Gaurdian wars 2

1 hour ago, Eddbopkins.2630 said:

I think it's condi necro wars. I'm seeing 3-4 of them in game almost every 3v3 match. 

Yeah gaurd support is basically a given on both teams so far, with mostly necro/DH. I seen a few scrappers but only during placement. Its unplayable tbh, core/necro/dh can all face tank substantial damage while spamming the floor on shoebox maps.. its not fun at all to fight, and you can't rotate. Time for some pve I guess.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Balsa.3951 said:

hes clearly being sarcastic

lol.

7 hours ago, Solori.6025 said:

Guardians are the " Holy paladin" or " Priest" class so this tracks....

Hahahaha, it actually does..

16 hours ago, Eddbopkins.2630 said:

Maybe some truth to this I just had a game with 5 guardians where I was the lone star out as ele

Don't stress mate, pork will chop it "fix it" with another one liner that was edgy 10 years ago.

22 hours ago, porkchopMCgee.6193 said:

You sure do post a lot about guardians, tell us, where the traps touched you.

The stage is yours mate.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Myror.7521 said:

Dh will be meta yes but is it too good? Nah. It just counters most Meta builds so its Meta xd

I'm going to politely disagree. Could you provide some sources of what DH counters in this active meta? At best, DH is gimmicky due to Aegis on Trap activation. Most notably Test of Faith being turned into both a high damage PBAoE (essentially) and providing reactive aegis.

Other than that, it's just a matter of mind games (if it's a GOOD DH) or just waiting for the F1 throw.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Vinny.7260 said:

I'm going to politely disagree. Could you provide some sources of what DH counters in this active meta? At best, DH is gimmicky due to Aegis on Trap activation. Most notably Test of Faith being turned into both a high damage PBAoE (essentially) and providing reactive aegis.

Other than that, it's just a matter of mind games (if it's a GOOD DH) or just waiting for the F1 throw.

DH is the low skill/risk/effort alternative to power untamed. Fail your ranged spam?.. just jump into melee and spam some more, no pesky pet CDs to play with.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1