What is the purpose of the Jade Bot Personal Waypoint?

Buzzbugs.1236

5 hours ago, Manasa Devi.7958 said:

Use a key bind.

I had, but then came the Rift Scanning, didn't really checked, can you bind more than one key to these actions (boat, jWP, Rift Scan, Fishing ...)?

Edited by Dayra.7405
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Dayra.7405 said:

I had, but then came the Rift Scanning, didn't really checked, can you bind more than one key to these actions (boat, jWP, Rift Scan, Fishing ...)?

You can bind all of them separately, yes (called "Mastery Skills" in the control options).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I feel like the jade bot waypoint could be situationally improved like this:

The cooldown could be greatly reduced when used in a spot where mounts are unavaliable. Also the cooldown of character skills that help with returning to a specific place, such as mesmer portal.

This would help with learning jumping puzzles, and especially help with those super tricky diving goggles like the ones at the Not So Secret jumping puzzle. 

• Confused 1

On 1/1/2024 at 12:50 PM, Dayra.7405 said:

Every mount, fishing, skiffs, waypoint, even four types of novelties - you can keybind them all

• Like 1

2 hours ago, willow.8209 said:

This would help with learning jumping puzzles, and especially help with those super tricky diving goggles like the ones at the Not So Secret jumping puzzle. 

Get rewinder for that.

On 12/30/2023 at 12:47 PM, LSD.4673 said:

What is the point of any of the EOD mysteries? They're all highly situational and even then, of limited value. The game was not changed in any meaningful way by them, and they serve little purpose.

I've used the waypoint twice. Once to quickly do that mastery point with the drink in DE and once before I realised there was a BLTP at the Arborstone craft stations.

I use everytime I play the jade bot deltaplane "jump" tier 3, its amazing

• Confused 1