yet another blatant hacker in wvw

If this is the Engi, yesterday he glitched into a t3 bay and flipped it, today he has already tried at least once, fortunately someone was nearby and chased him out of the lords room.
This sort of thing needs fixing first.

Sorting this out should be the Devs priority rather than yet another WvW beta.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

yeah kitten beta, kitten anything that is going to essentially split up the wvw communities, this kitten is where it needs to start. WR and all that is nonsense, while people still just openly abuse exploits and use scripts for this stuff. a certain guild systematically abusing exploits and people like this are where the restructuring should start. unfrotuantely they are paying customers and anet loves paying customers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

I still dont get why the people cheat on this game? we dont have any event where you can win something IRL or in the game (at least for wvw)... and cheat in that way so obviously it's just like "heyy look at me, I'm good cheating and ANET doesnt do nothing about it"...

Pissed me off these cheat players

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, CafPow.1542 said:

What can i say…?

i will never. NEVER understand, why anet doesn’t do anything against this stuff. Fixing exploits should be priority 1, and banhammerhing ppl like that should also be more frequent.

U can get banned for banter in /t.

U cant get banned for cheating, u see... we must be tollerant for cheaters, for its their way of playing the game, who are we to say to haxor that hes doing wrong by enjoy game this way? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

Do you think that at this point, hacking is viewed by some as a nostalgic tradition? That maybe an imperfect game has character and is kinda fun?

Completely unrelated, but many of the OP things I loved about GW2 have been homogenized out of the game. Maybe unfairness has a place? Discuss among yourselves haha 

• Confused 4

1 hour ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

Anet can we please get a security position back in budget? kthxbai.

Heck, I'd happily spend an hour or two per week for free reviewing hacks/cheats/exploits reports and banning people. I'd bet I'm not the only one who would volunteer.

People whose sole purpose in a game is to ruin it for other people via this stuff should simply not be allowed to exist in said game. It's sad that this isn't a priority in GW2.

• Like 4

This will probably end up being the 3rd+ hacker thread that gets deleted today, already saw a couple others go poof.

Ironically, anet does suspend people in WvW, but for the wrong thing. I got suspended for using an astral store item in wvw. (Which a senior gm described as "a certain mechanic that can't be replicated with the current features available in-game.") Meanwhile, all the other hackers and exploiters run free.

This is anet right now : https://imgflip.com/i/8b70q3

Edited by Zebulon.1850
Info
  • Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Firefly.5982 said:

Heck, I'd happily spend an hour or two per week for free reviewing hacks/cheats/exploits reports and banning people. I'd bet I'm not the only one who would volunteer.

People whose sole purpose in a game is to ruin it for other people via this stuff should simply not be allowed to exist in said game. It's sad that this isn't a priority in GW2.

Same. But I guess we have to respect them and their enjoyment of removing the integrity of the game.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Chiral.8915 said:

Anet's solution will be to lock this thread, ignore the problem, and let the cheater continue. 

Carry on gents. 

I guess my reply to this is 'Who Dares Wins' is the best viewpoint. Being an American I will have to instead go with 'Go Big or Go Home!'. As far as Gents, I wouldn't underestimate the tenacity of the better halves here and how they feel about exploiters either. Just sayin. Would reply again to the same topic 10 of 10 personally. Good hunting!

Edited by TheGrimm.5624
topic vs post +1 lol overall
  • Sad 1

To illustrate anet's lack of care - a longtime known, documented and reported terrain exploiter is now impersonating other players (complete with guild tags) while running a public dorito and exploiting into things.  It's also whispering people and offering to teach them exploits.

EDIT: For clarification I am in EU T1 (Gandara) - our linked server is Gunnar's Hold and has the impersonating exploiter on it but the matchup as a whole is absolutely insane with people exploiting into structures, glitching under map and using the glider crash bug deliberately on all sides (before gliding as a whole was disabled in wvw ofc :P)... wvw feels more like a dodgy private server these days honestly, it's an utter mess.

Edited by Luranni.9470
  • Like 6

16 hours ago, Zebulon.1850 said:

This will probably end up being the 3rd+ hacker thread that gets deleted today, already saw a couple others go poof.

Ironically, anet does suspend people in WvW, but for the wrong thing. I got suspended for using an astral store item in wvw. (Which a senior gm described as "a certain mechanic that can't be replicated with the current features available in-game.") Meanwhile, all the other hackers and exploiters run free.

This is anet right now : https://imgflip.com/i/8b70q3

Which item and what did it do? I am curious.