Eternal Ice Shard Home Instance Node not available for purchase?

Cosmic.2390

I am curious if anyone else has run into this issue - I can see the Eternal Ice Shard Home Instance Node in Jora's keep at the Karma vendor as available for purchase however, for my husband it's just not there. He has a full home instance with all nodes and has completed the story. Has anyone else run into this and been able to resolve?

You know, now that i've seen the hatched chili node for 1/4 of the price (tp) i paid for it (vendor) i'm just going to wait and see if the same thing happens with this node. 50g is a lot to ask for if it's just a reskin/reuse of the hatched chili (can't be consumed/sold) and we only get 3 eternal ice; which is better than the normal 1 or 2 hatched chilis i get from the rip-off home instance node.

Edit: it's bugged for me too.

@Funky.4861 said:You know, now that i've seen the hatched chili node for 1/4 of the price (tp) i paid for it (vendor) i'm just going to wait and see if the same thing happens with this node. 50g is a lot to ask for if it's just a reskin/reuse of the hatched chili (can't be consumed/sold) and we only get 3 eternal ice; which is better than the normal 1 or 2 hatched chilis i get from the rip-off home instance node.

Edit: it's bugged for me too.

doesnt seem like theres a sellable version of this one.