Discover the Wonders within the Wizard’s Vault in Guild Wars 2: Secrets of the Obscure

2 minutes ago, Kranlor Greyhelm.8417 said:

Your posts in this thread appear to be largely pointless. Please stop clogging up the thread with rubbish.

actually they are not pointless, you just don't like what im saying, you want everyone to say "anet screwed us" omg the world is burning.

Edited by vrauns.3215
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 7

2 minutes ago, vrauns.3215 said:

value of 5 aa really?

No, I wrote "value of aa point" in general, which to be more accurate would mean "value of 1". Now that this is clear, I can't help but notice you still didn't respond to anything. People asking about the value of new daily login currency isn't "incorrect" or "weird" in any way. Or at least you still didn't manage to answer any of the question why you think it is.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

Just now, Sobx.1758 said:

No, I wrote "value of aa" in general, which to be more accurate would mean "value of 1". Now that this is clear, I can't help but notice you still didn't respond to anything. People asking about the value of new daily login currency isn't "incorrect" or "weird" in any way. Or at least you still didn't manage to answer any of the question why you think it is.

they told us, what more do you want, asking what 5 aa will get us, is still incorrect.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 10

4 minutes ago, vrauns.3215 said:

value of 5 aa really?

Simple math: 140 AA (5 AA from daily login only for 28 days) should net you whatever 28 days of daily login rewards would have netted you. That is 20 MC, 35 Laurels and 7 Clovers/20 Laurels (depending on the box you choose on the 28th day).

EDIT: and that's not including the other items we currently get from daily login rewards, such as fine crafting materials.

Edited by Mor The Thief.9135
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

I'm here and I've got an answer for you!

Gold, Laurels, and Mystic Coins can all be purchased in the Wizard's Vault for completing your daily objectives. Daily achievement points will still be available as well, you'll earn them by completing your Wizard's Vault daily objectives.

So what happens to the bonuses for magic find, gold, and karma that we get after 30 days of logging in?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

• Q: Are there still daily login rewards?
    • A: There will be one objective every day for logging in. This objective gives 5 astral acclaim (standard daily objectives give 10).

For clarification, do these new daily objectives require players to be in the new SoTO areas? Or will there be objectives in the zones of core Tyria, HoT, PoF/IBS, and EoD?

My concern is that newer players who are not playing content in the new SoTO areas yet will now be left without an alternative to the daily login bonuses.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, vrauns.3215 said:

they told us, what more do you want, asking what 5 aa will get us, is still incorrect.

They told us what aa is worth? Do we somehow know any price of what we can buy for it? No? Then we don't know what it's worth, not sure why you're trying to claim they told us that when they didn't.

...and you still didn't respond why that question is supposed to be incorrect or weird btw, yet you're still eagerly repeating "it's incorrect" -no, it's not. It's a perfectly valid question about the very base of the system they're introducing.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

i like the changes, finally players will have to earn gold playing the game like the rest of us instead of getting 100 gold just for logging in, and please don't give me that nonsense of how people paid for all of these extra accounts. that's the case for some of them but many were for free or nearly for free from all the various deals on the heroic edition that went live over the years, and from giveaways and so on.

now, what are you going to do about botting and afk farming?

Edited by SoftFootpaws.9134
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

I'm here and I've got an answer for you!

Gold, Laurels, and Mystic Coins can all be purchased in the Wizard's Vault for completing your daily objectives. Daily achievement points will still be available as well, you'll earn them by completing your Wizard's Vault daily objectives.

How much will they cost?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

They told us what aa is worth? Do we somehow know any price of what we can buy for it? No? Then we don't know what it's worth, not sure why you're trying to claim they told us that when they didn't.

(and you still didn't respond why that question is supposed to be incorrect or weird btw)

worth is subjective.

• Like 2
  • Confused 7

1 minute ago, vrauns.3215 said:

worth is subjective.

Not when it can be easly measured in gold, which daily rewards can be. So false and still dodges everything. Does it mean you understand what you said was simply false? Good. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

Not when it can be easly measured in gold, which daily rewards can be. So false and still dodges everything. Does it mean you understand what you said was simply false? Good. 🤷‍♂️

you cant buy astral acclaim for gold or gems.

• Like 3
  • Confused 4

1 minute ago, vrauns.3215 said:

you cant buy astral acclaim for gold or gems.

You can trade currency to rewards, including mc, which has a value in gold. You don't need to be able to buy currency for gold in order for that currency to have value measured in gold.

Just now, vrauns.3215 said:

i already answered why it was incorrect.

Link it, because I'm sure you didn't. You just pivoted into "this is still a weird question" and then still didn't answer why it's supposed to be weird.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

1 minute ago, Lycan Nibbler.1567 said:

I thought I said that access to the vault was only with accounts that had soto.

Pretty sure they said the vault shop will be accessible for everyone just with some items locked behind having SotO or not. Probably the NPC itself will be locked to SotO owners only, but the shop not.

• Thanks 1

Just now, vrauns.3215 said:

again, people are obsessed with mc.

No, it's the easy way to measure value of the currency in a direct comparison to the system we currently have. Nothing "obsessive" about it when it's simply something directly related to the change. Wonder when you'll stop dodging and finally respond to the questions asked before though.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

No, it's the easy way to measure value of the currency in a direct comparison to the system we currently have. Nothing "obsessive" about it when it's simply something directly related to the change. Wonder when you'll stop dodging and finally respond to the questions asked before though.

they won't.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1