stupid cantha dailies [Merged]

bossdonut.1938

6 minutes ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

It's a matter of proportions. You really need that core experienced (and well organized) group to pull it off. If such a group is there

Which is why I already wrote what you just quoted:

16 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

I'd say there's no reason to somehow assume suddenly only new players would want to grab that aa and there wouldn't be experienced players around.

Making an assumpion that weekly aa somehow only has a draw on new players therefore "near guaranteed fail" is a rather bad one.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 3
  • Confused 2

9 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Which is why I already wrote what you just quoted:

"I'd say there's no reason to somehow assume suddenly only new players would want to grab that aa and there wouldn't be experienced players around. "

Like i explained (and you ignored) it's not about "only". It's about proportions - there is simply way too many OW players that would be interested in this if it were in daily for experienced groups to cover it. Most inexperienced players would end up left out. The same way they ended up left out at DE - and DE requires significantly lower level of organization.

Edited by Astralporing.1957
  • Like 2
  • Confused 4

7 minutes ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

Like i explained (and you ignored) it's not about "only". It's about proportions

Yeah,  I didn't ignore it, I responded to it. Those proportions rarely ever will be what you're describing them as in order to make a claim that it will be an almost guaranteed fail. That's about it.

7 minutes ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

Most inexperienced players would end up left out.

Seems baseless, considering we don't have anything repeatedly funnelling players towards TT, which would be the case if it was an objective.

Anyways, it might start to look like I'm somehow trying to push for it to become an objective, meanwhile I'm mostly indifferent about that -I just disagree with a rather specific claim you made.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 3
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

Not only did they give us spirit vestibule for the 3rd time since this system got added (are we really out of options to keep repeating the same ones so soon?) but they gave us "daily activity" in the same day...

I picked the activity (as much as I loathe them) because it takes less time than the mini-dungeon...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

I just went to the Monastery in Seitung for dodge/combo, that took like 3 minutes for both. Activity took like 7 min (as opposed to the 20-30 min it usually takes to do vestibule). My issue is how small of a pool they seem to be picking from for PvE dailies and how often they keep repeating the same EoD and 'activity' dailies. Would be nice to see some PoF stuff again or HoT and not just EoD all the time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If you're talking about the darkness dungeon, it's honestly fun. I did it, before it became dailies. If you have sky scale, you can fly over the area, and mark the shrines. Easier if you have commander tag, but you can still do it, with the waypoint function.  Progress, also attaches to you, personally.

Edited by SnackParty.3178
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Batel.9206 said:

Oh for pete's sake.

How many threads are you going to start whining about a daily THAT YOU CAN SKIP.

i dont know how to find my old one. for the answer, it will be every time i get a stupid daily i dont like

if you dont see me, we are right as rain over here in donut ville.

• Like 1
  • Confused 10
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, bossdonut.1938 said:

i dont know how to find my old one. for the answer, it will be every time i get a stupid daily i dont like

if you dont see me, we are right as rain over here in donut ville.

Ah, so you're just whining about a problem that is not actually a problem because, and do pardon me for repeating myself, YOU CAN SKIP IT.

You have five dailies. Four are needed for the daily reward. You can skip one of them. If that one happens to be a task you do not like - you can skip it. It's optional. Pick the three (logging in counts as one task) that you like and do those.

As far as finding your multiple old threads, there is a search bar in the upper right-hand corner of the forums.

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Batel.9206 said:

Ah, so you're just whining about a problem that is not actually a problem because, and do pardon me for repeating myself, YOU CAN SKIP IT.

You have five dailies. Four are needed for the daily reward. You can skip one of them. If that one happens to be a task you do not like - you can skip it. It's optional. Pick the three (logging in counts as one task) that you like and do those.

As far as finding your multiple old threads, there is a search bar in the upper right-hand corner of the forums.

i cant skip it or i will miss 10 wizard points which will give me loot and cool skins. also i dont know what i named my other threads so i wont be able to find it

might be quicker to create a new thread and complain within.

• Confused 8
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, bossdonut.1938 said:

i cant skip it or i will miss 10 wizard points which will give me loot and cool skins. also i dont know what i named my other threads so i wont be able to find it

click your name in top right corner of any forum page and go to profile and you can see all your posts.

• Thanks 3

7 hours ago, bossdonut.1938 said:

I only want stuff that's free and easy. If it requires effort or time it's not worth the reward. 10 AA? Really? How much gold to you really think that transfers into. Considering how much AA they actually give us every week, it's hard to imagine anyone can be this greedy.

I mean are you really complaining about what will eventually amount to 30 silver? If the task isn't worth that much don't do it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3

10 hours ago, Sheikai.8341 said:

Not only did they give us spirit vestibule for the 3rd time

For the fourth time, actually! The Long Way Around has also featured thrice and Vasburg Armory twice. I'm sure Valdhertz Crypts would also be getting shoved down our throats again if it wasn't so horrendously buggy that Arenanet had to concede and take it out from rotation. I'm confused as to why there is such a lack of variety when there are so many mini dungeons and jumping puzzles to pull from.

Edited by sewenewes.4176
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Morvran.8265 said:

Just switch to PvP dailies already, they take 15 mins a day while making progress towards legendary armor and the gamemode pays rather well. AND you kinda get the weeklies for free. It's the least painful and most consistent of the 3 modes.

While that might be, there are people who don't enjoy competition in MMO's. It feels bad when I lose and it feels worse when I win because I know there's another person on the other end who might feel the same or worse when they do. It's a thing. sorry.

Edit: Almost as bad as I feel about the person who instantly responds to my posts with the confused emoji for reasons. It's so fast I can't even.... Please get the help you need. 

Edited by thorrand.6548
k
  • Like 2
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, QueenKeriti.5176 said:

Took me longer to set up the golem to have a defiance bar than to complete the dailies. I loved it.

You know the Training area in Seitung? It has a mech with easy soloable break bar and a combo field training as well.

But most often I go to the bunny meeting at wyvern matriarch to break a bar and get 0.7g reward in less than 2min as well or to Dragonstorm to get 3.5g in 15min.

Edited by Dayra.7405
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1