Guardian (specifically willbender) Has no place in PvP.

You can have all the boon rip and corruption in the game, and that guardian will still have every boon over-capped every 2-3 seconds, while bursting you constantly. Not to mention every other component of the build.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 9

I would ever have thought I could possibly take the defense of this braindead class of a guard one day, but there we go.

After playing it a bit, I can tell (in my humble opinion) that willbender is the most "balanced" spec of all guard spec.

Sure it's degenerated and braindead (hey, it's still a guard isn't it ?), sure it's extremly easy to do HARD damage with it (spiiiiiiiiiin to win yeaaah), with big mobility, but at least this spec CAN DIE and are not hard carried by billions and billions of passivs blocks. The only aegis procing are the one on the f3. After that, poof, nothing more.

Just focus him properly, don't let him free cast, and there it is, done, he's dead (just play power, avoid condi cause he's on perma resolution -33% condi dmg taken, and has a full cleanse coming from meditation, passif cleanse coming from signet, and again cleanse of his f2 if treated, + others potentials cleanses by tourbiloling into a lighting field)

I honnestly find DH far more degenerated, braindead and assisted to be honnest. This thing can kill people by accident, have billion of block while he can continue to dps... Hitting you at 8k with true shot without even touching you with spear before, on a 8sec cd ... Traps can sometimes tick at 10k... This is class has been made by monkeys, for low IQ monkeys.

Edited by whooot.5784
  • Thanks 5

@whooot.5784 well i only ask cause to me the only real "braindead" build would be grenade scrapper (cause you litterly spam your skills and doing insane dmg). Staff warr or willbender are at least needed to time their skills right to get their dmg done. (While Warrior got Sword offhand carried and willbender got at least more sustain than a Thief but also no access to stealth)

1 hour ago, whooot.5784 said:

Imagine btw, complaining about willy when you are (on other post) defending abominations such as warrior splb, by arguing you can kill it... with an other warrior spec xD.

What a clown fiesta

Wait

Op was defending... spellbreaker???

• Haha 4

I was seriously unaware anyone still mained WB in sPvP outside of Saiyan.  

Literally the only one I've fought in like two seasons outside of Unranked.  Every other Guard I've run into is core or DH--hell I've seen more FB's than WB's when I play tournament matches.  

Edited by Gotejjeken.1267
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

29 minutes ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

Literally the only one I've fought in like two seasons outside of Unranked.  Every other Guard I've run into is core or DH--hell I've seen more FB's than WB's when I play tournament matches.  

Can confirm this. I've seen -one- other willbender but I don't think they had their training wheels off. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

Man, seeing my name mentioned on the forums makes my nipples shoot up like rockets.

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

I honestly want to know why OP chose wb out of all the professions/specializations running around. Surely he can't be getting aped by willbenders that regularly to warrant a thread.  Right? Maybe it's just Saiyan who's been killing him over and over again.

• Haha 5

56 minutes ago, Voodoo.3201 said:

No its busted needs nerf

don't stand too much in the aoe that is visible on the ground and use some defensives when you see them whirl like a ballerina.

Don't go all out when they pop every defensive boon, because they will last longer during these windows then you probably.

I don't have much more to say, since it's pretty straightforward to kill them. 

• Like 1