I guess my hopes and dreams of getting a cool charr helmet is out the window

Kahrgan.7401

I should have bought it when I saw it at 300 two days ago :'( ... but it was pretty much all the gold I had.

Still, they could placate us (at least those wearing heavy armor ) by releasing the two new heavy helmets I saw on a few Blood Legion NPCs around the map...Us Charr players aren't used to having gear custom made to fit our head and neck, anything that does becomes highly sought after ;)

Do you want it because its a status symbol, thus making it common devalues it? Or do you want it because it looks good, in which case market demand determines the price?

Because either way..... its the only 2 of 3 possible ways I can see it retaining value past the window of the next episode, where a new, better shiny grabs our attention. Remember when Koda's Warmth was all the rage?

Ye it's so rare no1 is even selling it not on that screeny anyways lel, i've never seen the point of being so rare it doesn't exist, the RNG in this game is terrible, take chak egg sac if u want that you have to go outside the game and buy it now thats just plain wrong and anet should've changed that asap, what's the point of barely any1 in the game showing it off.

The helm drop rate is ridiculous and should be changed.

@"starlinvf.1358" said:Do you want it because its a status symbol, thus making it common devalues it? Or do you want it because it looks good, in which case market demand determines the price?

Because either way..... its the only 2 of 3 possible ways I can see it retaining value past the window of the next episode, where a new, better shiny grabs our attention. Remember when Koda's Warmth was all the rage?

I think most people don't want it for "status" but because it is one of very very few decent looking charr helmet skins in the game.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Voltekka.2375 said:Maybe they will put another way of getting it easier tomorrow, with the balance patch. Or via pvp/
wvw
tracks as well, as an accbound end reward

Wait what? WvW still exists?

?

I have you know that there is a new, yes, NEW reward track. Ok, it is bugged and any progress you make resets on daily reset but still. It is NEW!

@Voltekka.2375 said:

@Voltekka.2375 said:Maybe they will put another way of getting it easier tomorrow, with the balance patch. Or via pvp/
wvw
tracks as well, as an accbound end reward

Wait what? WvW still exists?

?

I have you know that there is a new, yes, NEW reward track. Ok, it is bugged and any progress you make resets on daily reset but still. It is NEW!

?. Lies I tell you!! Lies!!

But back on topic, I am not shocked this is the case. We saw the invisible shoes go up in price, with very few ways to get it.