GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

We are in the second week of the annivesary sale and nearly everything I see is about cosmetics. I want QoL! Here is what I hope to see before the end of the sale, and announced sooner than later:

Infinite Volatile Magic Gathering Tools

Storage Expander

Bank Tab Expansion

Shared Inventory Slots

• Like 3

They just updated the Black Lion Weapons Voucher with some extra gemstore weapons, so some people might find skins they were waiting for in there.

And before anyone asks: No, the Queensdale Wand Set is not in there, so if you were thinking of shelling out a whole 2400 gems for the 9th Anniversary Supply Drop Requisition just to get the wands, you are still out of luck, so save your gems and save your money. 

We are just 3 weeks away from being 1 year since this item was introduced and never seen again(it was introduced on the 15September2020) and we know it is not coming back in the next week(from Data-Mining). 

Please can you create a "Permanent Waypoint Unlock Box" along the lines of the "Permanent Bank Access Contract". Stick it in a black lion chest. My daughter loves to do the story missions and the beta weekend was a dream for her. She has been playing daily. It doesn't make sense to buy a bunch of the waypoint unlock boxes because she goes through so many characters but a permanent one would be a winner. I would definitely try and get it with BL keys so I could send it to her.

Edited by Graymatter.4723
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GW Noob.6038 said:

I would like to request a couple of items that I haven't seen in a long time: the Noble Aurochs Jackal Skin and the Mini Fawn.

Thanks in advance!

Just a FYI, both came out as festival items, so if you don't see them before, make sure to log in and check around Lunar New Year (Aurochs Jackal) and Wintersday (Fawn).

Edit: Mini Fawn can currently be gotten through the Black Lion chest mini claim tickets.  It takes 2, and it's under the Holiday tab.

Edited by Lyssia.4637
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lyssia.4637 said:

Just a FYI, both came out as festival items, so if you don't see them before, make sure to log in and check around Lunar New Year (Aurochs Jackal) and Wintersday (Fawn).

Edit: Mini Fawn can currently be gotten through the Black Lion chest mini claim tickets.  It takes 2, and it's under the Holiday tab.

Hey, thanks! I've got umpteen mini claim tickets (37)...finally, I can put some of them to good use!

• Like 2

My daughter saw the cute demon wings and matching headpiece and told me they were from Vampirina and were supposed to go with the Queensdale Academy schoolgirl outfit.  🤷‍♀️

I wouldn't be surprised if they had an outfit planned to match the wings.  Probably would also work with the Archdemon wings, too, but I would expect them to be released as the seasonal thing for Halloween.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Lyssia.4637 said:

My daughter saw the cute demon wings and matching headpiece and told me they were from Vampirina and were supposed to go with the Queensdale Academy schoolgirl outfit.  🤷‍♀️

I wouldn't be surprised if they had an outfit planned to match the wings.  Probably would also work with the Archdemon wings, too, but I would expect them to be released as the seasonal thing for Halloween.

This was very wholesome!  I cringed at the thought of an outfit, but I like your daughter's view!  And for Halloween that would cool!

• Like 1

On 8/20/2021 at 3:39 PM, Harfang.1507 said:

We are in the second week of the annivesary sale and nearly everything I see is about cosmetics. I want QoL! Here is what I hope to see before the end of the sale, and announced sooner than later:

Infinite Volatile Magic Gathering Tools

Storage Expander

Bank Tab Expansion

Shared Inventory Slots

I second the initial statement and desperatly hope for equipment templates going on sale

• Like 2

Is there any possibility of the "Eternal Mandala Backpack and Glider Combo" returning to the gem store? I just saw that it was being sold last week when i was literally away on vacation with no access to the internet.   😢😢

Edited by Karis.2764

I would love to see the Infinite Volatile Magic Gathering Tools returning to the gem store. I expected them today alongside the first episode of LW S4, but it didn't happen. Me and some of my friends are waiting them for so long to return. QoL matters the most for some of us. Also the silver-fed salvage-o-matic and runecrafter's salvage-o-matic would be nice. 🙏🙏🙏

• Like 1