Nightfury Should be an Aura

Zephyron.7081

The Nightfury shoulder piece is awesome. Please make the bat animation an aura, so we can see it while wearing an outfit we purchase on the gem store. I have Nightfury and I just purchased the new Halloween Appearance package (amazing, by the way), and I really want to see my Nightfury bat animation as an aura while wearing my newly purchased outfit. Can this PLEASE be done soon?

@Dante.1763 said:

@yoni.7015 said:It came out as a shoulder piece why should it be changed now?

Read the OP

Only issue i see with this, is that for some Auras are annoying and cant be turned off without removing the item. As a shoulder piece it can be turned off at will.

If you don't like the aura why even get it at all, there isn't any benefit other than cosmetics

@Abelisk.4527 said:

Read the OP

Only issue i see with this, is that for some Auras are annoying and cant be turned off without removing the item. As a shoulder piece it can be turned off at will.

If you don't like the aura why even get it at all, there isn't any benefit other than cosmetics

If it was an aura(which would be given through an infusion more than likely) it would have a stat boost of some kind tied to it, so i think it should stay as a shoulder skin, that way its looks can be turned off at will.

When it comes to Meta Human Female Fashion it's a hard choice between the Scarf Shoulder skin or Nightfury. Both are viable depending on the rest of your color scheme and your headpiece, which is the only item where you have some real options as the rest of your build is set in stone across all armor classes. Players are asking for a direct power creep in the Human Female Meta build (Which is already dominating) by wanting to run both the Scarf Skin and have Nightfury at the same time.

@Dante.1763 said:

Read the OP

If it was an aura(which would be given through an infusion more than likely) it would have a stat boost of some kind tied to it, so i think it should stay as a shoulder skin, that way its looks can be turned off at will.

They wont remove the shoulder item, probably couldnt if they wanted to (spaghetti code joke).But that stat argument sounds weird, other infusions have a minor stat as well, and its not like they’re hard to get as fractal infusions also get stats. I dont think they have to give it stats, and if they do, +4 power is the most negligable amount possible

@mortrialus.3062 said:

When it comes to Meta Human Female Fashion it's a hard choice between the Scarf Shoulder skin or Nightfury. Both are viable depending on the rest of your color scheme and your headpiece, which is the only item where you have some real options as the rest of your build is set in stone across all armor classes. Players are asking for a direct power creep in the Human Female Meta build (Which is already dominating) by wanting to run both the Scarf Skin and have Nightfury at the same time.

I couldn't help but chuckle. I love the idea of a power creep in fashion wars XD

Archived