Please gives us something to do with Hatched Chillis

SDb.8072

@Antycypator.9874 said:I have gathered 2500 Hatched Chillis. I thought it will be a currency for at least 1st episode. Now I don't know what to do with them. Keep in bank? Spend on something?

I'd like to say spend on something, but what? ;)

I still think they're probably worth hanging on to until the end of the saga as a safeguard against future use. I bought decos for a few of my guilds so I only have a little over 1k. It's annoying, but they don't take up that much space. I'm hanging on to mine for now . . .

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Linken.6345 said:

@crepuscular.9047 said:ok Anet, now this is way long overdue, really need a way to use these chillis

even just doing daily strikes and the 4 events, no picking off the floor or daily, over 5k chilli :\

would not be surprised if someone say they have hoarded 10k+ chillis

You can make power food.

I know they can, and concentration food too, but cost is so little though

plus, most of my play time is meta farming, so magic find food like the halloween ones are much better for open world

If you ask me Chili's and Ice as a currency are going to kill the maps quickly. The fact that you can't even convert them to "something Magic" that will be used for the Saga is problematic. You have no reason to farm older currency. Once you have things, old content is dead.

@"Josiah.2967" said:If you ask me Chili's and Ice as a currency are going to kill the maps quickly. The fact that you can't even convert them to "something Magic" that will be used for the Saga is problematic. You have no reason to farm older currency. Once you have things, old content is dead.

Well, you can easily if with some clicking convert the ice into useful things. Ice + karma get season 4 currency, consume for volatile magic. Then either use that for trinkets or buy the trophy boxes from season 4 to sell for gold or use yourself.

The peppers though. I am going to save a fairly high amount of them because after the ginormous uproar in season 4 about the amount of currency required for Skyscale, I have a sneaking suspicion I will need the new currencies for something coming up. Maybe they figure if we CANNOT use them for anything else we'll have enough for whatever it is.

@Etria.3642 said:

@"Josiah.2967" said:If you ask me Chili's and Ice as a currency are going to kill the maps quickly. The fact that you can't even convert them to "something Magic" that will be used for the Saga is problematic. You have no reason to farm older currency. Once you have things, old content is dead.

Well, you can easily if with some clicking convert the ice into useful things. Ice + karma get season 4 currency, consume for volatile magic. Then either use that for trinkets or buy the trophy boxes from season 4 to sell for gold or use yourself.

The peppers though. I am going to save a fairly high amount of them because after the ginormous uproar in season 4 about the amount of currency required for Skyscale, I have a sneaking suspicion I will need the new currencies for something coming up. Maybe they figure if we CANNOT use them for anything else we'll have enough for whatever it is.

Notes to self:Trophy Shipment = 250VM + 1GTrophy Current Profit = 1.32 (Avg)

2688K + 75I = 200 VM (Average)3360K + 94I = 250 VM

3360K = .8 Gold (Approximate)

Profit 49 silver vs other methods. Since Eternal Ice has no value, I guess that works.

@Linken.6345 said:

@crepuscular.9047 said:ok Anet, now this is way long overdue, really need a way to use these chillis

even just doing daily strikes and the 4 events, no picking off the floor or daily, over 5k chilli :\

would not be surprised if someone say they have hoarded 10k+ chillis

You can make power food.

If Slab of Poultry dropped anywhere near as often as Slab of Red Meat, sure.

But just to give you an idea: even though I use Slab of Red Meat to make food that I then salvage for extract, I currently have 506pcs in storage. Poultry? 44pcs. And at 7s off the TP (compared to 21c for the Red meat), can't even justify buying it from other players. Cheaper to just make Ascended Food than a plate of Moa Wings =(