Scrapper

Ario.8964

@Balsa.3951 said:Yep it’s broken played scrapper first time in my life today game won and it needed 4 ppl to kill me...

That was just bizarre especially since I tried be bunker with Firebrand a class which is a specialization of my main class I play since 6 years ....

I just pushed all buttons heal than this heal than that heal and when I felt I die stealth gyro heal and come back heal ... it was kinda fun I admit so

in higher ranks thats not possible todo a warrior and nekro together eg can shut down a scrapper pretty easy

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Vagrant.7206 said:

@sephiroth.4217 said:Have been playing the build quite a bit since this post..I initially thought it was OP but now Im not so sure, it seems to only fit into the OP category if the other team doesn't have pulls/knockbacks AND decide to 3v1 over thier home node..

The comp is extremely broken with a FB, but again this is only if the enemy team wants to butt heads over the point they guard, little bit of rotation outplays here again.

While the build itself could use some shaves or tweaks such as adding cast times to Bulwark (where it shines most after being CC'd), I honestly dont think its as OP as I once did as it seems to only stomp baddies and while that may sound like a good reason to nerf it, its not and thats because it encourages good play. It's going to help those less experienced into rotating properly.

Very much this.I have said this in another thread already, but I will go ahead an repeat myself here.

Scrapper kinda reminds me of HoT druid. Its just another bunker, that cant really kill people.Sure it has teamfight utility, but when talking about its sidenode-role, the best thing it can do, is stalemate any other 1v1 spec.This is good for holding capped nodes, but terrible for contesting enemy ones.

People have become so alienated by the super high dmg meta we had for ~18 months now, that they just dont know how to play against an actual bunker.If you think about it, newer people (= people that didnt play pre PoF) have NEVER actually had to bother with this kind of gameplay. They are so used to just zerging people down, that they overcommit so hard to try to kill a scrapper, that they dont pay any attention to the rest of the map.

It's very much a rotation / map-awareness issue.If you see a scrapper camping a node, dont bother. Win the rest of the map 5v4.

If a scrapper is contesting one of YOUR nodes, just leave one of your 1v1ers to deal with it.The scrapper wont kill it and you still have the score-ticks while figthing 4v4 on the rest of the map.

It literally the same as druid back in HoT.

Edit: Im not denying that scrapper isn't strong rn. And I actually think, that it could deal with some nerfs in certain departments (looking at you 8k barrier bulwark gyro without any investment into healing power). It's just not as OP as people make it out to be.

They nerfed druid because this doesn't work. If you are against more than one scrapper, you can't out rotate them. The fact that the team with a scrapper has an advantage that needs to be played around is a problem.

Mesmer seems to wipe the floor with scrapper...Scourge can win through attrition.........actually a few classes can deal with scrapper

Knowing my luck, its probably only in my games that people have learnt or adapted to deal with Scrapper quite well.

Please stop spreading miss information. Scrapper is direct counter to mesmer and scourge. Scrapper has reflect, projectiles destruction and mass Condi cleanse, through combo fields, elxier gun 4 and purge gyro as well as convertion to boons. Condi classes basically do nothing to scrap.

It's cc and burst dmg that can kill a scrapper. War is the counter to scrapper and reaper if a scrapper is not careful gets stunned can 1 shot.

Actually, scourge functionally erased scrapper when it first appeared. The corruption mechanic was lethal for scrapper.

Now granted, both specs have changed in pretty significant ways since then, and scrapper isn't nearly as bad against scourge, but scourge (and necro as a whole) still tends to have an advantage on scrapper because of corruption.

I can't say much about mesmer because I haven't tried a matchup against it while playing scrapper. I get too bored playing scrapper.

@sephiroth.4217 said:Have been playing the build quite a bit since this post..I initially thought it was OP but now Im not so sure, it seems to only fit into the OP category if the other team doesn't have pulls/knockbacks AND decide to 3v1 over thier home node..

The comp is extremely broken with a FB, but again this is only if the enemy team wants to butt heads over the point they guard, little bit of rotation outplays here again.

While the build itself could use some shaves or tweaks such as adding cast times to Bulwark (where it shines most after being CC'd), I honestly dont think its as OP as I once did as it seems to only stomp baddies and while that may sound like a good reason to nerf it, its not and thats because it encourages good play. It's going to help those less experienced into rotating properly.

Very much this.I have said this in another thread already, but I will go ahead an repeat myself here.

Scrapper kinda reminds me of HoT druid. Its just another bunker, that cant really kill people.Sure it has teamfight utility, but when talking about its sidenode-role, the best thing it can do, is stalemate any other 1v1 spec.This is good for holding capped nodes, but terrible for contesting enemy ones.

People have become so alienated by the super high dmg meta we had for ~18 months now, that they just dont know how to play against an actual bunker.If you think about it, newer people (= people that didnt play pre PoF) have NEVER actually had to bother with this kind of gameplay. They are so used to just zerging people down, that they overcommit so hard to try to kill a scrapper, that they dont pay any attention to the rest of the map.

It's very much a rotation / map-awareness issue.If you see a scrapper camping a node, dont bother. Win the rest of the map 5v4.

If a scrapper is contesting one of YOUR nodes, just leave one of your 1v1ers to deal with it.The scrapper wont kill it and you still have the score-ticks while figthing 4v4 on the rest of the map.

Edit: Im not denying that scrapper isn't strong rn. And I actually think, that it could deal with some nerfs in certain departments (looking at you 8k barrier bulwark gyro without any investment into healing power). It's just not as OP as people make it out to be.

They nerfed druid because this doesn't work. If you are against more than one scrapper, you can't out rotate them. The fact that the team with a scrapper has an advantage that needs to be played around is a problem.

Mesmer seems to wipe the floor with scrapper...Scourge can win through attrition.........actually a few classes can deal with scrapper

Knowing my luck, its probably only in my games that people have learnt or adapted to deal with Scrapper quite well.

Please stop spreading miss information. Scrapper is direct counter to mesmer and scourge. Scrapper has reflect, projectiles destruction and mass Condi cleanse, through combo fields, elxier gun 4 and purge gyro as well as convertion to boons. Condi classes basically do nothing to scrap.

It's cc and burst dmg that can kill a scrapper. War is the counter to scrapper and reaper if a scrapper is not careful gets stunned can 1 shot.

Please stop assuming everything is misinformation for the sake of this "nerf scrapper" agenda... Its not as OP as people claim and Mesmer can wipe the floor with Scrapper for a magnitude of reasons and scourge does win via attrition with the right build.

I can do it and have been killed by it myself, it's how I KNOW its not misinformation.

(im not talkin bout condi mes either and youre more than welcome to roll a scrapper and duel me on my chrono or core mes build)

You make it out as if it's a hardcounter whichbis misinformation. I also play scrap. I have had zero problems with either class. Power or Condi. With the right build. At least the one I am using. A scourge literally does nothing. You have 2 lighting fields to spam Condi removl with the heal gyro and bulwark using mortar. You have a trait that every Condi you remove turns into a boon. You have exlier gun 4 on combo field 5 hammer to removal all Condi. You have purge gyro that removes Condi for that duration. If you feel your HP is low you can f1 f3 or heal gyro for water field combo to heal over what ever Condi dmg you have that's 3 water fields.... You have mortar 5 to heal over that.Not to mention hammer 4 to block. Hammer 3 to evade. There is absolutely zero chance a Condi scourge can kill you unless you basically do nothing and walk into all attacks. I would argue even some 1 that spams all skills on a rotation with out much knowledge and just pressing everything sequentially can survive vs a condi player infinitely. There is literally no attrition because you won't receive any damage from the first place. You literally have so much Condi removal you don't need to worry about Condi at all.

If you are dying to Condi. 1 you don't know how to use combos to remove Condi or 2. You pressed everything and wasted it all.3. you are not using the bunker build in which you do more hammer damage and deserve to be punished when not playing correctly.

On time of that every time you gain superspeed you heal. Assuming you took 3 gyros. You also get that heal.

If you watch chaith on twitch he doesn't even bring purge gyro since he's so good at evading the hit in the first place. Exlier gun and combo field is already enough for him.

Even before the update. You can take power mes as scrapper. Can go back and watch chaith's twtich videos.
  1. Lightning fields don't remove condis.
    Light
    fields do
    when they are blasted
  2. Condi removal is a combination of Purge Gyro and Reconstruction Field (with anticorrosion plating). The heal gyro alone does no condi removal, nor does reconstruction field without anticorrosion plating. For extra measure, E-Gun 5 + 4 will remove 2 condis as well, but those shouldn't be your primary condi removal skills given their long casting time and low removal potential. All other condi removal will come from runes or sigils, which are not class-specific.
  3. You still have to interact with the water fields in order to get extra healing from them. Scrapper only has one skill which serves as two leap finishers built into hammer. You can throw in a blast finisher with acid bomb, but that's all you're getting. If you used those finishers offensively, you cannot use them defensively, and vice versa.
  4. Blocking with hammer 4 is less effective against necro than other classes. You ever noticed they can hit you with their staff skills regardless of whether you're blocking?
  5. @Chaith.8256 is not the rule, he is an exception. He played scrapper really hard pre-patch to perform at the same levels that holos were playing at. I know because I actually fought him in a few matches on my prot holo. He could hold a point against me, to be sure, but he couldn't kill me without significant assistance. And with scrapper post-patch, that's still the case.

Please stop assuming everything is misinformation for the sake of this "nerf scrapper" agenda... Its not as OP as people claim and Mesmer can wipe the floor with Scrapper for a magnitude of reasons and scourge does win via attrition with the right build.

I can do it and have been killed by it myself, it's how I KNOW its not misinformation.

(im not talkin bout condi mes either and youre more than welcome to roll a scrapper and duel me on my chrono or core mes build)

You make it out as if it's a hardcounter whichbis misinformation. I also play scrap. I have had zero problems with either class. Power or Condi. With the right build. At least the one I am using. A scourge literally does nothing. You have 2 lighting fields to spam Condi removl with the heal gyro and bulwark using mortar. You have a trait that every Condi you remove turns into a boon. You have exlier gun 4 on combo field 5 hammer to removal all Condi. You have purge gyro that removes Condi for that duration. If you feel your HP is low you can f1 f3 or heal gyro for water field combo to heal over what ever Condi dmg you have that's 3 water fields.... You have mortar 5 to heal over that.Not to mention hammer 4 to block. Hammer 3 to evade. There is absolutely zero chance a Condi scourge can kill you unless you basically do nothing and walk into all attacks. I would argue even some 1 that spams all skills on a rotation with out much knowledge and just pressing everything sequentially can survive vs a condi player infinitely. There is literally no attrition because you won't receive any damage from the first place. You literally have so much Condi removal you don't need to worry about Condi at all.

If you are dying to Condi. 1 you don't know how to use combos to remove Condi or 2. You pressed everything and wasted it all.3. you are not using the bunker build in which you do more hammer damage and deserve to be punished when not playing correctly.

On time of that every time you gain superspeed you heal. Assuming you took 3 gyros. You also get that heal.

If you watch chaith on twitch he doesn't even bring purge gyro since he's so good at evading the hit in the first place. Exlier gun and combo field is already enough for him.

Even before the update. You can take power mes as scrapper. Can go back and watch chaith's twtich videos.

Power mesmer does not have enough spike to kill a full tank scrapper.you also have a passive for barrier to stop u from dying from that. Mesmer is actually the only one class u can forcefully push off the node.

If you are not playing attention and your passive is gone. Yes a power mesmer can 1 shot you from stealth. But the moment you see one and hear the sound he's about to use mirrior blade and you dodge. And put your protection up. He won't be able to kill you. With oversheid at extra 40% dmg reduction on protection. The rest of a power mes attack isn't a problem. Esp if you mortar weakness and blinds at him.

I don't know about you but I have had zero problems with these 2 classes on 1550+ rating. This is not to say I am better but that I am certain these necros and mesmers at 1550-1700 rating know what they are doing to win since they are at the top of the board. You can really make alot of mistakes against socurge and power mes and be fine.

The only 2 classes I find you can absolutely not make a mistake is warrior and reaper. 1 daze and you are gone due to the inability to make a combo field. And the massive dps from these 2 classes can unleash on you.

That was a lot of theoretical situations but that's all it is, I think most call it "whataboutism"...

I never said hardcounter either so fabricating your own interpretations won't help either of us obtain a focused and healthy discussion.You said yourself that scrapper can onlybe beaten with CC and burst, which is exactly what Core mes and chrono can do.

My offer is there if you want to take it but I am just posting through experience of being on the givng end and recieving end.

So you agree that there's no way a scourge can kill you then with what I have given? It's not therotical.. beause it's a build you can use and I use it everyday...it's not therotical cos I am winning with it... Its on metabattle builds now...

A mesmer's cc is so little. There is the pistol which can daze. You have your reflect on hammer 2, projectile destruction on skill given by bulwark. You have skill 4 to block. The animation is so big and the sound is so big you have all the time to react. There is gravity well which you can also stun break out of if you took purge gyro. There is stun lock, which is often used before mirrior blade. But if you have played gw2 even for the past 6 months you will recongize the sound it plays and dodge even if you have zero map awareness.

You literally have every tool and more to deal with a mesmer.

I really don't care about ueling you dude. I only care about getting to rank 100 for the title. I am about 170 or something right now give or take the day. I don't see mesmer or necro to be something to be afraid of. In fact I am pretty happy scrapper is pushing mirage off because there will be more warriors and I like paying my warrior too.

Youre assuming builds and playstyles then basing you're entire argument on it.My Chrono actually runs Sw/Sh with Power Block and the chrono CC proc, tonnes of CC with F3, shield 5, Gravity well, GS/Staff 5 and Signet all combined with CS (specifically listed what I use on chrono). The only person Ive faught that beat me on this build as an Engie was some dude called MLGKronos or something, we had a decent 3 minute fight or so before he won.Please don't say "but bulwark yadda yadda", doesnt take a genius to wait it out.

Im not agreeing with anything because Im just saying what I see through experience. There is literally nothing to agree or disagree with.

Best of luck getting that title too, Im actually surprised people are still taking ranked seriously. If not this season I bet you could get it next one or the one after.

Haha you are completely ignoring scourge now that I ve told you the amount of Condi clear a scrapper has.

Yeah I want the title. It's difficult to get. It proves you can carry thru all the lower ranks. Both mechically and map awareness wise a plat 2+ player is just better at winning in this game mode. If you put a team of those vs a team of gold or silver. Plat team will win by a landslide. Gold and silver is also where you see players complain about a class cos they don't know when to use skills or to pick fights then call op. I used to do the same.

The condi clear on prot holo is actually way stronger than scrapper, because it's more available on demand. I say this as someone who's played it long before it was meta. Scrapper's condi clear is strong, without a doubt, but it's not distributed evenly throughout their entire build like it is with prot holo.

I will go back on go through the list and write it properly. I don't remember off the top of my head. I only remember the icons and which buttons I press to blast. Sure, prot Holo probably removes more. But as I said. U can stand on point with a scourge, with your exlier gun, purge gyro,f1 skill from purge, light field blast, sigil. I ve really had zero problems sitting on a necro on point. Not to mention that you have skill 3 evade, skill 4 blocks. As well as the massive amounts of healing you have. You would have to be pretty bad to die to scourge.

There's also no need to kill you if he's has the point and you are sitting there with him not killing him. You would just be wasting time.

@sephiroth.4217 said:

@"Ario.8964" said:
This is what I've been playing with. Swapping purge gyro for blast is good in games where the enemy is low condi. The build has incredible sustain and pretty solid damage on point if you land everything well.

I used the build and it was broken..I changed the Amulet to Mendors for the 2nd game and used Earth runes with Bulwark/Purging/Stealth and it became really broken..

If Anet doesn't fix this, I'm going to tweak and abuse this so much lolThanks for the build :+1:

How much is the carry potential? U know... Like how many are allowed to go afk while scrapper and other players hold mid or rotate between nodes?

Carry potential is huge.. If you ran 2 and each had a node it would probably be game over.I played a few games with it, 3 with Menders Amulet.basically started with mid fights and bringing the team support then rotating off to far and holding that most of the game, can hold its own against 3 players easily while not even leaving the point.. I just facetanked 4 people on Bell laughing my kitten off like a mad man for example.
wvkjOih.jpg

It's a fun build :heart:It's going to replace my stealth trapper DH lmao

dont u get called cheater for stealthing as a dh in match?

@pacifist.3869 said:

@"Ario.8964" said:
This is what I've been playing with. Swapping purge gyro for blast is good in games where the enemy is low condi. The build has incredible sustain and pretty solid damage on point if you land everything well.

I used the build and it was broken..I changed the Amulet to Mendors for the 2nd game and used Earth runes with Bulwark/Purging/Stealth and it became really broken..

If Anet doesn't fix this, I'm going to tweak and abuse this so much lolThanks for the build :+1:

How much is the carry potential? U know... Like how many are allowed to go afk while scrapper and other players hold mid or rotate between nodes?

Carry potential is huge.. If you ran 2 and each had a node it would probably be game over.I played a few games with it, 3 with Menders Amulet.basically started with mid fights and bringing the team support then rotating off to far and holding that most of the game, can hold its own against 3 players easily while not even leaving the point.. I just facetanked 4 people on Bell laughing my kitten off like a mad man for example.
wvkjOih.jpg

It's a fun build :heart:It's going to replace my stealth trapper DH lmao

dont u get called cheater for stealthing as a dh in match?

When I played it yea quite a bit

@Falan.1839 said:The builds posted here barely have any pressure, and people even suggest going to menders. Sure, it's going to be tanky as hell, but will never kill anything remotely capable. Basically for decent pressure you need tools, Elixir U and Elixir X, and then with bulwark gyro, possibly medic gyro as heal and Adaptive Armor you still have decent def, but will struggle against condis and when +1d. The build posted here will literally never kill anything with just a minimum of sustain or mobility, so it's on the same level as menders weaver.

No its not I played menders weaver even before they changed the trait to some more dmg from vitality you could kill stuff and could be killed and 95% of you defense was still dodging/evading. Scrouge could still easily kill you but before the change it was enough to make a difference after change the build had just lost enough to be trash the difference with ele being usefully or trash in pvp is ultra thin.(especially on higher rangs)

This build allow you to be nearly unkillable I tried this 2x times : When the enemy scrapper has a healer behind him a whole team can fight him without getting it down even when I give my team 25 might, fury , quickness

Without heal the scrapper hold out enough so that the other team members respawn and return to the middle control point. This is absolutely broken to the point everyone is switching to scrapper because they feel forced to play one . I had already rounds with several bunker scrappers in it ....

I use scrapper in wvw often but built with zerker/maurader and scrapper runes and I have enough damage to take down people most the time but get taken down a lot to and I’m talking in 1v1’s so yeah scrappers can be built super tanky with crap dps or just tanky with good dps,sounds like a decent spot to me. I think it’s fine to have a few bunker specs as long as thier damage represents it as well,the everyone dies in 2 secs to bursts unless using invulnerability or blocks that most engagement lead to the past while isn’t any better as far as I concerned.

@"Zhaid Zhem.6508" said:What are the hard counters ? I'd like to know, because people claims there are but can't cite them. Or they are "I killed a scrapper once, I'm sure I can kill them all"

Typically a heavy spike build such as Shiro Rev, or heavy CC like Spellbreaker.

The trick is that since scrapper's pressure is so low on "tank" builds, glassy builds can actually just wail on them with impunity. Now if they're running some more offensive amulet, they might do enough pressure to scare off pure glass, but they also won't be able to tank as much.

@"Zhaid Zhem.6508" said:What are the hard counters ? I'd like to know, because people claims there are but can't cite them. Or they are "I killed a scrapper once, I'm sure I can kill them all"

At the risk of repeating what has been said before, any power creep build with >= 2 interrupts can kill them (SB , reaper (Greatsword 5, chill, shroud and damage fiesta)... )

It's human nature, complain about everything we don't understand (new ?), with time, it goes and we adapt our behavior.

It was the case with the firebrand at the start, with the sd weaver, chronobunker and even with the druid bunker, What's différent in earth with an other meme bunker spec?

Unless you think that a scrapper is better support (or bunker) than Firebrand.

Much love :)

@mortrialus.3062 said:

@whoknocks.4935 said:Just enjoy the meta change kitten.

We had condi meta, then power burst meta.

Now it's bunker meta.

You guys will find always something to complain about no matter what, if it wasn't scrapper it was another "mirage not nerfed, boonbeast nerfs are useless, holosmith is overtuned" yada yada yada.

People always complain when it's not their main to being busted.When their main is busted that's the most balanced spec of all game.

You already know how stupid those balances are, they always been, if you don't like the meta or pvp anymore just go to pve or somewhere else.

I prefer metas were kills actually materialize at some point in the game.

And you were probably one of those guys complaining about being busted down in few seconds by an holo.

You see a scrapper side noding 1vs2 on a node he's holding?Go to another kitten cap point and don't go 1vs3 him like a monkey to make his joke.

Rotating correctly can completely make a bunker build useless at 50%.

Of course if you play with bronze monkeys who go 1vs2 a scrapper the entirr game, he will carry and win the game.

This does not make any sense. the whole purpose of +1 is to make quick work of an enemy. If an enemy can hold 2v1 or 2v1 for a prolonged period that breaks the game. Sure, you could go somewhere else (and normally if there are 2 allies fighting 2 enemy you should not go help them). But you will be outnumbered on the other two point.

This is one of the main reasons FB and SB (to some extend soul beast) where nerfed multiple times. Why do we need to go through this excerise AGAIN. Do Anet and the player base ever learn?!

i don't know, soulbeast and spellbreaker are different, they dish out crazy damage that even kills you, and they are 1vs1 duelist, not bunkers.

Scrapper is just a side node bunker with almost zero damage in 1vs1, and it has support capabilities, dunno if it's the same.

But as you already saw... Condi meta people complained, burst meta people complained, bunker meta people are complaining, just accept the fact that the gamemode will never be balanced and there will be always overtuned specs and move on, they balance one thing and create another cancer somewhere else, it's how their balance works, it's either accept it or not.

If a burst damage build is over powered it doesn't impact the overall flow of the game mode. You see tons of them as they become FOTM and that'll get you fed up but fighting against an overpowered build that's glassy and offensively over powered you can make a lot more plays around them. Things still happen in the match. A meta loaded with defensively overpowered builds stall out the game mode, have matches where practically nothing is dying, and it becomes really, really boring

Yeah because it was fun getting two-shot by said damage classes and being grey screened half the time because half of those classes were also mobile and had ways to shred through defenses.

Mm yes, overpowered damage meta was SO damn fun, I would totally like to have it all over again and pray to God I didn't see one of the three stupid fcking dps classes we had the /joy/ to fight against.

@Mammoth.1975 said:Hard counters:

Ignoring it while it does nothing to help as you kill the rest of the team, then killing it 4v1.Decapping it with knocks and fears etc when you 1v1 it.+1ing it with actual damage dealers.

It doesn't DO anything, who cares if you can't solo it?

Your logic and experience are not needed here. This is a whining post. /s

So a scrapper just capped my home point. I decapped him, fullcapped him, and stood there having a wet noodle match with him. His thief comes so I have a 1v1 with the thief while the scrapper is still pointlessly flailing away at me, thief runs, node still ours. Thief regens a bit, comes back and tries again, gets driven off again (I can't push the kill I don't have the mobility as a Necro). Happens one more time. From 266 to 500 I kept 2 of them trying to decap our node, because the scrapper couldnt do anything, but the thief thought he could. Thieves are -much- better at 2v1 than 1v1, but scrappers don't count, so he had to 1v1 me. That game basically summarises all these menders scrappers, and frankly, most of the demolishers scrappers.

I cant see that "nerf scrapper" threads anymore... i have over 4k hours of engi experience and here are some facts:

scrapper is very easy outplayed by mobile enemies, which can kite the scrapper.scrapper has very little dps compared to holo and no significant burst damage.scrapper is meant to be a tank, that means you have a lot sustain and low damage and low mobility. So please stop complaining a tank spec to be too tanky.scrapper sustain wasnt touched with new last patch, only thing that changed are gyros and one trait for that. This means that all other traits, and weapon skills arent buffed or changed.if people say that scrapper can sustain 1 vs x, thats true, but other classes like sb and druid could also do that.the only thing imo is that bulwark gyro is too strong, my suggestion woud be to cut the barrier by half, and the effect to allies would also be the same amount of barrier, or maybe a little bit less.

And additionally i can say that i played scrapper before the patch, and i already felt very tanky. Scrapper is just so dominat now because people are trying the rework skills and see that scrapper is really good - but that was also before the patch. People just played holo because of the oneshot meta, and didnt knew the true potential of the scrapper.

And last is that scrapper finally got a solid place in wvw zerging, dont ruin that by complaining 24/7 on forums an anet nerfs it again.

@Mammoth.1975 said:So a scrapper just capped my home point. I decapped him, fullcapped him, and stood there having a wet noodle match with him. His thief comes so I have a 1v1 with the thief while the scrapper is still pointlessly flailing away at me, thief runs, node still ours. Thief regens a bit, comes back and tries again, gets driven off again (I can't push the kill I don't have the mobility as a Necro). Happens one more time. From 266 to 500 I kept 2 of them trying to decap our node, because the scrapper couldnt do anything, but the thief thought he could. Thieves are -much- better at 2v1 than 1v1, but scrappers don't count, so he had to 1v1 me. That game basically summarises all these menders scrappers, and frankly, most of the demolishers scrappers.

And this just happened again, except instead of a thief it was another scourge, and this time the scrapper realised it wasn't worth fighting over after I killed the scourge. I still really want to know what people are playing when they decide it's time to come to the forums and complain about scrapper. Obviously it's a genuine problem for some classes.

@mortrialus.3062 said:

@"FyzE.3472" said:No. People complain because they re-rolled the FOTM mirage and can't win now and this is unheard of! Nerf everything that mirage can't kill!

It's almost like you're an engineer main hyper sensitive to any criticism of the class with a long history of storming into any thread about any engineer build, usually holosmith since most threads about engineer are historically about Holosmith in particular and shutting down conversations by calling complaints a "joke" and accusing people of being silver while calling any build you dislike, and there's been a ton with plenty linkable examples like spellbreaker, scourge, thief, and mirage braindead OP.

Yeah, sure. My most played profession is Guardian, but nice try! It's not like you have an entire topic talking about how OP are some professions BUT your main mirage amiright lol? Who would do such a thing?!