ArenaNet at Emerald City Comic Con

Gaile Gray.6029

• ArenaNet Staff

Hey all,

ArenaNet will have a few reps at Emerald City Comic Con this weekend. The convention takes place at the Washington State Convention Center from Thursday through Sunday -- March 1st through 4th. Stop by the For Fans By Fans booth and say "howdy!"

Here's the schedule:

fo71wpr8b2k0.png

Hope to see you there! :)

@Seda Khold.5428 said:

@Red Haired Savage.5430 said:::sad panda:: Do you guys ever do ones not on the west coast?

Their big HoT blowout was in Pax East in Boston so yea. The announcement was at Pax South.

Don't know why I was thinking the HoT one was in San Diego. But yea I was hoping for something closer to me like Chicago. :tongue:

• ArenaNet Staff

@"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:::sad panda:: Do you guys ever do ones not on the west coast?

Oh sure! While the west coast is our "home turf," in addition to Seattle we have been a lot of places for Guild Wars 2: Boston, Austin, Atlanta, the UK, Germany, France, and many others!

• ArenaNet Staff

@Dawdler.8521 said:... if we dont see at least one of the Anet reps at 2-4PM friday wearing a fluffy Springer outfit I'm still gonna be dissapointed.

Dang, that's my shift! I don't think I can whip up a fluffy springer outfit, but I love the very idea of it!

Hmmmm... I do have some very attractive charr slippers... ;)

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:

@"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:::sad panda:: Do you guys ever do ones not on the west coast?

Oh sure! While the west coast is our "home turf," in addition to Seattle we have been a lot of places for Guild Wars 2: Boston, Austin, Atlanta, the UK, Germany, France, and many others!

Oh man, Atlanta is only a couple hours from me. I would definitely come to an event there if Anet was attending

@"Gaile Gray.6029" said:Oh sure! While the west coast is our "home turf," in addition to Seattle we have been a lot of places for Guild Wars 2: Boston, Austin, Atlanta, the UK, Germany, France,and many others!

Think about your French community <3

Or... I'll be forced to tempt you with some nices bottles of wine, and other delicious stuff we have here ;)

• ArenaNet Staff

@Theros.1390 said:

@"Gaile Gray.6029" said:Oh sure! While the west coast is our "home turf," in addition to Seattle we have been a lot of places for Guild Wars 2: Boston, Austin, Atlanta, the UK, Germany,
France
,and many others!

Think about your French community <3

Or... I'll be forced to tempt you with some nices bottles of wine, and other delicious stuff we have here ;)

Nothing, absolutely nothing is required to persuade me that it's a good idea to go to France. It's my fervent wish and hope and dream that we'll be there someday soon! <3

Anet should pay a visit to DragonCon, too. It is just too awesome to not have GW2 in it.Also, even more important, ComicCon EXP in Brazil. It is huge, it is noisy, it is colorful, massive, incredibly fun and did I said it is huge? I mean GIGANTIC. Bigger than San Diego CC, bigger than anything. And as the biggest part of the South America GW2 playerbase, they will just love to have Anet team closer. Think on the Pao de Qeijo and the Caipirinhas!

• ArenaNet Staff

@Ardid.7203 said:Anet should pay a visit to DragonCon, too. It is just too awesome to not have GW2 in it.Also, even more important, ComicCon EXP in Brazil. It is huge, it is noisy, it is colorful, massive, incredibly fun and did I said it is huge? I mean GIGANTIC. Bigger than San Diego CC, bigger than anything. And as the biggest part of the South America GW2 playerbase, they will just love to have Anet team closer. Think on the Pao de Qeijo and the Caipirinhas!

Oh wow, that show sounds amazing! I'd go in a flash!

Please do. Brazil con-world is just awesome.I would like to invite you to Chile too, but sadly we GW2 players here are really few, and the conventions here... they are as awful as it can be.

But you can't go wrong with Brazil CCXP.Where else could someone do a 5 meters backwards dive Assassins Creed style inside a 100.000 square meters convention while surrounded by 196.000 other visitors? And this was in 2016. 2017 was even bigger.

If you go next year I'll have another reason to go again!

Archived