GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I think this is the only time I've ever requested something for the game: The Ebonhawk crossbow skin. To make something like this exclusive to chests only seems like a poor move. So many people that I've talked to don't even want it, and it doesn't seem like something people have deemed worth chasing.

Except me. I want it so very much.

Can this please just come to the gem store? Have exclusives ever come to the gem store? 

22 hours ago, Zash.1564 said:

I think this is the only time I've ever requested something for the game: The Ebonhawk crossbow skin. To make something like this exclusive to chests only seems like a poor move. So many people that I've talked to don't even want it, and it doesn't seem like something people have deemed worth chasing.

Except me. I want it so very much.

Can this please just come to the gem store? Have exclusives ever come to the gem store? 

Tell me about it! I really want it as well, but I've seriously encountered what could literally be thee worst roll streak ever. I have opened, and please hold on to your seats, 57 chests!, and I still don't have it. I even used 2 golden keys, and still nothing. The worst thing is, is that from the 55 regular keys I used I legitimately had only 1, yes 1, give me an uncommon or higher.

57 chests. 3 uncommon+, out of which 2 were guaranteed.

I'm starting to think I haven't met my gemstore quotum yet and am being punished by lack of Ebonhawke Crossbow pistol skin T_T So if they could be so kind as to put it in the actual gemstore, because I'd buy in a heartbeat

Edited by Nyghtslave.6152
Formatting

4 hours ago, Nyghtslave.6152 said:

Tell me about it! I really want it as well, but I've seriously encountered what could literally be thee worst roll streak ever. I have opened, and please hold on to your seats, 57 chests!, and I still don't have it. I even used 2 golden keys, and still nothing. The worst thing is, is that from the 55 regular keys I used I legitimately had only 1, yes 1, give me an uncommon or higher.

57 chests. 3 uncommon+, out of which 2 were guaranteed.

I'm starting to think I haven't met my gemstore quotum yet and am being punished by lack of Ebonhawke Crossbow pistol skin T_T So if they could be so kind as to put it in the actual gemstore, because I'd buy in a heartbeat

I might be reading the description wrong, but does it say that the first 4 slots are automatically common? And that it's only the 5th "bonus" item that has a chance at being uncommon or better? That can't be right, right? All slots outside of the guarantees (which are already half of them....) should have a chance to be uncommon or better?

18 hours ago, Zash.1564 said:

I might be reading the description wrong, but does it say that the first 4 slots are automatically common? And that it's only the 5th "bonus" item that has a chance at being uncommon or better? That can't be right, right? All slots outside of the guarantees (which are already half of them....) should have a chance to be uncommon or better?

You don't need to get a fifth slot to get an uncommon, but when you do get a fifth one, it always is an uncommon or higher

With the recent comeback of desert-themed mount, I would love to see outfit like the Pharaoh's Regalia in the gem shop again. Maybe for a day or two, as I missed their sale back in July.. They would make a good match for the desert themed mounts I bought. 

Edit: I bought all the listed skins. Thanks for the sales. I spent like 12,000 gems on mount skins and outfits in just 2 days. As a new player,  I prob could’ve p2w with that money to get some stuffs for fractals runs, wvw, etc. But I enjoy the game and want to play it fair. 

Edited by Gegege.9056

Any chance we could get new music tracks that play in the open world inside certain regions or when fighting certain enemies. Kinda like alternate tracks but don't play every time. I'd like to mix it up a little and the music for this game is great. I'd love to see optional expanded music available on the gem store and maybe an npc in home instance to play bought tracks additionally to finding them playing in the overworld. That's my suggestion.

• Like 1

On 11/18/2021 at 2:09 PM, LucianDK.8615 said:

I think the armor pieces is inevitable. We already have two aurene themed mount skins, as well the upcomming gen3 legendaries is all aurene themed.

The thing is- we do have an Aurene themed armor set: Blossoming Mist Shard. Now, I fully expect there to be more, but we do have one (admittedly it was released in the episode where she ascended, and we didn’t (I think) really have a full understanding of what she would end up looking like as an Elder Dragon, but yeah)