Renegade

allias.1420

So I've been trying renegade after this latest patch and I can safely say it is pretty much useless.

The main problem with this class persists:

• Very little survivability/almost non-existent
  • Worst mobility of all specializations
  • Average damage on top of skillshots (hard to land)
  • Skills are still too expensive/energy depletes really fast
  • Skills still take too long to cast

I've tried all variants of renegade except ventari. Does anyone know of a renegade build that is kind of okay-ish?My suggestion is to add some sort of escape mechanic on shortbow and utility for it to be even remotely competitive.

@ArthurDent.9538 said:The entire renegade specialization is the new shatterstone: absolutely worthless at release then recieves buffs patch after patch for months on end yet will never reach a state where it is really worth using.

I believe there is no specialization in this game that is worse than renefailgade

@allias.1420 said:

@ArthurDent.9538 said:The entire renegade specialization is the new shatterstone: absolutely worthless at release then recieves buffs patch after patch for months on end yet will never reach a state where it is really worth using.

I believe there is no specialization in this game that is worse than renefailgade

It has no mobility.It lacks sustainability.The utilities are still not sPvP viable.

You are much better served with herald using any build.

@Crab Fear.1624 said:An Elite Specialization that is a downgrade. Pay to lose, is that first? Very innovative.

I heard it was viable for raids though, not sure if that's true. But for pvp? Forget it. It's pay to lose. Heck, not even a 500% dmg increase across all utilities would make this work in a game mode like conquest

Think its the fact in since HoT and introduction of Revenant was actually made to be played on Herald and it hasn't changed since. Sure you can run some random revenant builds with condi or centaur but will you do it for anything else? Heralds is just too good and still basically makes the whole class actually viable if you think that over. Its based on you using Herald and choosing a 1 stance to go with it to choose your single stance with Glint as it sits. I bet ya if you can use Glint with Renegade everyone would enjoy it a little better.. hell maybe im wrong but im sure there wouldnt be problems. Need escape? well sure for this meta but imho if they balanced they should reduce so many escapes from this game and teleports which will never happen lol.

They are afraid to buff renegade because there are still like 5 revs that still have most everybody on farm status with it sucking as bad as it does and being about 2 years out dated with repeated nerfs as big as -75% in some cases.

They don’t want top 5 to be 5 renegades, assuming they make it as good as the POF specs.

True story

@JayAction.9056 said:They are afraid to buff renegade because there are still like 5 revs that still have most everybody on farm status with it sucking as bad as it does and being about 2 years out dated with repeated nerfs as big as -75% in some cases.

They don’t want top 5 to be 5 renegades, assuming they make it as good as the POF specs.

True story

Who are these 5 revs that have everybody on farm status? I've seen you post this several times. Just curious. I know one of the people in the top 5 usually plays thief. Not sure about the other 4 currently.

Archived