Wizard Vault Objetives Page Bugged? [Merged]

They're using a CDN for the files, which is going to be different for everyone. Chances are your local server has a problem. Try flushing your DNS (ipconfig /flushdns) or switching DNS providers (google). Worst case, the CDN has a corrupted cache, which basically causes the entire region to be affected so this won't help. (I personally don't have this problem)

You'll probably also need to clear the cache, knowing they have a history of caching bad files, so close the game and delete all gw2cache folders under %temp%. To quickly do this, press WindowsKey+R and open:

cmd /c for /d %i in (%temp%\gw2cache-*) do (rd /S /Q "%i")

Edited by Healix.5819
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Healix.5819 said:

They're using a CDN for the files, which is going to be different for everyone. Chances are your local server has a problem. Try flushing your DNS (ipconfig /flushdns) or switching DNS providers (google). Worst case, the CDN has a corrupted cache, which basically causes the entire region to be affected so this won't help. (I personally don't have this problem)

You'll probably also need to clear the cache, knowing they have a history of caching bad files, so close the game and delete all gw2cache folders under %temp%. To quickly do this, press WindowsKey+R and open:

cmd /c for /d %i in (%temp%\gw2cache-*) do (rd /S /Q "%i")

Clearing cache and all that didn't help a couple of hours back. It likely was a regional thing, though. And it seems to be fixed now, at least for me.

I have the same bug. One of my friends does not.  I can't see the Wizard Vault Objectives, but I can see the rewards.  I also can't switch between daily, weekly, and special, though I can claim awards. 

Edited by ceolstan.9561

Same, except my objectives are waaaaay smaller than the ones in the OP's post, so it's not clear what the objectives are.  I was able to claim the daily log-in, but the rest are pretty much a mystery (hover over says what vistas are, but doesn't say *which* vista I should be looking for).

Prior to checking here, I closed program and restarted computer - bug persisted.

A quick fix would be nice.

I know that I have been having issues with mine as well. I did find that there is a way to get at least the daily chest. When looking at the pink banner, bottom left there is a white bar (almost looks like a slider bar), and that's how I was able to collect my daily chest. I don't know if everyone sees the same thing, but hopefully this helps others?

54 minutes ago, AuroraSweets.1236 said:

I know that I have been having issues with mine as well. I did find that there is a way to get at least the daily chest. When looking at the pink banner, bottom left there is a white bar (almost looks like a slider bar), and that's how I was able to collect my daily chest. I don't know if everyone sees the same thing, but hopefully this helps others?

Thanks - it worked. Hope ANet will fix this issue. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AuroraSweets.1236 said:

I tried that i cant even get that to work

• Like 1
  • Confused 1