GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Digital Deluxe Upgrade, HoT Digital Deluxe Upgrade, PoF Digital Deluxe Upgrade, EoD Digital Deluxe Upgrade (2,000 Gems / 2,400 Gems / 2,400 Gems / 2,400 Gems)

The game's been out for ten years. It's safe to assume that everyone who really wanted these upgrades have picked them up, and everyone else is content playing without them. Knock 'em down by 50%, and tap into someone's Fear Of Missing Out on the sale. You might just land some players who have been thinking that the original price is a bit steep, but for half-off, they'll take the plunge.

Living World Season 2, 3, 4, 5 Packs (1,280 Gems / 960 Gems / 960 Gems / 960 Gems)

4160 Gems is $60.00 (with 640 Gems left over)... want to get new players who are thinking "Hell yeah this is awesome!" thoroughly hooked? Package them at 20% off, 3328 Gems, or better yet do a package of all four Seasons for a nice, round 3200, or $40.00, and get them striking while the anvil is hot.

Season 3, Season 4 Expedition Contract (1,000 Gems each)

Same logic as the Digital Deluxe Upgrade. The hardcore crafters already have them, everyone else decided to live without them. Go get some fencesitters to spend Gems!

Home Portal Stone (900 Gems)

New players barely learn about their Home instance during their initial foray into the game. Want them to start thinking about playing the game every day, and going into their Home to hit the daily nodes that most of them don't even know are for sale? Put this on sale.

Maguma Pact Operation Portal Device / World Boss Portal Device (400 Gems each)

Continuing the trend of "Something cool for older players, something cool for newer players", we're back to older players, and these are the type of "Man, that would be convinent" purchase that many players with an 80 or two under their belt still don't know about because they haven't dived deeply enough into the back shelves of the BLTC store. Blow the dust off, let the "Oooh, shiny!" catch their eye, and put them on sale.

Held Toys

Perfect opportunity to get new players thinking "Hey, that looks fun!"

Six suggestions to get old and new alike to buy something at a bit of a discount, that will give them reason to remember the 10th Anniversary with a smile on their face, every time they use it, and that won't cut into the profits that Fashion Wars or Chest Keys brings the company.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Dear Arenanet-Team,

I really want the „Phoenix Light Armor Skin“ back in the gemstore! I know that it was available from January 2022 to April 2022 but my idea to build a character with that came after that :(. Also I hoped that I would be able to purchase it with Black Lion Statuettes this week (23.08.22) but there is every other Armor Skin available except the Phoenix one.

I hope you can get it back in the next weeks/months, I would really appreciate that!

Kind regards

• Sad 1

About: Siege Turtle Mount Skins.
Just to note, it is crazy to me that ya'll haven't given us a 1.6k - 2k gem skin for the Siege Turtle! It is driving, my friend and I, batty!

My request for this premium price point for skins.

1. Plushy Turtle

2. Sea Turtle

3. Snapping Turtle

4. (Male) Hercules Beetle

5. Armadillo

6. Oakheart (GW2)

7. Tasmanian Giant Crab

8. Asura Mech Turtle

9. Big Fluffy Bear

10. Risen Skeleton Turtle

11. Turtle Shelled Lizard with Feathers

12. Komodo Dragon

13. Armored Turtle

Wow! That's too many ideas lol.
But I hope that someone else can add more. ❤️

Thanks for reading. ❤️ 

Edited by Tearthy Flame.1463

HI, ITS ME AGAIN 😁..

ANY CHANCE WE HAVE DISCCOUNT FOR IDENTITY REPAIR? I NEVER SEEN ONE... I NEED 2 😁

DISCCOUNT FOR LIVING WORLD EPISODES PLS? ALL?

RETURN OR SALE FOR FROSTFIRE OUTFIT(WITH THE PACK THAT COMES WITH -> Mythic Weapon Choice - Guild Wars 2 Wiki (GW2W)  or -> Elite Weapons Voucher - Guild Wars 2 Wiki (GW2W) )PLS? AND SALE FOR RAIMENT OF THE LICH.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, CAN WE HAVE SALE FOR EQUIPMENT TEMPLATE AGAIN PLS? I SUPPOSE TO BUY MORE BUT THE SALE WAS TOO FAST ANET... 😔

Please, bring back the Nightfang Griffon skin!
(I know it just left the store yesterday, but I only got the money for it today. :c )

Suggestion: More Mordrem themed mount skins, like you did the Mordrem Alpha Jackal one. Would love a mordrem themed griffon.

Suggestion: Peacock griffon skin (with feather wings and tail). Could also be a chinese-phoenix griffon skin. 

Edited by Jozuan.5871