Updates to Obsidian Legendary Armor

If you're doing quality passes on Charr stuff, any chance you can make the extra tail fur section of the Adventurous Cat Outfit toggle on something else than helmet? Maybe shoulders or backpiece?

Alternatively you could always make that tail fluff available for everyone as a graphics upgrade 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Ihysoal.7153 said:

If you're doing quality passes on Charr stuff, any chance you can make the extra tail fur section of the Adventurous Cat Outfit toggle on something else than helmet? Maybe shoulders or backpiece?

Alternatively you could always make that tail fluff available for everyone as a graphics upgrade 

They should make the entirety of charr that fluffy tbh!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is awesome! I've got 1 feedback regarding the Light Obsidian Armor, specifically the crown. It currently "sticks" too close to most head models, and in some cases literally pierces into the head; I suggest to increase its radius a bit so it will "float" a little instead of stick to the head!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

You may have noticed some changes to the appearance of certain pieces of Obsidian legendary armor. We've been working on some updates to several armor pieces in response to your feedback:

• Asura medium helm: Added cutouts for the ears
  • Charr heavy helm: Reshaped to better accommodate charr ears and horns 
  • Charr medium and light pants: Updated to improve the fit on the tail
  • Charr heavy boots: Updated for a better fit on charr claws.

Our plan was to ship these to you in an upcoming game update, but they went live a bit earlier than planned. Since they were finalized and ready to go, we're going to leave them as is. Thank you as always for your feedback, and enjoy the early update!

Could you confirm if in the next update the Saryx backpack and the Possession infusion will be unlocked for the players that completed the ToF normal CM? Right now only those who completed the legendary CM can buy them and I was disappointed tonight after I completed the CM to notice that the backpack skin is still locked.

• Confused 4
  • Sad 2

17 minutes ago, Mor The Thief.9135 said:

This is awesome! I've got 1 feedback regarding the Light Obsidian Armor, specifically the crown. It currently "sticks" too close to most head models, and in some cases literally pierces into the head; I suggest to increase its radius a bit so it will "float" a little instead of stick to the head!

I bet the tier 2 will probably have it split and float around the head like the envoy one does.

• Confused 4
  • Sad 1

I hope that the display of the medium helmet on the sylvari will also be repaired. Now the texture of the eyebrows is visible through the helmet. And the collar of the Medium Jacket does not mix with long hairstyles and other helmets.

• Sad 1

Thanks for the improvements.

At the risk of asking for too much, would it be possible to get the heel and hand claws on the medium Charr armor plated like the light and heavy sets? I'd understand the hand claws being exposed if the medium gloves were fingerless on other races, but they're not, and it seems kinda weird that the light armor has claw plating but not the medium.

• Like 1