Dirame.8521

What are your builds? Here are mine:

Of course, you folks have seen my HammerSworn build:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PKQAIlJwSYjsQ4oM5HdB-zZoLjSLgeTA3HAA

but I have two more builds for you:

I now reveal to you

EvadeSworn:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PKQAQlNwSYVsW4o/kFLB-z5IeGNqAyUC4yBA

An annoying build that is just hilarious to play because no one expects Rifle to be any good. If you play it well, the reply you will get is "Rifle? Really?". The key is to use your evades when they use their big attacks and keep spamming Explosive Shell every time you use Endurance to evade (using endurance activates Daredevil Runes). AND unless you need it to immob someone, always cancel Brutal shot's final shot animation or it will get you killed.

RifleBreaker:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PKwAQxjlJwSYjsQWJWsXuvfA-z5IWGNWBZmCKMAA

An incredibly bursty build that no one sees coming. In conquest it is a pain because it just comes in and two-shots a target (Wastrel's Ruin + Final Thrust) and if it doesn't two-shot, it just chains into Flurry and Bladestorm or Flurry for the immob, switch to Rifle, Rifle butt then Explosive Shell and Volley and they're dead anyways.

EvadeSworn is built for wasting people's time on point, Riflebreaker is a bursty roamer that +1s really well and HammerSworn is just for the giggles.

Let's see yours.

Edited by Dirame.8521

A "my kind of crazy" warrior build? Probably my Charrzerker, whose character idea came from one of Rytlock's lines: "I've got cooks out scouting the mountains for Flame Legion." 

She's my Chef (of course) and main resource-gathering tank in OW maps, so her build is tailored to that. She's not the quickest to finish anything off, but she can easily keep enemies disabled and off balance while slowly beating them to death, soaking up plenty of incoming damage along the way. It may be slow, but it's actually quite fun.

Giver's armor with Traveler runes, mostly Soldier's everything else. Hammer//Sword/Axe, and sometimes I'll swap in a mace for one of the one-handers as a change of pace. She's not built for raids, dungeons, Fractals, WvW, PvP or any other content in particular. She's got a JOB to do dammit and has no time for any aggro nonsense, but if you insist..

Chat link: [&DQIENxY+Ej+mAKcAogGiAW4ArQCuAK4AfAGcAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADWgAFADMAAA==]

I'd be willing to bet not a lot of people would run this build. Like, at all. 🤣

Pic: Kiss the Cook

Edited by Teknomancer.4895
pic link

Just now, oscuro.9720 said:

You can mix Valk and Cavs if you want more crit damage. I used to run that quite a bit before in the past until, at some point, it no longer felt good to play and I scraped it. 

I know. I ran SoR and SoF sometimes with it for that reason. It still managed to hit thieves with an 8.5k T3 Eviscerate after Feb2020. Tanky enough to survive an opening burst and just enough sustain to keep the fight going and where them down for the T3 burst to end it.

Honestly, its a build that feels the most like how Anet wants Warrior to play.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PKwAk6JlFw0YXMMGKO+OvpUA-z1IY6ojvUapAaKBqNEqICU9QEk9wbJlNNA-w I've mostly have ran the same build for the past 10 years. Granted before it was full soldiers before they added sentinels to the game later on. In the past it could work quite well but sadly it is lackluster at times anymore at least in wvw with the damage nerf of crowd control. A condi clear  mini heal support tank designed to be on the front lines which originated from a dungeon build from ascalon catacombs years ago.

[WvW] - Signet Bladesworn - This is the first build I made on Bladesworn and it started as a meme because I wanted to see if I could make a build that ran Healing Signet and it turned out better than I expected. After a while, I came to realize it suffers from some pretty big issues that make it worse than I thought, things like requiring hard cc to land most of your damage and some skills having super inconsistent damage output along with running out of skills when fighting tough opponents because you didn't take the mandatory elite skill.

[WvW] - Hammer Bladesworn - This build also started as a meme and I'd probably leave it at that, I never put much time into it.

[WvW] - Stance Bladesworn - Same story, meme build. The endurance regen is pretty cheese on this thing but it suffers from many of the same issues as my first build.

I really wish Anet would ditch the reliance on hard cc for Bladesworn, I'm really tired of being forced to take Bulls Charge on every single build. The sword would be good if Savage Leap didn't miss 90% of the time, Pistol 5 being point-blank range with a hefty channel means most of it gets wasted (unless you take Bulls Charge, surprise!), Break Step doing its damage at the start instead of at the target is a bit questionable, and Blooming Fire doing less overall dps than an auto-attack chain sure doesn't help.

Edited by SleepyBat.9034
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, SleepyBat.9034 said:

[WvW] - Signet Bladesworn - This is the first build I made on Bladesworn and it started as a meme because I wanted to see if I could make a build that ran Healing Signet and it turned out better than I expected. After a while, I came to realize it suffers from some pretty big issues that make it worse than I thought, things like requiring hard cc to land most of your damage and some skills having super inconsistent damage output along with running out of skills when fighting tough opponents because you didn't take the mandatory elite skill.

[WvW] - Hammer Bladesworn - This build also started as a meme and I'd probably leave it at that, I never put much time into it.

[WvW] - Stance Bladesworn - Same story, meme build. The endurance regen is pretty cheese on this thing but it suffers from many of the same issues as my first build.

I really wish Anet would ditch the reliance on hard cc for Bladesworn, I'm really tired of being forced to take Bulls Charge on every single build. The sword would be good if Savage Leap didn't miss 90% of the time, Pistol 5 being point-blank range with a hefty channel means most of it gets wasted (unless you take Bulls Charge, surprise!), Break Step doing its damage at the start instead of at the target is a bit questionable, and Blooming Fire doing less overall dps than an auto-attack chain sure doesn't help.

I modified my EvadeSworn to use your your trait selection and a bit my skill/amulet set-up in Pvp and I am now beating Eles!!!! Me kiant beleev eet.!!!!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Wouldn't Headbutt proc the rune more often? Less upfront chill, but more overall.

Yeah, but at the same time the grenth skill is a pulsating chill so it makes the most out of the 100% duration. Granted the build was made when I was experimenting for the longest chill duration of each class and before they nerfed the duration cap. 

Edit: Plus its funny seeing players trying to kite a racial skill.

Edited by cyberzombie.7348

8 hours ago, cyberzombie.7348 said:

Yeah, but at the same time the grenth skill is a pulsating chill so it makes the most out of the 100% duration. Granted the build was made when I was experimenting for the longest chill duration of each class and before they nerfed the duration cap. 

Edit: Plus its funny seeing players trying to kite a racial skill.

True.

On 8/1/2023 at 6:49 PM, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

I know. I ran SoR and SoF sometimes with it for that reason. It still managed to hit thieves with an 8.5k T3 Eviscerate after Feb2020. Tanky enough to survive an opening burst and just enough sustain to keep the fight going and where them down for the T3 burst to end it.

Honestly, its a build that feels the most like how Anet wants Warrior to play.

I kinda figured you knew, just saying it for anyone who tries it to give them more options 🙂 

• Thanks 1

my minion reaper build.  http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PSwEE6MssAGDjiVxKxTZqrZD-zxQY1gPRN7M6UBEhEwnDAA-e he is almost unkillable i have seen  meta builds drop  fast while my hp is going up. the only real weakness is if i am getting hit from long range. i just have to close the gap fast. other then that most of the time the more enemies that are hitting me the more my health goes up. i guess my playstyle is i love being in the middle of all the chaos that others try to avoid

Edited by trunks.5249

{PVP} - The "Bonkzerker"  aka. The "I've had enough of your sh**, now sit down" berserker.

With this build your only purpose is making sure one person does not get to play the game.

The build provides good damage, great sustain, good boon uptime on stability and quickness for unstoppble quick bonks, a lot of applications of weakness that stops people from dodge rolling away and hitting you back with power builds. 

Edited by WingSwipe.3084

On 8/5/2023 at 12:21 AM, trunks.5249 said:

my minion reaper build.  http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PSwEE6MssAGDjiVxKxTZqrZD-zxQY1gPRN7M6UBEhEwnDAA-e he is almost unkillable i have seen  meta builds drop  fast while my hp is going up. the only real weakness is if i am getting hit from long range. i just have to close the gap fast. other then that most of the time the more enemies that are hitting me the more my health goes up. i guess my playstyle is i love being in the middle of all the chaos that others try to avoid

Sacrilege!

A necro in the warrior forums!

• Haha 4

[Open World PvE] DMC Vergil
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PKwAwyzlZwOYjMMWJOyLuxUA-zRRYbKtAaEWJ4h4KkwKgISggDB3mlRFygKA-e

Plenty of CC spam, very high passive flow-generation to enable good uptime of dragon trigger.
Dragonslash Boost -> Break Step as a standard-combo which looks very stylish.

Good boon-uptime of might, fury, quickness and stability. High mobility. Good access to stun-breakers and condi-cleanses.

Sadly the DPS is not very good. No real heal-skill, as the passive regen from the signet is used to generate enough flow.

It is nice for cosplaying, but not very useful.

• Like 1