Two big features missing in current day gw2

1 hour ago, GetFoxxed.9478 said:

Dragonvoid legendaries, yes.

Tell me about it. I just got back to gw2 and played the delves... only to see enemies get new dragonvoid attack animation while we're supposed to be happy with bath time effects on T3 legendaries instead of that badassery.. 😕

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

22 minutes ago, Batalix.2873 said:

I think they should just do away with maps, especs, weapons, mounts, legendaries, PvP, WvW, fractals.

Just make it all Rama's hat.

All those things and Ramas hat are not mutually exclusive:

New map? Terrain shaped as….Rama’s Hat

New weapon? Rama’s Hat

New Legendary? Rama’s Hat

PvP or WvW? Capture and hold Rama’s Hat

Fractal: The story of how Rama got his Hat

New mount? Rama’s Hat

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Batalix.2873 said:

I think they should just do away with maps, especs, weapons, mounts, legendaries, PvP, WvW, fractals.

Just make it all Rama's hat.

Tyria is actually just a fractal stored on Rama's Hat.  this is the deep lore that's hidden within the floating castle and the premise of the next expansion.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Randulf.7614 said:

All those things and Ramas hat are not mutually exclusive:

New map? Terrain shaped as….Rama’s Hat

New weapon? Rama’s Hat

New Legendary? Rama’s Hat

PvP or WvW? Capture and hold Rama’s Hat

Fractal: The story of how Rama got his Hat

New mount? Rama’s Hat

Yes, but when you have Rama's hat, all the other options are obviated. Suboptimal. Stagnant. Deserted. False choices. Wasted memory and server space.

Just delete it all. Rama's hat sustains.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2

13 hours ago, Epsilon Indi.2031 said:

Tyria is actually just a fractal stored on Rama's Hat.  this is the deep lore that's hidden within the floating castle and the premise of the next expansion.

So, Tyria is on Rama's Hat, which itself sits atop Rama's Hat and then it's Rama's Hats all of the way down?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, kharmin.7683 said:

So, Tyria is on Rama's Hat, which itself sits atop Rama's Hat and then it's Rama's Hats all of the way down?

I see it more as Rama’s hat held up by four Rama’s hats as it travel through the universe on top of Rama’s Hat

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 7/2/2023 at 10:37 AM, ZeftheWicked.3076 said:

1. Rama's hat.
2. Dragon void themed T3 legendaries.

ALL WILL JOIN THE VOID! (wearing Rama hats ofc).

It's not Dragon Void. It's Void. The Void is not a dragon and therefore not included in the Elder Dragon themed legendaries. Someone didn't pay attention playing the story (if they played the story at all).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Dragonvoid is a manifestation of the Void. And the Void is not a dragon. It is primal magic made up of the 6 domains of magic. Or in the words of Kuunavang: "The Void is raw magic - chaos incarnate. In the beginning, everything was Void. Then the Mother Dragon, Soo-Won, brought order, splitting the Void into six domains of magic. She could not maintain that order alone, so she took on the domain of water and gave the others to the five Elder Dragons. It was on that foundation that all material life on Tyria flourished."

I'll also just leave this here.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Void

• Confused 1

Silly way to invalidate someone's light hearted suggestion. Elder dragon themed legendary collections are complete. We move forward. OP, nor I, am suggesting that the dragonvoid is an elder dragon. (It's DRAGONvoid, extracted from dragons, taking the shape and personalities of dragons, but whatever.) Dragon-void themed legendaries, or VOID themed legendaries, is all that was suggested. Alongside Rama's hat, which I think everyone including anet can get behind. 

• Like 1