Meta Change

Yender.4912

@apharma.3741 said:

@MyPuppy.8970 said:I think there will be some QoL changes for SB, BB, Holo and Mirage, but no significative direct changes, time for the runes/sigils revamp to settle down. Meta could slightly shift due to that.

If they bop energy sigil and adventure runes it will nerf mirage a fair bit and the rest only a little but not too much.

I don't think they will touch those. But i'm looking forward to see all the changes, that may open up interesting gameplays.

@otto.5684 said:

@Khalisto.5780 said:I just see the patch notes with the rune/sigil changes and very minor class changes and bug fixes, Am I missing something. Or they really havent touched the classes?

They have not done any class changes.

which was pretty disappointing, Kinda saw this coming knew it'll be to much for them to deliver with the changes of other stuff.

@zoopop.5630 said:

@Khalisto.5780 said:I just see the patch notes with the rune/sigil changes and very minor class changes and bug fixes, Am I missing something. Or they really havent touched the classes?

which was pretty disappointing, Kinda saw this coming knew it'll be to much for them to deliver with the changes of other stuff.

If it holds true, they're going to do a mid-season balance update.

@phokus.8934 said:

If it holds true, they're going to do a mid-season balance update.

which I knew first hand, BUT these middle of season buff/nerfs are stupid.

Whats a worthless update without a way to sped more money!

Fashion wars and (Give us money!) is all that seems to matter anymore.

"Black Lion Chest UpdatesThe Black Lion Chest has been updated to the Battle-Hardened Chest and can be previewed for a full list of its contents.

The Battle-Hardened Kit is the guaranteed item containing valuables, rations, and a competitive-reward-track boost.The new Desert King Throne is available as an uncommon drop for the duration of the Battle-Hardened Chest.The Envoy Scythe Staff Skin remains in the chest, and the Wild Magic Backpack Glider Combo returns to the chest. Both are uncommon drops for the duration of the Battle-Hardened Chest.The Desert King weapon collection and Phoenix weapon collection are available as uncommon and rare drops respectively for the duration of the Battle-Hardened Chest.Unused versions of the Glyph of Bounty and Glyph of the Herbalist are available as rare drops for the duration of the Battle-Hardened Chest.

The items available in exchange for Black Lion Statuettes have been updated. Black Lion Statuettes are redeemable by using the statuette itself or by redeeming one at any of the Black Lion Chest Merchants located in every major city.

The available dye kits have been updated to new sets.The exclusive Jeweled Scarab Package, Mini Awakened Mounts Pack, and Jackal Pup Backpack have been added.Additional items including the Grenth's Regalia Outfit, Balthazar's Regalia Outfit, Lyssa's Regalia, Dwayna's Regalia Outfit, Abaddon's Mask, Glint's Gaze Mask, Glowing Green Mask, and Glowing Crimson Mask have been added.

The Guaranteed Wardrobe Unlocks have received a significant update. The maximum rarity for equipment skins has been increased to exotic, and many older exotic items have been added. Future updates to the wardrobe unlocks will continue to add older exotic items beyond this initial set. "

Archived