Golems, Rockdogs and Horrors oh my [Merged]

13 minutes ago, IAmNotMatthew.1058 said:

We went from weekly Tengu and OW armor threads to this. I wonder what the next stop will be. 

Custom UI and GW3 threads.
Also, Tengu threads will never die...sadly....

Edited by Omega.6801
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

2 hours ago, IAmNotMatthew.1058 said:

We went from weekly Tengu and OW armor threads to this. I wonder what the next stop will be. 

Well, we went from weekly mounts, OW armor and Tengu threads to this. Notice, how two of things on that list did make it to the game. And that frequent Tengu threads are still a thing and probably will continue forever (or until Tengu do get implemented - albeit that one is quite unlikely).

There are just issues that interest some group of players so much they will  never give up on them, unless they get them or stop playing.

Edited by Astralporing.1957
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 4

3 hours ago, IAmNotMatthew.1058 said:

Yet another topic about AutoLFG would be my bet. Even tho there were 3 running at once last week.

Maybe we get "OW armor is too much grind/expensive" going too next tuesday.

Haven't seen "gimme GoB threads" in whole three weeks too. xd

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Its getting to the point that these repeated threads are just seen as constant whining that others are beginning to get annoyed with.

I get that you guys miss you rune summons or whatever but I don't see this getting anywhere (or at least not anywhere soon).

Edited by Dibit.6259
Typos
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

1 hour ago, Dibit.6259 said:

Its getting to the point that these repeated threads are just seen as constant whining that others are beginning to get annoyed with.

I get that you guys miss you rune summons or whatever but I don't see this getting anywhere (or at least not anywhere soon).

Ok I get it... hmm... what about we post it every patch instead? We would post it less often than now, but still let anet not forget about it. Is it a deal?  :3

• Like 1
  • Confused 9

53 minutes ago, Zzik.5873 said:

Ok I get it... hmm... what about we post it every patch instead? We would post it less often than now, but still let anet not forget about it. Is it a deal?  :3

So you can skip about 10 patches then to clear out the already done posts about it?

I do wonder what happened to the we will bring out more core relics later they said once then never brought up again.

Edited by Linken.6345
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

Well, we went from weekly mounts, OW armor and Tengu threads to this. Notice, how two of things on that list did make it to the game. And that frequent Tengu threads are still a thing and probably will continue forever (or until Tengu do get implemented - albeit that one is quite unlikely).

There are just issues that interest some group of players so much they will  never give up on them, unless they get them or stop playing.

I hope people don't give up on this one. I don't think it would be good for anyone if Anet was able to remove something people previously had that was harmless fun to use and just power through the backlash. I'm guessing the quirky effects aspect of it would be mostly resolved if they placed the missing effects on relics and made them easy to re-obtain; why they didn't do that from the start is beyond me, but I guess that's beside the point at this stage.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 8
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Zzik.5873 said:

You just further my point with this behaviour.

I'm not saying discussions or complaints on this issue shouldn't be addressed but the shear volume of threads on the same thing when there are already threads on the subject that people can post in instead is starting to create unnecessary spam.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Dibit.6259 said:

You just further my point with this behaviour.

I'm not saying discussions or complaints on this issue shouldn't be addressed but the shear volume of threads on the same thing when there are already threads on the subject that people can post in instead is starting to create unnecessary spam.

I do agree but the issue is more the silence of anet on the matter. But we both know anet do love to stay silent and let the water boil till it spit out.

• Like 2
  • Confused 9
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Zzik.5873 said:

I do agree but the issue is more the silence of anet on the matter. But we both know anet do love to stay silent and let the water boil till it spit out.

Yes anet's communication is not great at times, but not sure how the current posting of many threads on the same subject is supposed to solve anything.

Anet probably have not brought back the runes for the following reasons:

1. They have no plans to bring them back.

2. They are focusing on other stuff atm and plan to bring them back later.

3. They are unable to bring them back with the current system (possible via how relics work/code).

I wish all those who miss the old rune affects luck, whether it be that they can find alternatives or that they do come back in the future.

Edited by Dibit.6259
typos
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Zzik.5873 said:

That would be against the forums CoC (which I suggest you read):

Creating Duplicate Threads / Cross posting

• repeat an existing topic in the same forum or a different subforum; please use the “Search” feature
  • repost a thread about the same topic after a thread is locked
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

21 minutes ago, Zzik.5873 said:

Why do people feel a sence of duty to do the corp job. I find it weird. I know the term of service, people like you, have told the same sentence over and over. XD

If you know the CoC then why do you advocate breaking it?

• Like 5

3 hours ago, kharmin.7683 said:

When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty...in this one very special case where it concerns my meme golem which I miss very much.

Edited by Omega.6801
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 6
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Omega.6801 said:

When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty...in this one very special case where it concerns my meme golem which I miss very much.

Beautiful quote but this is a Game not an injustice to human rights 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 3

5 hours ago, kharmin.7683 said:

Perhaps they disagree with you on your interpretation on whether they were breaking those rules. And it's good, because if we were to subject ourselves to limitations you try to enforce these forums would be dead long ago (as 90% of the stuff we keep talking about - because it is still relevant to the game as it is -  has been mentioned before)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 10

3 minutes ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

Perhaps they disagree with you on your interpretation on whether they were breaking those rules. And it's good, because if we were to subject ourselves to limitations you try to enforce these forums would be dead long ago (as 90% of the stuff we keep talking about - because it is still relevant to the game as it is -  has been mentioned before)

Perhaps.  However, it seems pretty clear to me.  Don't "repeat an existing topic in the same forum or a different subforum" and they are suggesting re-posting after every patch.

• Like 6
  • Confused 2