GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I'm not sure if it's accurate, but the wiki says it's been over a year since the Floating Garden skiff was on sale. I was hoping to get a skiff without benches everywhere, would love to see in back in the store. Tempted to get the Thousand Seas pass, but I don't have a skiff I'd like to fish off of right now.

Also, any chance we could see the Stylish Shoes skin back? Now that we're getting more than just Outfits, I need to fill out my wardrobe options.

• Confused 1

Plush Warclaw, I am begging you 🙂 Also just more Warclaw mounts in general - and the time is perfect, since the greater game population will have more reason to use the Warclaw and not just we WvW players. 

With the "rave" pants - what about a hoodie bundle that you can have the hood up or down - and a cool backpack skin to go along?

• Like 1

I haven't saved up the gems for these 2 skins yet (only at 220 gems right now), but it would be really awesome to see the Eternal Crossings Mount Select License become available at some point. I want to get the Fisher Lord Cuckoo Springer mount skin & the Aurora Blessed Turtle mount skin.

I've never quite understood why ALL mount licenses aren't permanently available (as well as most other gem related items). I can somewhat comprehend the whole 'get it while it's here' sales tactic/logic, but having these items only available at certain times can also, likewise, be extremely counterintuitive to potential sales, would it not? If something isn't available, a player may end up buying something that costs less gems because they're unwilling to wait for however long it takes for said item to come back into rotation.

It would be really neat to also have a 'favourite' option for all gem-bought related items - having the ability to favourite a gem-bought related item for later purchase with ease, would be very helpful. Also, if it's not possible to have gem-bought related items permanently available for purchase on the trading post, it would be neat to at least have some type of notification system that can alert players for when a favourited gem-bought related item is back in stock/available to purchase, such as mount select licenses, for example.

With mounts available to be shown in the new homesteading stables and warclaw being updated for PvE, what we really need is a pack of dolyak skins. Why have a stable and corral if you can't put Tyria's most common and beloved working animal in it?

My ideal pack would have the Shiverpeaks dolyak, a couple of the Elonian dolyaks, Mr Yakkington or... hear me out... one with spots.

Edited by walkingstick.7319

I'd love it if the Water Dragon Spear Skin could make a return before Janthir Wilds launches ❣️

Also two suggestions:

1. I would also LOVE it if we could get bunny ears that look real, as we currently only have ones with a headband attached to them (which can be annoying with hairstyles where there is not enough hair to hide the headband). Maybe they could also have a little idle animation where they turn/wiggle a bit once in a while ^^
  2. Second, sweeping emote! In the Wizard's Tower, a bit left of the Refugee Clinic, there is an Astral Ward Protector sweeping the ground with a broom. I think it would be fun if we could get that as an emote!

edit: a real request

Is there an Infinite Transmutation Stone?

i and probably many others would pay big money for this so we can change designs constantly/anytime and use on many alts

Edited by keyokku.5412

On 6/23/2024 at 6:19 AM, Squee.7829 said:

I think it's weird that there's no raptor mount based on moas. It's kind of the signature bird of GW, I think and I dreamed of riding one since the majestic white moas of GW1.

But there is! One of the mounts is basically a giant moa! The Roadrunner

• Like 2

On 6/8/2024 at 9:44 AM, Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582 said:

I have suggested before, but I'll do it again. 

CharrTech/Steampunk mount set.

Raptor - Mech (Siege Golem legs), Jackal - Charr car, Griffon - Faulty/experimental Jet, Skyskale - Charr helicopter, Warclaw - Mecha Siege Devourer (EoTM), Turtle - TT6-B Devourer (IBS), Skimmer - Hover board (Forged Glider), Springer - Jetpack (Decorative Molten Jetpack).

This! The game needs more actual Tyria related mounts, GW2 already has to many flashy, toys mount skins and almost no realistic/simple mount skins.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1