GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

6th time: i still wait for Gem Aura outfit or Wintersday Choose Your Own Appearance Package. I asking for it for 7 weeks already .... Did the developers even look here?

2 weeks and i want start Icebrood with this outfit ....

Edited by Mirror.3521
  • Confused 1

Requests for new items

-Fox Pet whistle. Summon and play with a fox. (600 gems)

-Tails: Cat one, Fox one, Demon one.... (Could be programmed as Backpack, an display tail, so don't bother current pants armor skin, 600 gems one?) I know tails are possible, Adventurous Cat outfit exist!

-Lounge in Nayos. (Demon realm of Kryptis) I find it to be a cool idea... but it is true that with Wizard tower services... 2000 gems.

-Kryptis mount skins. Full set. Raptor, Jackal, Springer, Skimmer, Griffon..... 1600 gems. Would get it.

-Drums as musical instrument, the real thing, the big one used in rock concerts. The current drum is just a tam tam / tambourine... 800 gems.

-Astral Wizard outfit, kind of like astral ward armors. 800 gems.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Italian Honey Bee.7856 said:

From the Wiki:  https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Infernal_Envoy_Outfit#Gem_Store_history

Perhaps, it will come back during Halloween, or next year.  You can keep an eye on the Sticky above for Gem Store items available.

Edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234

Gem store stuff always comes back sooner or later. There's no fixed schedule so we can't say when it will be back, but this isn't one of those games where things are sold once and then never again. You just need to check the gem store when you're online, and/or check the forum thread about new and returning items and the announcements on the main site.

• Like 1

Some more Skiff skin ideas;

* Variant of the Risen Dead Ships (ships Risen use made of bone or reinforced out of bones) that appear in a few missions/events of Core GW2. There's a few different designs of them from what I've seen. One is made out of bone that's arranged in a ship like style with bone jutting from the front to form it's bowsprit, there's a version that's basically a beaten up version of the Lion's Arch Galleons but with those giant necrotic fingers jutting out of it and scattered bits of barnacles/tubeworms/coral growing all around it, and (my favorite type) there's a version that's mostly bone but with a big mammoth-like skull installed on the front that kinda dips into the water like a snow plow with it's tusk jutting out of the water.

* Zephyrite Sailing Ship with a design inspired off of the Zephyrites air ships. Has a bamboo-like aesthetic to it and uses a basket with those wind aspect crystals in it to provide motion and redirect air currents into the sails.

* Maybe for Valentine's Day a 2 seater Swan Skiff paddle boat.

* For April Fools Day, how about a Unicorn floaty Skiff with the Anet logo on it's butt like the Dreamer/Unicorn Finisher. When you use your booster to go faster, the valve in the back comes undone and air rapidly shoots out propelling you. xD

* A mobile version of the Super Adventure Box Alligators that you use as jumping platforms while you cross the rapids in World 2, or the Raft that you fight the Ninjas on.

Also some Chair ideas;

* Dolyak Mobile chair. Kinda like the turtle chair except your chilling on top of a Dolyak. Could even add in different variants for like short haired or armored. I've always wanted them as a mount since I saw the enemy ones the Stone Summit rided in GW1.  

* War Room Table chair. Big round table, has multiple seats, and has a guild emblem emblazoned in the middle of it. 

* Junundu Wurm Mobile Chair. A callback to GW1 (and that one event in GW2) where you can pilot a Junundu, but without the abilities and doesn't work on sulfur areas(though maybe has a burrow skill like the Arid Devourer tonic just for fun).

* Mobile Charr Tankette (basically like a small tank) chair.

* Different Mobile Palanquin style Chairs. Could have one with the Golems carrying you around in an Asuran style throne, one with the Jackal Awakened like the Deasert King Throne, and/or one with Choya carrying you around like C3PO with the Ewoks in Star Wars. Or alternatively, the Choya could be carrying your character tied up on a pole like the Han Solo when he was captured by the Ewoks in Star Wars. xD

* Dust Mite Twister Chair. Just free floating in a Dust Mite Twister with maybe random things flying all around you also caught up in the twister randomly being seen (chickens, boxes, items, weapons, Skritt, etc).

Something that I would like to see come to the game is more race specific turrets for the engineer class. Something else I would like to see is more jade based weapons for the character, ones that have the jade colored (laser beams) and also jade based turrets. I love playing my engineer and having him all jade based, but there is just no jade based weapons, turrets or even harvesting tools. 

Another thing make getting the siege turtle mount a little easier for people that cannot spend large amounts of time in game.

• Forum Moderator.6104 changed the title to GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I'd been away from the game for a few years & I noticed I had like 5 total makeover kits in my bank when I came back. I decided to use one but after I accepted to make changes, it just wasn't quite what I hoped for in person. So I re-entered the stylist page and modified some things. I thought for sure this time it'd be perfect. Made Changes. But then somehow in live real play mode, my character doesn't look as good as in the creation mode. It's quite ridiculous that I ended up having to use all of my total makeover kits on one character in one night just to finally be happy with the result. I couldn't believe I wasted all my kits, which led to me trying to think of how this could be avoided & solved.. 

As feedback, one route could be to purchase a permanent total makeover kit. This way we'd only have to buy it once to unlock being able to have the freedom to continuously modify our characters over and over to our hearts desire. I don't know if it's because I'm on the autism spectrum, or if it's because I'm a perfectionist, or simply an artist, or because I have body dysmorphia... but I just never seem to be content with the faces of my designs & have to keep tweaking them. I know there is a permanent coupon for the hair that's super expensive if buying from the BLTP or super rare if trying to acquire from BL chests & keys, but hair isn't enough.

The other alternative I can think of is having a timer on total makeover kits, like a boon. Make their effect last for a day or something so that players can go back in and make changes as many times as they want as long as it's before the timer runs out. Still kinda sad, 'cause I'd prefer a "for life" ordeal, but it'd at least be better than how it is now and would prevent this kind of incident from happening again. For some reason it's really tough to truly tell how a character will look until exiting the creation panel.

How many fashion wars players thinks this would be a good or much needed idea? Or do you have a different solution to bring to the table for Anet to consider? I'm hoping this can start a conversation for the gw2 devs to gain feedback from and hopefully take to heart.

• Like 1