Envious Reprieve achivement bugged [Merged]

8 hours ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Thank you for the tag! I just passed this on to people here so they can start looking into it. 

Just a heads up. I killed Vespera today, and after the update my credit disappeared. Not sure if that is related to anything you all did in trying to fix things.

I also just killed Nereidum and got no credit...

Edited by Lan Deathrider.5910

I don't know if it just a coincidence but i got credit  for the achievement straightaway when i killed both Vespera and Nereidum AFTER i finished the war council story step. Before that i killed both few times and it didnt count

56 minutes ago, Elia.7193 said:

I don't know if it just a coincidence but i got credit  for the achievement straightaway when i killed both Vespera and Nereidum AFTER i finished the war council story step. Before that i killed both few times and it didnt count

Definitely a coincidence, this was my last achievement to do from the new SOTO map and I have killed Vespera multiple times with no credit.

I've done this daily since its release and so far still at 0%. I've heard some get credit sometimes, not sure what the condition needed is. My last achiev in this zone, though I don't mind coming back, I find it pretty 🙂

8 hours ago, LuRkEr.9462 said:

I've done this daily since its release and so far still at 0%. I've heard some get credit sometimes, not sure what the condition needed is. My last achiev in this zone, though I don't mind coming back, I find it pretty 🙂

I've been at 50% on this one for awhile and  I couldn't tell you how I got credit for Vespera .  There are two separate achievements involving these bosses.  One is to kill one of them (doesn't matter which) during the 3rd part of A Record of War: Strength.  The other is this one, Envious Reprieve.  What I suspect but can't confirm is that I got credit for Vespera in Envious Reprieve when I was doing A Record of War: Strength.  But if this is your last achievement for the zone (as it is mine) then I would expect if that was the case and you did all the Record of War achievements then you would be at 50% on this one too.  Somewhere I did get credit for one of them but with so much going on and the fact that many of the achievement were completed by chance as I was passing by when some event was taking place the particulars of how I managed to get that one would be impossible to define.  But I do know that I didn't do either boss before I did A Record of War: Strength so that was the first time I killed either of them.

I think it is bugged in some instances.
I killed it 2 times and didnt got credit, then on a different instance i saw it moving up and down and couldnt do damage but he could do to me and he never despawn!
Then i relog around 5 times until i was on an instance he wasnt there and wait for him to spawn, we killed him and took credit too!
For Vespera i think took credit on first kill.

Don't know if it can helped but I got one of the two this morning on a fresh map , I have put the first hit on him as soon as it spawned and we killed it before the end of the timer.

It seems that sometimes the champion stays even after the end of the timer maybe that's one of the reasons of why he doesn't give the achievement every time ?

Edited by valfx.5416