Ele has unfair advantage in conquest and needs to be nerfed to the ground

I've been seeing ele outperforming every class lately, when a game mode requires you to control a circle and you have the ability to lay down several high powered aoes on said circle, you're going to have a massive advantage in that game mode. Therefore, ele needs to be nerfed to the ground because its aoe damage, slows, and stuns are just ridiculous and overpowered.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

I see this problem with dh and there traps. Traps are the same size as an objectives making it impossible for an opponent to fight on the objective. So dh technically get a free decap every engagement and possibly a cap if it a drawn out fight.

Edited by Eddbopkins.2630
  • Like 4
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, Eddbopkins.2630 said:

I see this problem with dh and there traps. Traps are the same size as an objects making it impossible for an opponent to fight on the objective. So dh technically get a free decap every engagement and possibly a cap if it a drawn out fight.

DH traps need to be nerfed to the ground too, super op in conquest. if they're going to make the only game mode conquest, nerf anything that fits on a circle. One DH trap alone can win an entire match. DH lays trap, entire team gets into it, other players pile damage = gg. Enemy team is disorganized after that and stops focusing, game over.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Deadmoose.6594 said:

DH traps need to be nerfed to the ground too, super op in conquest. if they're going to make the only game mode conquest, nerf anything that fits on a circle. One DH trap alone can win an entire match. DH lays trap, entire team gets into it, other players pile damage = gg. Enemy team is disorganized after that and stops focusing, game over.

"Oh crap DH just laid down his traps on node! Quick everyone stand on them!" Is your teams just griefing you? what kind of shadowrealm do you exist in for this to be normal?

• Confused 1

Also why can dh have up to two of the same traps down at the same time? When I activate a trap it should go on full cooldown weather or not it's been the length of the cd. They shouldnt b able to lay one down then another right after. It not an ammo skill.

Edited by Eddbopkins.2630
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Can we be more specific??? Tempest aoe's? Staff? You say Ele in general and Anet will nerf the entire class into oblivion

People complain about DH or Bezerker and Mirage. They say skills names, etc. But since no one understands Ele in the slightest, it's just Ele in general

Thread 1/10- lack of effort

Edited by Stallic.2397

50 minutes ago, Eddbopkins.2630 said:

When I activate a trap it should go on full cooldown weather or not it's been the length of the cd.

No, it shouldn't. Because that's not how traps work in this game.

Why nerf DH even further? Who's dumb enough to sit and eat double Procession Blades? Oh right, the below average pvp player. Why should we nerf a class just to cater to the below average player?

Remember when condi guard was using Purging Flames and all the below average players were somehow dying to it? It got nerfed even when condi guard wasn't even meta. Ele's Flames got nerfed too but their burns was more toxic lol.

• Confused 2

8 hours ago, Eddbopkins.2630 said:

Also why can dh have up to two of the same traps down at the same time? When I activate a trap it should go on full cooldown weather or not it's been the length of the cd. They shouldnt b able to lay one down then another right after. It not an ammo skill.

arena net reading this.

Ammo skill on dh traps, that's a great idea lets give them this !!! 

rip

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Myror.7521 said:

@arazoth.7290 i think the tether should stay unblockable since you as a dh need to pull enemys into the trap to do real dmg (outside of longbow 2) ^^

You can still pull then.

But skill cap is increased to time it well.

How many dhs I just see carelessly using it without thinking.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, arazoth.7290 said:

Imagine them flying 

Give DH traps flying, able to fling them across the map. F1 becomes a life-leach ability like Cell from DBZ. After absorbing 2 people you become "PERFECT DH" and deal 300% more damage.

• Haha 2

Since this thread is now about DH qq I would just like to add that I support DH nerfed to ground. Because right now there are just too many bad DHs that think that they can carry and they are all on my team. All of them.

• Haha 1

How many active threads do you have right now?

So far, you can't beat ele, druid or dragon hunters.

If there was a way to get a whole team to switch to druid.....and then live video of your reaction...when you saw the team matchup lol.....

I would pay money for that😂😂

On 2/3/2024 at 8:04 AM, Deadmoose.6594 said:

I've been seeing ele outperforming every class lately, when a game mode requires you to control a circle and you have the ability to lay down several high powered aoes on said circle, you're going to have a massive advantage in that game mode. Therefore, ele needs to be nerfed to the ground because its aoe damage, slows, and stuns are just ridiculous and overpowered.

True but they have some of the easier telegraphs to identify. I mean you see fire you know damage then you see earth you know defensive. Wind or lighting is either projectile blocks or mobility. Water is healing. 

Power damage counters fire, Unblockables counter earth, melee/movement skills block Lightning, conditions block water especially poison. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mell.4873 said:

True but they have some of the easier telegraphs to identify. I mean you see fire you know damage then you see earth you know defensive. Wind or lighting is either projectile blocks or mobility. Water is healing. 

Power damage counters fire, Unblockables counter earth, melee/movement skills block Lightning, conditions block water especially poison. 

For all mmorpgs pvp....this one thing always seems to work.

If someone thinks a class is OP, go play it.  This works for every current class.

Except Dragon Hunter 😅