GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

WANTED: Ebonhawke Crossbow, skinned or alive

LAST SEEN: in company of one BLACK LION between May 24 and June 7

REWARD: 600 (word: like two bounties of) GEMS

NOTES: target's probably ARMED, sometimes LOCKED, certainly LOADED; CAUTION ill-ADVISED

As for something new building up on my previous suggestion of non-gimmicky hoods for all armor weights, an actual solid (hair-hooded) cloak would be magnificent. 

Wouldn't mind if it hid all three relevant slots (head/shoulders/back) - both because of elegance and avoiding the inevitable spam of "everything clips through my all-covering cloak!" bug reports even if it were named literally "Assassin's Ring Finger" - but would choose voting for letting the players decide for those unassuming, spectacular combos, maybe even to the point of making the cloak as both a shoulder piece item and a back piece item, as to allow people to pick the second slot as an accessory (although I can really think only of the Tempest Loop off the top of my head in the shoulder spot - might be the anesthesia still ringing in my ears - but it could also be a starting ground for new floaty pieces! which sounds a bit too contrived, but, well, a bonus meme there).

• Like 2

This sounds minor, but please stop putting Jade Bot skins in the uncommon section of the Black Lion Chest contents.  I cannot play with the Jade Bots as they massively trigger my motion sickness.  Normally I like to occasionally buy BLC keys with gems but don't want to take the chance of "wasting" my RNG on Jade Bot skins.  I'm sure I'm in the minority but thanks for reading.

Heeyo, me again..😁

THANKS FOR THE TEMPLATES AND BAG SLOT SALES 💖👍

NOW CAN WE PLEASE HAVE DISCOUNT FOR LIVING WORLD EPISODES PLS? THEY WERE NOT ON SALE FOR THE ANNIVERSARY SALE THIS YEAR 😔.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST I GIVE UP REQUESTING DISCOUNT FOR IDENTITY REPAIR CAUSE YOU GUYS REFUSE TO LOWER THE PRICE FOR THIS ITEM SO.. I'LL JUST PAY THE PRICE 🤕.  BUT.. IF WE COULD AT LEAST HAVE DISCOUNT FOR LIVING WORLD EPISODES WOULD BE HELPFUL 😇

THANKS!

When do the exalted shoulder skin come back to store?  i have been waiting for it two and a half year to come back to gemstore and didnt´ see it.... 

Then the candlewick Sprite skin was only one week at gemstore?  i missed to buy it for 1 day... that's rude.... can you get it i BL chests? becuse wiki say you can but when i look in preview of BL chest it dosent there in the list.   

Anything INSPIRED (not copied) by James Camerons Naavi from Avatar,...

Weapons

Hairstyles

Armours

Tattoos

Warpaint

Mounts, ilu, ikran etc...

Body paterns

Could work well with the connectipn to water and ocean that serms to be a possibility in the future of GW2! I'd buy lots of it if u make a reality and well made!

• Haha 1