Relic Of Leadership Is Bugged - Converts All Condis Into Boons Instead Of Just Two

46 minutes ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

Well the weird thing is it isn't converting any condis into boons at all, like what it says it's supposed to do. It just straight cleanses 14 condis.

so its not as stronk as i initially thought...  hum...

dont get me wrong pls... but i think this is actualy cool!   

Gw2 needs more useable relics, beside yet another flavor of +10% damage.    or the ol´reliable "you want cleanse? take Antitoxin!"

Its competing with Antitoxin kind of! which is a good thing in my books^^

i can see it working on a few builds, without making them overpowered... its still a 30 second ICD, requires a Elite that synergises with it via Cooldown, and you are passing on Fireworks or Antitoxin to use it.

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

so its not as stronk as i initially thought...  hum...

dont get me wrong pls... but i think this is actualy cool!   

Gw2 needs more useable relics, beside yet another flavor of +10% damage.    or the ol´reliable "you want cleanse? take Antitoxin!"

Its competing with Antitoxin kind of! which is a good thing in my books^^

i can see it working on a few builds, without making them overpowered... its still a 30 second ICD, requires a Elite that synergises with it via Cooldown, and you are passing on Fireworks or Antitoxin to use it.

Yet ya'll on forums were very salty when Druidic Clarity cleansed 13 condis every 20 seconds...

If this bug is true can actually come very close now with DC + WS/Elite--as it'd be 3 from DC + 14 from Relic + 2 from Elite--so like 19+ every 48 sec as you can probably fit two CA in that window.  So, we can say if you did everything perfectly then maybe 22 condis cleanse every 48 sec with just normal traits and this relic....yeah that's totally healthy.

But is something to try--I can actually make my own immob build immune to itself with this relic 🤣

Edited by Gotejjeken.1267

5 hours ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

I don't know why this didn't occur to me.

Mortar Kit is most certainly the fastest as it is available at all times.

At the risk of aggroing a certain superspeed enjoyer, nobody uses mortar kit since the  scrapper superspeed now doesnt allow you to run while dropping bombs behind you like a skritt burglar. That was like the only case you'd hit a sentient player with those shells without being directly on top of them. 

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261

24 minutes ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

At the risk of aggroing a certain superspeed enjoyer, nobody uses mortar kit since the  scrapper superspeed now doesnt allow you to run while dropping bombs behind you like a skritt burglar. That was like the only case you'd hit a sentient player with those shells without being directly on top of them. 

I run mortar sometimes...  I run it in a 4 gyro setup (heal, blast, shredder bulwark).  Nothing gives me more glee than wiping a meta scrapper with a bulwark gyro dome and mortar spam :).  The quickness you get from the 4 gyros makes mortar fire reasonable, especially when you can fire into a team fight.  I do better than you'd think with it, and given the opposition I'll actually pick it every once in a while (10% of time) over nades.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, shion.2084 said:

I run mortar sometimes...  I run it in a 4 gyro setup (heal, blast, shredder bulwark).  Nothing gives me more glee than wiping a meta scrapper with a bulwark gyro dome and mortar spam :).  The quickness you get from the 4 gyros makes mortar fire reasonable, especially when you can fire into a team fight.  I do better than you'd think with it, and given the opposition I'll actually pick it every once in a while (10% of time) over nades.

We found the maverick, yesss