Impossible to log-in (Unspecified Error)

hugo.4705

I have no idea if it is just me or not, but when I try login in using the client or the gw2 account website, it doesn't work leaving the message "unspecified error", I tried on my computer but also on my mobile phone.

Build: 98656Error Code: 58:11:5:535This what I have on my client.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fun when the last update in the change notes from 13 (some hotfix few days later and new post added) actually mentioning a server crash fix ... then suddenly the login servers down. :D

I guess with this happening for most that now try to login ... or that were in game and got int only on map change - we can be sure it is only the login server. (Which probably gets requested everyt ime you change maps while being on the map does use the other - game - servers that are not down.)

For me the diagnostic results when starting with -diag show early problems for pinging/tracing 64.25.39.1 - early after leaving my router. (Just stops the step after it not even going further with time out.)Some major time outs at steps 12 to 16 (17 - last one - is okay) for 13.225.84.160and for 64.25.39.1 it goes endlessly back and forth (until capped at 30 steps) between 64.25.32-25.ncsoft.com [64.25.32.25] and 64.25.32-26.ncsoft.com [64.25.32.26]

Archived