Holos needs more knockdowns

I think it's ridiculous that people can attack holos with 50 clones or from stealth or using traps but after using our knockdowns they can stand up, brush it off and use their abilities.What's the point in these knockdowns if they don't kill anyone ?

please buff holo so we can do more knockdowns and make it do more damage and last for longer. I only see maybe 1 holosmith per match so obviously they are struggling against the evil SB or mighty very hard to play scourge.

thanks AnetIm totally not looking for a new mmo to play because the balance is so good on this game I want to stick around and be farmed in unranked by super bots.

@A State of Trance.3675 said:I think it's ridiculous that people can attack holos with 50 clones or from stealth or using traps but after using our knockdowns they can stand up, brush it off and use their abilities.What's the point in these knockdowns if they don't kill anyone ?

please buff holo so we can do more knockdowns and make it do more damage and last for longer. I only see maybe 1 holosmith per match so obviously they are struggling against the evil SB or mighty very hard to play scourge.

thanks AnetIm totally not looking for a new mmo to play because the balance is so good on this game I want to stick around and be farmed in unranked by super bots.

Holo needs 10 secs of invulnerability as soon as he executes a knockdown... Then whoever got hit should be inflicted 25 stacks of torment so they shouldn't think about moving even if they use stunbreaks ;)

@Crystal Paladin.3871 said:

@A State of Trance.3675 said:I think it's ridiculous that people can attack holos with 50 clones or from stealth or using traps but after using our knockdowns they can stand up, brush it off and use their abilities.What's the point in these knockdowns if they don't kill anyone ?

Holo needs 10 secs of invulnerability as soon as he executes a knockdown... Then whoever got hit should be inflicted 25 stacks of torment so they shouldn't think about moving even if they use stunbreaks ;)

A trait to proc a 10 second long elixir s when knocking a foe down would be kinda hilarious. Cc the enemy then be forced to wait for them to get back and just stare at each other for a while waiting for the elixir to wear off.

Holo is tech futuristic spec right? Doesn’t make sense that it can’t be the one spec that can mount in pvp modes. Holo should be able to summon the delorian and it should be invulnerable with perma quickness and it’s only skill(only one for balance reasons obviously) is to run over opponents causing a automatic down state that way u can reverse over them to finish em off. Let’s send a request to arenet,anything is possible with them haha

Archived