GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Fishmonger / Fishing Supplies merchants, similar to the BL and Trading Post Express.

Of course, it would be nice to have these elements also available without the Gem Store, as drops/rewards and/or via currency exchange... 🙂

Also a Skiff Skin that included those merchants on-board... that would be great!  

Perhaps an update to the Skiff Mastery track to add those merchants would be interesting as well...

• Sad 1

On 6/17/2022 at 5:45 PM, Gibson.4036 said:

Like https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Aetherblade_armor?

It looks like these are all currently available. And they're actual armor, not outfits. The medium armor is one of the only cosmetic things I've evern bought from the gem store. Has looked good on my Asura Engie since 2014.

Yeah, I'm using those sets myself. Own all 3. I'm asking for more options. And I would love to see pact armors.

• Sad 1

Could we maybe get a permanent outfit unlocker for 900 gems or for black lion statuettes. So far some outfits only appear once a year and if you miss them you have to wait another year. I mean you already have this: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Black_Lion_Universal_Outfit_Ticket

Why not put that permanently in the gem store for more than 700 gems?

• Sad 1

HI, CAN WE HAVE SALE FOR TEMPLATE EQUIPMENT + TAB PLEASE?

IF POSSIBLE PLEASE SHARED SLOT SALE AGAIN(I NEED MORE SHARED SINCE I BOUGHT 2 KITS OF UNLIMITED TOOLS AND GLYPHS PLS)

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST DRAGON SPIRIT FOCUS!! AND MAYBE A GOOD SCEPTER SKIN.

PS: Thank you very much for the Phalanx armor set 😍😁💖👍.

• Sad 1

The latest skyscale skins are awsome in many ways!  The longer tail, held in a different pose, the smaller wings and the slimmer body!  It gives it a more neat, yet powerful look. Also it looks less clumpsy compared to the default skin.  Even the unique animation is teally nice! 

Now just make one inspired by Kuunavang, with shimmering scales, similar wings and fins and that will make one awsome exclusive skin that I'd byu on an instant!!  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Bonjour,

il y a quelques temps, il semblerait qu'un event en jeu permettait de faire le succès bienfaiteur mystique et d'autres succès liés grâce à la présence de miller l'halluciné près de la forge mystique à l'arche du lion.
à l'époque, je n'ai pas pu y participer. sur les différents guides que j'ai pu trouver, il semblerait que cet évent reviennent régulièrement mais sans avoir de date/heure précis(es)..

auriez vous plus d'infos là dessus s'il vous plaît ?

I NEVER SEEN Identity repair on sale...

CAN WE HAVE SALE FOR TEMPLATE EQUIPMENT + TAB PLEASE?

IF POSSIBLE PLEASE SHARED SLOT SALE AGAIN(I NEED MORE SHARED SINCE I BOUGHT 2 KITS OF UNLIMITED TOOLS AND GLYPHS PLS)

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST DRAGON SPIRIT FOCUS!! AND MAYBE A GOOD SCEPTER SKIN.

• Sad 1