Nothing World Cup Related - Not even a gem store scarf :(

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:You care so little about football, you not only read the thread about it but also go through comments and respond!

I came here to tell the OP how little about I care about football and respond to all the unreasonable statements.

Not caring about football is the reason I care about this post.

@Eme.2018 said:

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:You care so little about football, you not only read the thread about it but also go through comments and respond!

I came here to tell the OP how little about I care about football and respond to all the unreasonable statements.

Not caring about football is the reason I care about this post.

Which means you actually care.

@Mewcifer.5198 said:Why would this even needed? I don't understand. It's not related to gw2 at all. Why would they make a gemstore item for it? Why would they spend so much money getting the rights to something that I am sure won't sell enough to make profits?

Shall I repeat the same thing over and over:Aviator sun glassesWhale mountbunny mountbunny earsflying broom sticksSilly Scimitar SkinChain sword sword

There are loads of items in game that do not fit the gw2 world... the seal has already been broken.. I dont think a football scarf will make much differance!

@NicholaLord.2630 said:

@Mewcifer.5198 said:Why would this even needed? I don't understand. It's not related to gw2 at all. Why would they make a gemstore item for it? Why would they spend so much money getting the rights to something that I am sure won't sell enough to make profits?

Shall I repeat the same thing over and over:Aviator sun glassesWhale mountbunny mountbunny earsflying broom sticksSilly Scimitar SkinChain sword sword

There are loads of items in game that do not fit the gw2 world... the seal has already been broken.. I dont think a football scarf will make much differance!

Those all fit the gw2 world, I guess. Which of them is owned by FIFA?

@NicholaLord.2630 said:Very disappointed to not see something related to the biggest sporting event in the world... yes even bigger than baseball (your not the center of the world) WORLD CUP!!!

• It happens every 4 years, could the gw2 team not made a bit of a effort, what other sporting event encapsulates the entire world on this level?Disappointment :(

Hopefully you'll stay disappointed too, why you might ask, because the World Cup has nothing to do with GW2 and they haven't brought anything into the game before related to ANY large sporting event. They shouldn't start now nor ever, if you need a fix get something from the real World Cup, not a virtual item.

@Ayakaru.6583 said:

@"NicholaLord.2630" said:I think some of you are taking things to the extreme.. Im not asking for a GW2 FIFA 18 colab .... simply a football scarf or a whistle musical instrument etc... Not a world cup expansion lol

But then there's already a scarf you can dye to the colours of your favourite team :)Adventurer's Scarf i think it was called.

I was thinking that. If they'd brought back the Shoulder Scarf as part of the current gem store turnover the OP would have their football scarf and I doubt anyone would have complained.

@NicholaLord.2630 said:

@"Mewcifer.5198" said:Why would this even needed? I don't understand. It's not related to gw2 at all. Why would they make a gemstore item for it? Why would they spend so much money getting the rights to something that I am sure won't sell enough to make profits?

That's simply a matter of your opinion. The FACT is that those things are not linked to real world events like the World Cup, so you might not think they belong, but they are not like World Cup gear that DEFINITELY doesn't belong. I think that's the defining difference; someone or some thing 'owns' the World Cup ... but no one owns "bunny ears".

Archived