[Suggestions]QoL (Quality of Life) Ideas [Merged]

ginryu.3026

It would be useful if when looking for new recipes from the trading post a player doesn't know yet, they could click an option from the filters to hide all the recipes they already know a marker could also be added on the row of the item next to the level or favourite for example that would also make it faster to check. It can be difficult to spot them when there is so many recipes to go through and you have to check each one as you scroll to see if you have it or not.

On 1/31/2023 at 6:55 PM, Val.7826 said:

More weapon's skins variation in Black Lion Chests, it's like the fourth time in 1 year I see Dark Wing Weapons there

It seems they were in chests 2021-10-05 to 2021-11-09, 2022-08-02 to 2022-08-23 and now. So it's more accurate to say they're in chests once a year than 4 times a year? 😉

On 1/31/2023 at 9:12 PM, Valdergare.5619 said:

Increase the number of shared bags slots to 32 (same as max bag size)

Yup, I think matching the max bag size would make sense.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, Sobx.1758 said:

It seems they were in chests 2021-10-05 to 2021-11-09, 2022-08-02 to 2022-08-23 and now. So it's more accurate to say they're in chests once a year than 4 times a year? 😉

And now, so  yeah, sorry, it's not 4 times a year, it's 3 times in 1 year and 3 months

Edited by Val.7826
corrected a previous post
  • Confused 3

More mounts would be nice... especially the Skimmer. There just isnt much of a choice. I love the Hummingbird and 1 or 2 others, but thats it.

Maybe there could be more Asura style mounts, based on technology somehow.

Skimmer... A Hoverboard that skims along the ground with little technological glowing/flashing lights and cogs.

Raptor... Something like the AT Walkers from Star Wars (but not a copy because of copyright)

Springer... Well... something mechanical with SPRINGS for legs... lol

Just a few ideas.

I personally like the hoverboard because there just isnt enough skimmer mounts that are different to each other. 

An Asura theme would be nice too because they are very smart and some technological mounts would be good (and I have 5 Asura).

• Confused 1

Hi ANet,

Would you consider adding the following content:

Recreate GW1 Boss battles.

A new mode that adds elements from world bosses and Raids.

Now that all necessary areas are unlocked, you could add this mode called Arena Battles, or something along those lines.

Boss battles include:

The leech,

Shiro Tagashi,

Varesh Ossa,

The Great Destroyer, 

+ any other you'd see fit for the Arena Battles.

Rewards could include their respective armour, weapons, backpack, gliders, trinkets, etc.

Thanks for your time.

• Confused 2

I wish my own combo fields always had 100% priority over others for myself instead of me being unable to combo them once someone throws something over it. For example when I use black powder and then bounding dodge on daredevil immediatly after it triggers a light aura on me instead of stealth cuz a guardian slapped someone with a light combo field spawner over my smoke one, causing my stealth to fail.

Edited by Doggie.3184
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Hi ! Would it be possible to allow players to move some parts of their interface ?

I have a condition that gives me headaches and fatigue when my eyes move too much, and I struggle to keep an eye on my target's health/defiance and my own health and abilities. I would love to be able to gather those informations on the same part of the screen !

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Old Lion's Arch (Memory of Old Lion's Arch) should have the original vistas and points of interest back. Also some services like guilds services, Guild Banker (bothe in the bank) and a Weaponsmith vendor next to the Armorsmith vendor in Trader's Forum are missing too. They were also in Old LA before it was destroyed. Last but not least, the area names are missing on the map too.

It would be nice if they are re-added in the next patch.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

Please, especially if you're not revamping runes sometime soon, let us with Legendary Runes just change all 6 of them on us at once. Not sure why runes aren't just combine 6 into a super rune that you put on at this point to make it way better QoL. Even if there's just an option to set all of them at once, that would save a ton of time.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

I would love some more uses to the home instance.

Since I spend more time in their home gathering materials than in guild hall and having several guild that I do not relate to their trophies, I would love to be able to decorate my home instance using scribe items or something similar.

Also a library for collected books as mentioned before.

Some place to show off trophies from collections. There are too few home services other than gathering nodes.

Would be nice to have other crafting stations aside of the cooking station.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

a suggestion - hobotron into a jade bot skin with some cool new lines. would fit the game a ton better then fluffy pixie-cat-o-ghost whatevers;) (not a big fan of some of the new skin/mini/chair options added lately) i applauded anets consistancy in keeping the game meme free for a long time. i get stuff like this sells, and they already decided they put this consistency on the side some time ago. but im willing to bet theres gonna be quite a few players that would appreciate being given more options, some being more in line with the older style of the game, for making their toon unique without descending into this new trend.

Edited by Ascency.3580
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Good effing lord let us skip the pointless, long-winded NPC chatter when we have to go back through story instances for achievements.

Better yet, just let us skip right to the part specifically for the achievement so we don't have to run 75% of the instance over and over and over if we fail the part for the achievement.

We can skip right to the end of certain instances for achievements.  Let us skip for all achievements.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Add to the HoT vendors that they buy Airship Oil, Auric Dust, and Ley Line Sparks for Airship Parts, Lumps of Aurilium, and Ley Line Crystals respectively.

People like me who'ce made their g2 Legendary Weapons with a Gift of Desert Mastery will end up with an overflow of Oils, Dust, and Sparks which they can use for nothing.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

A way to instantly add/remove an Infusion from all 8 build templates with legendaries in the slot.

(For example, let’s say I have legendaries on everything except weapons. When I want to remove all 14 Mighty +9 agony infusions on one toon, then move them all to another toon that also has legendaries. Going through all 8 build templates to do this is suffering.)

• Confused 1

When an Event has reached Diminishing Returns status where you'll receive no credit upon completion, such as Leviathan, can you please gray it out on the UI so we'll actually be aware of that and exit the area instead of wasting our time and money. You already do the gray out with "no longer participating" Events on UI so it could be used this way as well.

Edited by Doggie.3184
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2