GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I would really like to see a means of refunding unwanted items from Black Lion Chests into either keys or gems. For example. I have the permanent hair contract. Since getting it and opening nearly 60 chests in that time accumulated 10-ish single-use hair kits. Please let me exchange these for something that isn't just sitting in an inventory slot taking up redundant space.

@Deathok.2914 said:

@"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:Congratulations, Rival Skies is coming monday.

How do you know?

1) https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/march-daily-sales-in-the-gem-store-2018/

2) https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/458/news-gemstore-items-new-returned-sales#latest(You'll have to scroll back a bit for the post that restates the schedule)Bookmark that thread! If you klick the star, you'll be notified whenever anyone posts in it!

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:Congratulations, Rival Skies is coming monday.

How do you know?

1)

2)
(You'll have to scroll back a bit for the post that restates the schedule)Bookmark that thread! If you klick the star, you'll be notified whenever anyone posts in it!

Thank you mate! :)

Suggestion: Remove HoT requirement on backpack/glider combos so you can increase sales of the items as well as make some players happy at the same time.

The packaging of once-singular gem store backpack skins to now only be available in combos with an expansion item results in backpack skins not being able to purchased without owning HoT, despite there not being any technical limitation or issue that would require players to own HoT to purchase the combo packs.

Another aspect of this request is what harm is there in allowing customers to purchase the combo items while they are available in the gem store even if they cannot currently use 1 of the 2 items they contain?

As backpacks were able to be purchased on their own prior to HoT, and then their being grouped into combo deals with glider versions, I was informed by support some weeks ago that it is intentional that the backpack/glider combos require HoT to be owned to purchase them and that it is not a bug.

All glider combos can (could?) be purchased without owning HoT, except for the Branded Wing Backpack/Glider combo that is now made available again. As I could purchase all of the previous backpack/glider combos before this one, I had gone through support in an effort to see the item get fixed, only to be told that it is intentional and that it was not that the Branded Wing backpack/glider combo item was improperly requiring HoT, it was that all others were bugged for not being tagged as requiring it and that I was "lucky" I got them without the restriction.

As I have been "lucky" enough to have previously purchased and unlocked several glider skins due to buying the "bugged" combo packs, and as I do not own HoT and there were no issues with consuming the items contained in the combo packs, I feel the HoT requirement should be removed from all of the combo packs as all it is doing is limiting your sales of these items.

Buying a backpack/glider combo results in receiving the backpack skin item, the backpack straps item and a consumable item that unlocks the glider skin. The glider skin unlock item gets consumed properly and unlocks the glider skin. Obviously I cannot use the glider skins until I do purchase HoT, so, again, what harm is there in allowing customers to purchase the combo items while they are available in the gem store even if they cannot currently use 1 of the 2 items they contain? The mount adoption licenses can be purchased despite the likelihood of unlocking one or more griffon skins that cannot be used without buying the griffon mount. I do not see that as being much different except that I would choose to purchase the combo pack knowing that 1 of the items cannot be used until I purchase HoT, whereas an adoption license could randomly unlock a single skin that I might not be able to use.

Again, I do not see the logic behind requiring HoT to be owned in order to even purchase the combo items as it is an artificial and needless requirement which only results in preventing customers from purchasing the items from you.

Please consider removing the HoT requirement so you can improve your sales on these items.(of course a side effect of removing this requirement would be that it would result in customers who do not own HoT to be made happier as they could once again purchase desired backpack skins from the gem store like they used to be able to before HoT)

I don't know about wanting back. I have only been playing the game 7 months and have seen the same gem store items rotate three or four times. The game has been out six years now, surely they have different outfits then the ones I've seen. I keep looking forward for something different each week and its the same ole stuff. Outfits with seven layers of material, your toon looks like a toddler dressed for winter or the staypuff marshmallow man.