmer - Core Necromancer - Core Elementalist <- These can be viable if a player is good
  3. Core Revenant - Core Ranger - Core Engineer <- These have no value even if a player is good

After Core Ele receives all these new buffs, it may end up being the most viable DPS core class, even before Core War, Core Mes, and Core Necro.

I guess ultimately what I'm saying here is that no one is concerned with Weaver right now. What people are concerned with is how the Core Ele buffs will bolster Catalyst/Tempest in inordinate ways they do not need, on top of the buffs that Catalyst in particular is getting. Core Ele does not need to be buffed. It's just going to make problems. If people are that concerned with Weaver, Weaver needs to be buffed, not Core Ele. Repeat buffing Core Ele just keeps making Tempest/Catalyst stronger and it REALLY has to stop. <- This is an understatement to the problem actually. It's not that the buffing needs to stop, it's that Tempest/Catalyst straight up needs nerfing, not buffs.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

@Dreams.3128 Alright, I'm sharing thoughts with you. Not trying to poke you or start fights, but this is what I feel like:

1. Why would anyone select Weaver when they could select Catalyst and be the alpha final form GW2 class? It's not that Weaver is weak, it's that Catalyst is God Tier.
  2. They get dogpiled because they have enormous burst, which is normal. Every other class, when they run massive DPS, they are also glassy. This is normal. This is how it is supposed to work. This is how it works on other classes. I feel like Ele players are so used to being so strong for so long, that when they are vulnerable to damage at all, they think their class is weak. They are also comparing Weaver to Catalyst, which is a bad comparison. In the next patch, Catalyst/Tempest/Anything Warrior, is going to be God Tier OP and break the game like Neo in The Matrix. You can't compare Weaver's or anything's performance for that matter, to those classes. When you compare Weaver's performance vs literally anything else, it is balanced and fair.

What like Catalyst and Warriors? Again, those are OP and way too strong. If it weren't for these insanely strong buffs they keep throwing at Catalyst/Tempest/Warriors, Weaver would be a balanced Side Node vs. anything else.

It's not that Weaver is weak, it's that Cata/Temp/War is just way too bloated.

Yeah it shouldn't be. It's normal for class counters to exist and situations that are rough.

It is not normal for a class to be an indestructible adamantine boulder rolling around the map that has no class counters, that also has the best burst in the game on the lowest CDs with some of the best kiting potential, that even when running DPS, still throws around gobs of strong party support damage mitigation with auras.

Eles are really strong my dude. Do you often play other classes? If not, you should go log in as a Thief or a Willbender or something. Go see what it feels like to be other classes that are actually vulnerable to damage when they stat for DPS. You'd see they have like half or less the sustain of even a Weaver, and like 1/4th the sustain of a Catalyst.

It is. It's just that why would anyone play it if they could play Catalyst or Weaver? I'm not saying Core Ele is STRONG or as good as Weaver and certainly not Cata/Temp, but there are some guys in NA who meme around on stuff like Core Ele. @Poelala.2830 runs a Core Ele build and he is actually threatening on it. Core Ele is not that far down from Weaver honestly. And at this point in patching, Core Ele is most certainly one of the most viable Core classes for sure. It does not need more buffing.

If I had to rank the viability of core classes, I'd say this:

1. Core Guard Support <- This is actually viable amongst meta
  2. Core Warrior - Core Mesmer - Core Necromancer - Core Elementalist <- These can be viable if a player is good
  3. Core Revenant - Core Ranger - Core Engineer <- These have no value even if a player is good

After Core Ele receives all these new buffs, it may end up being the most viable DPS core class, even before Core War, Core Mes, and Core Necro.

I guess ultimately what I'm saying here is that no one is concerned with Weaver right now. What people are concerned with is how the Core Ele buffs will bolster Catalyst/Tempest in inordinate ways they do not need, on top of the buffs that Catalyst in particular is getting. Core Ele does not need to be buffed. It's just going to make problems. If people are that concerned with Weaver, Weaver needs to be buffed, not Core Ele. Repeat buffing Core Ele just keeps making Tempest/Catalyst stronger and it REALLY has to stop. <- This is an understatement to the problem actually. It's not that the buffing needs to stop, it's that Tempest/Catalyst straight up needs nerfing, not buffs.

"I think Catalyst is fun to play once you get the hang of it. But... that perma stability is pretty OP in WvW or PvP if you ask me. The thing is... while they get perma stability, they also get offensive and defensive boons at the same time which make them "un-killable" technically."

"How is it fair for other classes to try to play against Catalyst?" 

Perma-Stability, Perma-Aura, Perma-Anything....

Guild Wars 2 11 Years Legacy of "Balance", Increase Toxicity to its limit

-June ""Balance"" patch; Anet doesn't think Elementalist Profession Toxicity aren't enough-

Anet Philosophy Of "Balance", Never Fail To Impress, Never Ends 

This is Anet vision for Guild Wars 2

(side note);

The Community Doesn't Owe Anet Anything Except The Same Amount Of Respect They Gave Us

-I am so ready to take out this trash, throw it in the trash can...to where it belong-

Edited by Burnfall.9573
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

Core Ranger

I'll say Core Ranger could in the range with Core warrior and such if the player is good. A good friend of mine has gotten to plat consistently (when he even bothers because like me, we are hardly ever consistent any more with it) with Core Ranger. I believe he did get P3, but once the wintrading and matchmaking became more rampant, he was stuck between high end of p1 into mid p2. Obviously that is not solid evidence and that is ONE of a few players, out of many players, but it can happen. It's just, unfortunately, not popular enough to ever garner attention or be notable compared to some meme Core Ele build. 

Besides that, I actually DO agree with you on the fact that ONLY Weaver should be buffed. I'm not sure if it was myself or someone else in this thread, but I've consistently only wanted Weaver buffs for a LONG time now because it's been the only ele spec, for me, that makes sense and shows actual skill expression that doesn't rely SOLELY on heal or solely on overbloated stats like Cata and Tempest respectively.

It's also a thing to point out as well that Elementalist always seem to have a history as a feast or famine class. It's either absolutely broken or it is dog. There has never been an in between in the history of Elementalist existing. CMC, for whatever reason, does not see this pattern and consistently bloats the class or absolutely robs the class of what it COULD be in exchange bandage fixes that become a problem in the future. If anet could somehow or someway change Ele so that wasn't the case, it would not be problematic in the time that it gets massively buff. 

Revenant has this same exact issue, but from a completely different start up point. I'm sure there may be other feast or famine classes as well, but I will honestly say I have not put enough dedication in other classes compared to Ele, so I'm in no place to say otherwise. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Burnfall.9573 said:

"I think Catalyst is fun to play once you get the hang of it. But... that perma stability is pretty OP in WvW or PvP if you ask me. The thing is... while they get perma stability, they also get offensive and defensive boons at the same time which make them "un-killable" technically."

-June ""Balance"" patch; Anet doesn't think Elementalist Profession Toxicity aren't enough-

(side note);

The Community Doesn't Owe Anet Anything Except The Same Amount Of Respect They Gave Us

-I am so ready to take out this trash, throw it in the trash can...to where it belong-

I was really interested in the footage you presented here. I slowed down the footage to .25 and really paid attention to the small details of things we commonly overlook.

During your first engagement vs. that Cata, he is able to stay virtually invulnerable vs. you and never drop bellow about 90% health, and he does this without using natural dodge rolls at all. This build walks into you spamming just weapon/utilities, and that is enough to remain completely invulnerable while standing in all of your damage output, without any care at all of needing to correctly position or dodge. Go slow it down and watch it again if you never noticed.

^ That right that, says it all.

2 hours ago, Dreams.3128 said:

but I've consistently only wanted Weaver buffs for a LONG time now because it's been the only ele spec, for me, that makes sense and shows actual skill expression that doesn't rely SOLELY on heal or solely on overbloated stats like Cata and Tempest respectively.

Yeah I agree. Even when Weaver was the king side node years back when PoF first released, I never felt like it was "impossible to deal with, no meaningful way to interact with it" like Catalyst is. Even though Weaver was strong, there were ways to deal with it. If you stayed and died to it, that was your own fault because it was easy to run from. Catalyst on the other hand, hard counters 90% of builds in use, has no counter itself, and has strong chase potential so most builds can't even peel from it if they are losing.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

• Trevor Boyer.6524 changed the title to Yo CMC - 2 days left to the rise of the Ele Empire - It's not too late - You can make the difference

@Trevor Boyer.6524 hmm i get why you call cata op but overall ele is not the Problem its just Catalyst. Also why you call every warr spec OP? Just kite the warr and ezy win ...... lol. The only warr things that could be called OP are just Bladesworn (the by far best 1v1 e-spec) but it get ezy claped the time where your 1vX. Maybe also Condi Berserker could be called OP but this is cause it uses conditions and conditions are clearly Overperforming in this Game (for real it does use only Defence traitlines rn on its Meta build and could oneshot you with conditions ..... this shouldn't be a thing) so its not the spec that is too good. Spellbraker on the other Hand is pretty balanced and could acutually ezy claped by near every class (maybe some specific can't Like Necro and engi). Also there is a reason why Warrior is just not Meta yet right? Yes cause its still not the best class cause of his Nature of been a melee class with high telegraphed skills.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Burnfall.9573 said:

(side note);

Yea boon corrupts were so overpowered, just look at all the boons catalyst relies on. We can't have that mean necro take that away. Good job 🤡M🤡!

• Like 7

I wonder if they ever feel shame, or embarrassment, or if there's any type of disciplinary actions taken on employees who are asked to balance the game by listening to community feedback. When they don't listen and implement the same changes anyway, is there no one at a-net who judges them by the quality of their work? Is there no accountability? 

If the aura changes on signets go through, and the quickness on sphere changes goes through, it's a straight up slap in the face to the entire spvp community, as well as a slap in the face to the owners of NCSoft.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Eddie.9143 said:

I wonder if they ever feel shame, or embarrassment, or if there's any type of disciplinary actions taken on employees who are asked to balance the game by listening to community feedback. When they don't listen and implement the same changes anyway, is there no one at a-net who judges them by the quality of their work? Is there no accountability? 

If the aura changes on signets go through, and the quickness on sphere changes goes through, it's a straight up slap in the face to the entire spvp community, as well as a slap in the face to the owners of NCSoft.

Best we can do is be loud outside of the gw2 community. Tell people thinking about playing this game to not bother wasting their time on this garbage. The worse the company does that can be attributed to the awful job the balance team is doing, the more likely their will be actual change.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Eddie.9143 said:

The consequence to bad gameplay decisions is players quitting the game and the company's income declining. However, the dedicated PvP population is so small that losing them doesn't matter. As long as PvE is fine, ANet keeps making money.

Edited by Exedore.6320
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Eddie.9143 said:

is there no one at a-net who judges them by the quality of their work? Is there no accountability?

Clearly Arenanet knows what's going on and doesn't care what's happening. But what confuses me is the father company NCSoft not being concerned with these decisions.

I had recently talked with one person who very seriously was trying to look up information to get in touch directly with the person who runs NCSoft to explain to them the kind of stuff going on here, especially the suspicious stuff regarding the treatment of Team USA. Believe it or not, it is not as easy to do as you'd think. He's was running into problems with the info he was finding, as if it were fake and these contacts didn't exist at all. Quite an odd story actually.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

14 minutes ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

Clearly Arenanet knows what's going on and doesn't care what's happening. But what confuses me is the father company NCSoft not being concerned with these decisions.

I had recently talked with one person who very seriously was trying to look up information to get in touch directly with the person who runs NCSoft to explain to them the kind of stuff going on here, especially the suspicious stuff regarding the treatment of Team USA. Believe it or not, it is not as easy to do as you'd think. He's was running into problems with the info he was finding, as if it were fake and these contacts didn't exist at all. Quite an odd story actually.

Maybe if we all start reaching out to NCSoft as a community to let them know how there's corruption happening within the company. There is too much evidence to ignore, and if they start deleting posts or banning people for discussing it, it's just them trying to cover their tracks, so screenshot everything along with downloading the videos and proof of internal collusion 

• Like 5