Am I the only one worried?

DylanLucas.6058

Reminder; many of us in the Community came to a understanding  and  agreement amongst ourselves that, Anet delaying Guild Wars 2 next expansion, would give Anet plenty of time to address and to resolve our concerns, including fixing the issue with the game.

As much anguish and frustration it was, that was our Hope and Faith in Anet to make a difference, in putting our experience first before Profit.

We were wrong...

Once again; Anet is reminding the Community that Profit comes first before us..

Anet deceived us, Lied to us, took us for granted and took advantage of our Hope and Faith in them, to do the right thing.

Anet, the goal of delaying the next expansion previously; was to buy some time in hope to communicate with the Community, in hopes to come to a positive healthy resolution, solution...for the better end.

Instead, you chose Profit before the players..the Community

“Deception may give us what we want for the present, but it will always take it away in the end.” 

"Foundation Built On Lies And Deceit Will Never Stand The Test Of Time"

Time is working in our end, we walk...I walk

Edited by Burnfall.9573
  • Like 3
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, FrancisN.9276 said:

Giving an axe to a thief... pistol to a melee tank (Guardian)... sword to an engineer... So much for class identity.

It is a Disgrace to Guild Wars Legacy.

-Anet is Sabotaging their own game for Profit-

-It is time for a new Leadership to set things straight-

Edited by Burnfall.9573
  • Like 3
  • Confused 3

@Polar.8634 yeap peops are just crying cause they just crying. Idk so many peops are dispointed by the patch and all they are saying is "its Just Bad" nothing Else. At least tell us what you find bad but also except that not everyone find it bad at all ^^

Since we got the patch life now. The only things im just dispointed rn about are the bugs that happened with it. Idk but as it stands now aside of this bugs it was a pretty solid patch Overall ^^

Also Check it out Guys ...... this game was build around every class could do everything....... so no salt needed about the fact every class will be able to do everything in future lols.

Edited by Myror.7521
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 8

6 hours ago, Dadnir.5038 said:

Funny to see that peoples get worried when they get what the community on the forum asked for.

Because the forum is not and never was a hive mind where everyone agreed on everything. I expressed concern when I first saw the idea floated, it's not inconsistent to express concern when it looks like it's actually happening.

• Like 7

A class/role concept of a heal-/boonsupport that has to make a trait choice between either stronger heals or the core boon of alacrity,
a role concept of pure (c)dps losing access to damage because of its utility,
a slow, methodical ranged sniper that applies the quickness boon around themselves instead of the agile, elusive melee thief,
major boons crammed into elite specs destroying class identity in general,
pointless spec/weapon combinations,
splitting stats off of runes to justify an additional jade bot relic equipment,
yet another legendary armor set which for a lot of people will probably be nothing but an expensive skin,
the upcoming daily /weekly / quarterly (!) grind of the vault,
devs pulling through with every single design decision the community has spoken up against, immediately or delayed by one patch,
(gold to gems consistently going up showing there's either too much gold or too little cash in the market),
"Sleuthing a Solution" and the quality of story content after EoD in general,
and (to each their own, but imo:) cuddly jade bots, adventurous cat outfits and lazy, overpriced cape / hood combos.

I'm not worried. Just growing really tired. And I do accept that people don't find anything bad and defend what's happening to the end. I wonder if the servers will stay up for just them.

Edited by Solstice.5790
typo
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Myror.7521 said:

@Polar.8634 yeap peops are just crying cause they just crying. Idk so many peops are dispointed by the patch and all they are saying is "its Just Bad" nothing Else. At least tell us what you find bad but also except that not everyone find it bad at all ^^

You also can't see 300 pages of feedback?

Omg, this forum has so many bugs!

4 hours ago, Burnfall.9573 said:

It is a Disgrace to Guild Wars Legacy.

-Anet is Sabotaging their own game for Profit-

-It is time for a new Leadership to set things straight-

Disgrace to the legacy? You don't know much about guild wars then. The original let us use any weapon we wanted.

• Like 2

I do not get the doom and gloom. PvE balance has improved significantly over the last 2 years. And PvP balance has been a cluster kitten for years. I want the expansion to include more play styles. It is the most important aspect of any expansion. No matter what, PvP will remain a dumpster fire.

I am interested to see what the rune system is and how it will impact builds.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I won't lie, it does seem like the de-coupling of weapons and elite specs is going to create a big mess... on two fronts.  Generally, two things are going to happen.  We're going to get weapons that invalidate all of the other specs because they're superior to everything else, and we're going to get weapons that are pretty much useless outside of their specs.  

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

I won't lie, it does seem like the de-coupling of weapons and elite specs is going to create a big mess... on two fronts.  Generally, two things are going to happen.  We're going to get weapons that invalidate all of the other specs because they're superior to everything else, and we're going to get weapons that are pretty much useless outside of their specs.  

Its what the community has always said it want 🤷‍♂️

The problem with "class identity" isnt so much the weapons, but rather the complete reliance on boons over class unique skills. Builds today is all just about which and how much boons you output.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

@Jski.6180 yea peops are upset by changes lel. Im a PvPer and I just did defend A-Net. Some peops telling me that i get no own Statement and braindead follow them. Trueth is ..... no! I defend A-Net cause to me this balance changes are by far the best since years. I enjoy the way they are going now (even while IBS and EoD where both pretty Bad but also they where both hard rushed).

• Confused 2