GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Anet must HATE money! Especially mine... because they still haven't had another sale on

EQUIPMENT TEMPLATES & BUILD TEMPLATES!!!

C'mon guys. Its been some time now and I'm not going to cave and buy them until they go on sale, so may as well place them on sale!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I would love to see a wishlist for the Gem Store items. It would help me keep track of things I want for myself. But also it would be really cool to be able to buy friends gifts straight off their own wishlist (instead of guessing if it's something they like/have already).

• Like 2

HI, ITS ME AGAIN 😁..

CAN WE HAVE SALE FOR EQUIPMENT TEMPLATE + SKILL TAB(THE ONE FOR ACCOUNT/ALL CHARACTERS) PLEASE?

ANY CHANCE WE HAVE SALE FOR IDENTITY REPAIR? I NEVER SEEN ONE... I NEED 2 😁

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST DRAGON SPIRIT FOCUS!! AND MAYBE A GOOD SCEPTER SKIN.

APPRECIATE!

PS: Thank you so SO SO SO MUCH for the shared slot 👍👍😍

• Sad 1

Seriously I've been waiting since Halloween of 2021 for the store to update the mount packs so I can get the Exo-mount pack but seeing that the Halloween mounts have been there since sept 2021 it getting really annoying waiting for other mount packs to appear, please change up the frequency of the mount packs for the love of God. I've had 4K gems since getting  EoD Ultimate Edition in February and have been patiently waiting for the mount packs to change but sadly after what 10+ months 'STILL' waiting is just plain ridiculous

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Would love to see Shadow Assassin Outfit back in the gem store, even if it left it in march this year !  maybe a short-term based rotation of all gem store items/skins would be better to prevent lots of players that actually want to spend money on the game, to be frustrated and to wait, like, seven months before getting the item they want? ^_^ 

I have two idea i really want to see then buy:

-turtle skin mount: elonian hydra ->this skin is an hydra, hydra are big inoff  for 2 people , the 2 side heads can be  cannons equivalent.(still need propulsion from the sadle)

-Home garden type node : Aquarium/pisciculture-> the loot on this is secondary(some fish meat or else) , i really  want some kind off display case for the fishes i catch (or to put a goldfish in).

Please make it happen Anet 

HI, ITS ME AGAIN 😁..

CAN WE HAVE SALE FOR EQUIPMENT TEMPLATE + SKILL TAB(THE ONE FOR ACCOUNT/ALL CHARACTERS) PLEASE?

ANY CHANCE WE HAVE SALE FOR IDENTITY REPAIR? I NEVER SEEN ONE... I NEED 2 😁

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST DRAGON SPIRIT FOCUS!! AND MAYBE A GOOD SCEPTER SKIN.

APPRECIATE!

• Sad 1

Hello,

On 8/25/2012 I ordered the Celebration Hat in the store but there was a bug that made that I never received it but in my history it is marked that I had ordered it.
Indeed when I placed the order there could be a bug because there were too many people. I was told to be patient and that I would receive my cap in my mailbox in game, but it's been more than 10 years that I'm waiting and I still haven't received anything.

I hesitated for a long time to ask for my celebration hat cap at the time because I had forgotten and I thought they would give it to me automatically.

But this time it's the opportunity to ask you because in a month it will be Guild Wars 2's birthday, so could you send me the celebration hat by mail in game or could you give the article in the store? Thank you.

Hey arena net, can you make some new armor in the game that will meet the basic standards in mmo games in 2022?
I know you can because somehow the outfits look normal, while the rest of the game prizes are like games in the early 2000s
The second thing is the rotation of items that I can buy is very slow, I have been waiting for a year to buy Wyrm's Breath Cape and it is still not available.
My opinion as a man who used to play your game regularly, I must admit that logging in to the game is a waste of time.

No content, and you don't even have anything new in the game store offer.😴

• Sad 1

Can we get warclaw skins that actually resemble large felines? Felines do not have such long necks. They also don’t have long front legs with short hind legs that make them so slanted. Current warclaw skins look more like hyenas cosplaying as tigers. They look too goofy.