Wizard's vault weekly chest

I got the network error at the end of a PvP match. Crash to desktop and it won't let login again. (Char selection is available but logging in to the map does not work anymore. Crashes during loading screen with the network error.)

Have not finished the weekly yet I was at 5/6 I think and the PvP match should not have progressed it (have only PvE dailies).

Edit: Working again. Seems like someone made an own thread - different problem. And it was only for 5-10 minutes. (But maybe this is/was related to peopel having a bug with the wekly chest.)

Edited by Luthan.5236

There definitely have to be some issues. Could log in again - after having a crash/login problem with the same message. And I tried to collect a small chest when at 1280/1300 (needs to have 1260 or less to collect it). This gave the error but I could collect after spending some. Usually just nothing happens + the tooltop says you have to spend some AA.

Probably server issues related to the server sending back some into incorrectly.

Edit: Same for weekly chest. After spending AA to be at 850 or lower - I could collect it. The tooltips are wrong. Definitely wrong reporting of the server that should report "spend some AA to claim the chest" or something like that. (That usually gets displayed.) It says "claim the reward" instead.

Edited by Luthan.5236
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Linken.6345 said:

Well your trying to claim a 450 aa chest and you got 1050 so that would be 1500 of your 1300 cap buy down so its under 850 and try again.

Doesn't work, the same network error (and the icon is wrong - usually it either does not show any popup/info if you would go over the cap, or shows popup with exact rewards if you are far enough from the cap - this time it shows icon with "consumable" text under it, and when clicked pushes a "network error" message.

Edit: seems it works now, for some reason or another, maybe it was some "vault server" network issue...

Edited by Astralporing.1957
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Prophet of Flames.2783 said:

No, because it gives a network error.

I only got the Network Error when I tried to cash in my AA reward, but didn't have enough "space" left in my 1300 AA cap-pool. After spending a proper amount of AA, I no longer got an error.

Edited by Ashantara.8731

I have completed all 6 weekly objectives but when I open the chest, I get a network error " Please check your internet connection and try again. (Code=1108:5:38:1096:101). I have restarted the game and relogged.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please ignore, answer has been found on this thread. thanks 🙂 

Edited by Ragnarlathbrook.9781