[Suggestions]QoL (Quality of Life) Ideas [Merged]

ginryu.3026

3 hours ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

It wasn't a voucher, but a particular Outfit.  No vouchers have been associated with expansion extras.  If you desire an Outfit Voucher, peruse the Wiki on ways to obtain one.

Good luck.

I don't get it. I shared NEW idea and all of you over and over telling me things what happened in the past and i don't know why, new idea can't happen now ONLY because you say so.
I hunt for Gem Aura outfit endlessly and there is no way than voucher or returning this item to the store. With other options i have only 1% to get that outfit what is insanity low. Wiki says voucher will be on next year August. I will not wait that long, this topic is for ideas and it's for a reason. Same topic with "items offered again". I just wait, maybe finally devs will consider my request or idea and bring it to life finally. Now outfits with limited rate dissapering every day from today. I hope Gem Aura is coming in any day now.

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, Mirror.3521 said:

I don't get it. I shared NEW idea and all of you over and over telling me things what happened in the past and i don't know why, new idea can't happen now ONLY because you say so.
I hunt for Gem Aura outfit endlessly and there is no way than voucher or returning this item to the store. With other options i have only 1% to get that outfit what is insanity low. Wiki says voucher will be on next year August. I will not wait that long, this topic is for ideas and it's for a reason. Same topic with "items offered again". I just wait, maybe finally devs will consider my request or idea and bring it to life finally. Now outfits with limited rate dissapering every day from today. I hope Gem Aura is coming in any day now.

It dident sound like a new idea more like why dont I get free crap for buying this year old expansion.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Can the ascended armor and weapons in the Fractals of the Mists not require Grandmaster Armorsmiths marks please?
Can Fractals of the Mists be a way of getting Ascended armor and weapons without crafting to 500 please?

Where is the lionguard that sells Grandmaster Armorsmiths marks anyway? Why does everything have to be so user unfriendly in this game? I'm not a clever PC gamer person- please make this game more user friendly for average people.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Ollie B.8597 said:

Can the ascended armor and weapons in the Fractals of the Mists not require Grandmaster Armorsmiths marks please?
Can Fractals of the Mists be a way of getting Ascended armor and weapons without crafting to 500 please?

Where is the lionguard that sells Grandmaster Armorsmiths marks anyway? Why does everything have to be so user unfriendly in this game? I'm not a clever PC gamer person- please make this game more user friendly for average people.

have you tried eye of the north strikes since you can buy armor from that vendor aswell.

5 hours ago, Ollie B.8597 said:

From the Wiki:  https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Grandmaster_Armorsmith's_Mark

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Recipe:_Grandmaster_Armorsmith's_Mark

Can you please take care of the boon-mess?
With every new content, we get at least one extra boon. In addition, class design also brings up new ones occasionally as well. Which means the line just gets longer and longer. On the other hand there does not seem to be any order anymore. Any we still have the issue with the double & tripple boons, which basically have the same effect, but do not stack.

I would suggest horizontal rows, one below another:
1.) Combat boons (traditional ones)
2.) Class specific (Kella's Fervor, Stealth, Superspeed, ... etc.) & food effects and banners
3.) Event buffs, mechanic effects (e. g. college buffs in Battle of Lion's Arch), Zunraa's Gift, Perseverance (Silverwastes), ... etc.

The current system of mixing everything randomly is just confusing. It is very difficult to keep track of important (encounter relevant) effects. Reading a tooltip can be very challenging if you get a random combat buff every few seconds that moves everything 1 slot to the right.

-

Allow Wizard's Vault and Achievement tracking simultaneously
Currently if you have a watching eye on both achievements and Wizard's Vault tasks, you only see one of the two categories. Wizard's Vault has priority. Once all tasks there are done, the achievements watchlist replaces it. They already have separate icons before the task, so we can have mixed lists with both of them.

Or at least allow us to see both categories at the same time.

Auto-Consume inventory slot
Can you make a gemstore-item in a similar fashion of the shared inventory slot. A single purchasable inventory slot, account wide. What ever you put into that slot is automatically consumed. If it is buff-food, it always refreshes automatically when the icons turn purple. If it is stuff like Winterday drinks or luck essences, they get consumed with a 1s delay. Players could purchase multiple of these inventory slots.

-

Randomized spawn locations
If people use a teleport-gizmo, they all spawn in the same location. They basically stack all on the exact same pixel. Not much of a problem if there wasn't the issue with the visual effects and different computers/GPUs dealing differently with them. This causes some unwanted crashes. So I would suggest to make like 4-5 spawn locations in those maps, which are not too far away from each others. But eliminate the problem of everyone stacking in the same location. I think even a minor alteration of barely a few distance-units would do the trick.

• Like 3

Why outfits with limited time price isn't replaced with new ones? Why do they stay with the normal rate? Rotation is too rare. We have this outfits on store already 2 weeks (Crystal Savant Outfit, Mist Stranger Outfit, Elegant Canthan Outfit, Astral Scholar Outfit and so on), now whole october i need wait for new rotation in november? Like that for years .. why?

What point of this thread: "GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]" if rotation change only once per months or two?

• Confused 2

Greetings,

I propose implementing a quality-of-life improvement for shared story game elements that have already been unlocked.
Specifically, my suggestion involves allowing characters to share certain waypoints they have unlocked through their storylines. For instance, when a character unlocks a waypoint while progressing through the story, such as the SOTO area, End of Dragoons Map, or Path of Fire maps, that first waypoint should be automatically unlocked for all other characters without the need to replay the first story segment for each character.
This would streamline the experience and make it more enjoyable for players.

Regards,
Florin

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I don't know if this is the place for this, but it's seems like a good idea. I have a suggestion concerning research kits. Since a lot of collections in SOTO require research notes, could we possibly have research kits sold at more vendors? Possibly sell them at crafting stations? I'm sure there are other ways to get research notes but it has been handy for me to use research kits on food items to get them. Thank you.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Florin.3618 said:

Greetings,

I propose implementing a quality-of-life improvement for shared story game elements that have already been unlocked.
Specifically, my suggestion involves allowing characters to share certain waypoints they have unlocked through their storylines. For instance, when a character unlocks a waypoint while progressing through the story, such as the SOTO area, End of Dragoons Map, or Path of Fire maps, that first waypoint should be automatically unlocked for all other characters without the need to replay the first story segment for each character.
This would streamline the experience and make it more enjoyable for players.

Regards,
Florin

would that not make all the teleport scrolls useless?

• Like 1

On 8/24/2023 at 7:49 PM, Gwylen.3462 said:

I would love if the Skyscale's Fireball skill could be re-bound in options. I use the number 2 skill for Griffon Dive at the moment, so fireball isn't useable for me without either clicking it or remapping dive to something else. it'd be awesome to be able to bind it separately eventually, so I can find another comfortable key to use for it! 🙂

im lefty and i would apreciate so much this little QOL change

On 9/29/2023 at 10:30 PM, Ollie B.8597 said:

You already get ascended stuff when lucky in fractals and raids just doing them. It's easier to just craft things, but if you wanna be as difficult as possible with it pray for good RNG when doing them.

22 hours ago, Linken.6345 said:

would that not make all the teleport scrolls useless?

No because the teleport scrolls don't cost anything and you don't have to go search the map for the location. We still need that Wizard's Tower teleportation scroll thing to just absorb all the others and put them all as one item tho, which would be a much better solution to this.

• Confused 1

SPECIAL VENDOR FOR GEM ITEMS

In the past, before shared account slots were released, players purchased QOL items multiple times for different characters. (E.g. salvage tools, Move to Home instance, etc). Now those items l, when owned multiple times, have no further value, especially when you have them stored in the shared account slots. 

Could there be a vendor to exchange somehow those items (account bound), whether for boosts, or similar? 

Just checking if anyone sits in multiple QOL items but not using them anymore?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 9/4/2023 at 2:35 PM, Zaoda.1653 said:

I would love to see a WvW, PvE and PvP alternative option for obtaining the 'Fractured Constellation' requirement for the 'Jotun Skypiercer' achievement.

Just like how Anet provided an alternative option to obtaining the 'Thruster Control Unit' for unlocking the Turtle mount (Thanks for that!) 😍

My reason for this:

I personally (and literally) can't do this content because I can't multi-task and find remembering the various attacks from bosses extremely mentally challenging - therefore content like this which requires 10 people, a strategic battle plan/specific builds and a good memory - is basically a complete no-go for me). :classic_sad:

I thought ANet learned its lesson with how much people disliked the Strike Mission requirement for the Turtle mount unlock in EoD.  I have tried Strikes and hate them; forcing me to do them makes me hate them even more.  We can't get the Jotun Skypiercer without it and therefore can't get the Honorary Astral Ward achievement either.  I have physical hand issues and get yelled at enough in Fractals, never mind Strikes.

Face it, ANet, forcing cascading achievements dependent on doing something that so many people hate is very poor PR.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is a 'chair' request.  I like to put my characters 'to sleep' in comfortable places.  The hammock is a brilliant addition, because now I do not need to exit a map, but just find a quiet spot.  What would be an absolute dream, would be to have a tent and camping mat/bed, so when you select the 'chair' you go to sleep in your tent on your mat/bed.  You could create basic and glamping versions.  I have no idea how technically difficult it would be to create something like that (could be fun to design), but it would be awesome to have something a bit more covered for the comfort of my pixel dolls. ❤️ 😄 

A QOL - it would be great if the materials storage included spaces for Koda's Blossom Petal, Krytan Spiderwort Bloom, Ascalonian Royal Iris, and Shing Jea Orchid Petals.  🙂 

• Thanks 1

Can we please get a custom-option for the profanity filter?

Let's say that filter accesses a .txt file in the GW2 folder and blocks all words listed in there.

The profanity filter is often an overkill, especially for adult players. But there are certain words each of us does not want to read. We share some of them in common, but not everything. A custom filter would address that problem and make the gameplay for a lot of people less troublesome.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1